There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- Qualstar continues to show slow and steady signs of improving its business.
- Although yearly revenues were down, new big orders for September signal a strong end to 2014.
- Insiders continue to buy as the stock dips, and they loaded up again in October.
- Qualstar continues to be an attractive micro cap value stock as new management is executing well on cost cutting initiatives.
- Insiders believe in the undervaluation thesis, as they are buying stock repeatedly in the past 6 months including several times in May and June 2014.
- With tape storage inventory back in house and cost restructuring largely complete, look for improving quarterly results in Q2 and Q3.
- Other positives including a new distribution agreement for N2Power supply, new executive management, and positive long term prospects for the automated tape storage industry.