What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Thu, Jan. 7, 6:58 PM
- Quidel (NASDAQ:QDEL) expects Q4 revenue of $52M-$53M, well below a $64M consensus.
- The company blames lower-than-expected flu-related orders. "According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the proportion of patients presenting with Influenza-like illness (ILI) in December did not spike in the last few weeks as it has done in many years past ... As a result, the sudden customer ordering that signals the beginning of an Influenza epidemic and often triggers re-ordering by our distribution partners over a two to three week period, has not yet occurred. In fact, in the last few weeks of December, Influenza orders from distribution were roughly one third of what they were in the same period of 2014,"
- Shares have dropped to $18.00 after hours. Q4 results will arrive in February.
Oct. 28, 2015, 4:43 PM
- Quidel (NASDAQ:QDEL): Q3 EPS of $0.05 beats by $0.19.
- Revenue of $46.8M (+14.5% Y/Y) beats by $3.32M.
Oct. 27, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACGL, AEM, AF, AFFX, AFOP, AMGN, ANIK, AR, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, ATML, BANC, BLKB, BWLD, CACI, CAVM, CBL, CGI, CHDN, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNL, CNO, CNW, CRUS, CSGP, CW, CWT, DRE, DYAX, ECHO, ELLI, EPR, EQIX, EQY, ESIO, ESRT, ESV, EXR, FFIV, FMC, FORM, FORR, FR, GPRO, HBI, HLS, HOS, HT, HUBG, HY, INT, INVN, ISIL, KEX, KRA, KS, LNC, LOCK, LOPE, MAA, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MTGE, MTW, MUR, NE, NEM, NGD, NSIT, NTRI, NVDQ, NXPI, O, OCN, OGS, OII, ORLY, OTEX, PLXS, PPC, PRXL, PSA, PTC, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, QUIK, REG, ROG, ROVI, RRC, SCI, SGI, SGMO, SIMO, SPN, SPRT, SPWR, SSS, STAA, SU, TAL, THG, THRX, TILE, TLLP, TSO, TTMI, UNM, VAR, VECO, VRTX, WDC, WES, WGP, WLL, WMB, WSTL, WTS, YELP
Jul. 23, 2015, 11:02 AM
- Quidel (QDEL -0.1%) Q2 results: Revenues: $34.9M (+10.8%); COGS: $15.5M (-2.5%); R&D Expense: $9.1M (+12.3%); SG&A: $17.9M (+17.8%); Operating Loss: ($9.8M) (+2.0%); Net Loss: ($8.9M) (-29.0%); Loss Per Share: ($0.26) (-30.0%); Quick Assets: $209.6M (+2.7%).
- No guidance given.
Jul. 22, 2015, 4:18 PM
- Quidel (NASDAQ:QDEL): Q2 EPS of -$0.14 beats by $0.11.
- Revenue of $34.9M (+10.8% Y/Y) beats by $0.75M.
Jul. 21, 2015, 5:35 PM| Jul. 21, 2015, 5:35 PM | 5 Comments
Apr. 24, 2015, 9:00 AM
- Quidel (QDEL) Q1 results: Revenues: $61.3M (+31.3%); COGS: $21.1M (+4.5%); R&D Expense: $8.1M (-11.0%); SG&A: $21.2M (+23.3%); Operating Income: $8.7M (+535.0%); Net Income: $4M (+366.7%); EPS: $0.11 (+375.0%); Quick Assets: $232.9M (+806.2%).
- No guidance given.
Apr. 23, 2015, 4:21 PM
- Quidel (NASDAQ:QDEL): Q1 EPS of $0.30 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $61.3M (+31.3% Y/Y) beats by $0.08M.
Apr. 22, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ALGN, ALTR, AMZN, AWAY, BAS, BCR, BGS, BJRI, BLDR, CB, CBI, COF, CPHD, CVTI, CYN, DGII, DV, EFII, ELY, ETFC, ETH, FET, FICO, FII, FR, FSL, GHL, GIMO, GOOG, HA, HBHC, HBI, HUBG, HWAY, JNPR, KLAC, KN, LSTR, MKTO, MMSI, MSCC, MSFT, MTSN, MXIM, MXWL, N, NEM, NTGR, P, PEB, PFG, QDEL, QLIK, RGA, RHI, RMD, RSG, SBAC, SBUX, SFG, SHOR, SIVB, SPNC, SRCL, SWN, SYA, SYNA, TRN, UIS, VCRA, VRSN, WIRE, WRE
Feb. 11, 2015, 4:21 PM
- Quidel (NASDAQ:QDEL): Q4 EPS of $0.37 beats by $0.28.
- Revenue of $63.6M (+26.8% Y/Y) beats by $2.55M.
Feb. 10, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ACHC, AEM, AMAT, AMBR, AUY, BIDU, CAKE, CJES, CPA, CRAY, CSCO, CSOD, CTL, CVA, CXW, CYS, DDR, DIOD, EFC, EFX, EXL, FET, FEYE, FORR, GAS, HIVE, HNI, HOS, IO, ITRI, LPSN, MET, NSIT, NTAP, NTWK, NU, NVDA, OII, PNRA, PPC, QDEL, REG, SCSS, SKX, SLF, SPRT, STMP, SWM, TAL, TCX, TRIP, TSLA, TSO, TTGT, WFM, ZEN, ZU
Jan. 28, 2015, 10:12 PM
- Quidel (NASDAQ:QDEL) will report Q4 and full-year results on February 11 after the close. The conference call will begin at 5:00 pm ET.
- Consensus views for Q4 and 2014 are earnings per share of $0.10 and a loss per share of ($0.31) on revenues of $60.6M and $179.6M, respectively.
Oct. 21, 2014, 6:37 PM
- Quidel (QDEL -1.4%) Q3 results: Revenues: $40.9M (+21.7%); Cost of Sales: $16.8M (+9.8%);Operating Expense: $28.4M (+30.9%); Operating Loss: ($10.1M) (-74.1%); Net Loss: ($5.8M) (-31.8%); EPS: ($0.17) (-30.8%); Quick Assets: $23.4M (+148.9%).
- No guidance given.
Oct. 21, 2014, 4:34 PM
- Quidel (NASDAQ:QDEL): Q3 EPS of -$0.01 beats by $0.11.
- Revenue of $40.86M (+21.8% Y/Y) beats by $3.02M.
Oct. 20, 2014, 5:35 PM
Other News & PR