Thu, Nov. 3, 9:15 AM
Wed, Nov. 2, 4:13 PM
Tue, Nov. 1, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, ADSW, AEL, AIG, ALIM, ALL, ALNY, ALSK, AMRS, ARC, AREX, AVD, AWK, AWR, BBRG, BCOV, BEAT, BGC, BKCC, BKFS, BKH, BREW, BRKR, CABO, CAR, CBPO, CCRN, CDI, CF, CGI, CHEF, CLR, CODI, COHR, CPE, CSGS, CSLT, CWEI, CXW, DMRC, DPLO, DPM, DVA, ENSG, EPAY, EQC, EQIX, ERII, ESRT, EVTC, EXAR, EYES, FB, FIT, FMC, FMI, FNF, FOE, FRSH, FRT, FSLR, FTK, G, GDDY, GPOR, HABT, HASI, HBM, HIVE, HOLX, HOS, HR, HSTM, HUBS, IAC, IL, INN, INOV, IO, IOSP, IRG, ITRI, IXYS, JONE, JRVR, KEYW, KGC, KTOS, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LOPE, LPI, LPLA, LQ, LSI, MANT, MASI, MCHX, MDU, MET, MGNX, MHLD, MRO, MTGE, MUSA, MWA, NBIX, NGHC, NLY, NPO, NSTG, NVDQ, OESX, OME, OSUR, OTTR, PAA, PACB, PAGP, PE, PEGA, PEI, PEIX, PGRE, PRA, PRAH, PRU, PTCT, QCOM, QGEN, QTWO, QUIK, REGI, REXR, RGLD, RICE, RIG, RLJ, RMP, ROG, RRD, RRGB, RRTS, RUBI, RXN, RYN, SBRA, SBY, SF, SRC, SWM, TCAP, TEP, TPC, TROX, TTEC, TTWO, TVIA, TWO, VNDA, VVC, WFM, WMC, WMGI, WPG, WPX, WSTL, WTI, WTS, WYNN, XEC, XOXO, XPO, ZNGA
Wed, Oct. 26, 10:21 AM
- Qiagen N.V. (QGEN +0.7%) shareholders overwhelmingly approve a proposal to return ~$250M in cash to investors via a synthetic share repurchase plan that combines a direct capital repayment with a reverse stock split. The transactions should be completed in early January 2017.
- The synthetic share repurchase plan consists of three steps: 1. the par value of the company's common shares will be increased to allow the capital repayment to shareholders; 2. a reverse split will be executed at a ratio equal to the market value of the total number of shares outstanding minus the capital repayment amount divided by the market value of the total number of outstanding shares; 3. the capital repayment will be paid out to shareholders of record and the par value will be reduced to its original level of €0.01 per share.
- The synthetic approach is similar to a plain vanilla share buyback plan but enables the return of capital to shareholders more quickly than buying shares on the open market.
Thu, Aug. 25, 5:33 PM
Fri, Jul. 29, 5:39 PM
Fri, Jul. 29, 9:22 AM
Thu, Jul. 28, 4:17 PM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, AFL, AIV, AJG, ALDW, ALGN, ALJ, AMZN, ARII, ATEN, ATR, AUY, BCOV, BGS, BIDU, BOOM, BRKS, CAA, CATM, CBL, CBS, CENX, CHMT, CLD, CLMS, COLM, COWN, CPHD, CPT, CUBE, CWST, CY, DECK, DGI, DGII, DLR, DTLK, ECOL, EEP, EGO, EHTH, EIX, ELLI, EMN, EQC, ES, ESS, EXPE, EYES, FE, FET, FICO, FII, FIX, FLS, FPO, FR, FTNT, GIMO, GNMK, GOOG, HIG, HLS, IM, INVA, INVN, ISIL, ITGR, IXYS, KAMN, KBR, KLAC, KRG, LEG, LMNX, LPLA, LYV, MATW, MOBL, MSCC, MSTR, MTD, N, NGVC, NR, NSR, OMCL, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PFG, PXLW, QGEN, QSII, RGA, RMD, ROVI, RSG, RTEC, SB, SBAC, SKYW, SNMX, SPNC, SRCL, STMP, STRZA, SYNA, TCO, TFSL, THG, TLGT, TNDM, UCTT, ULH, VCRA, VDSI, VRSN, WDC, WLK, WRI, WYNN, YRCW
Tue, May 24, 5:35 PM
Wed, Apr. 27, 4:16 PM
- Qiagen (NASDAQ:QGEN): Q1 EPS of $0.19 in-line.
- Revenue of $298.4M (-0.1% Y/Y) beats by $2.64M.
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:35 PM
- ACGL, AEL, AF, ALGT, AMKR, AMP, ANIK, AR, ASGN, AVB, AVG, BCR, BGC, BKCC, BLKB, CACI, CAKE, CAVM, CBL, CDE, CGI, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNMD, CNO, CRY, CSGP, CVTI, DGI, DLB, DMRC, DRE, DTLK, DWRE, DXCM, ECHO, EFX, ELY, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXTR, FB, FIX, FNF, FORM, FORR, FR, FSLR, GG, HOLX, HTCH, HY, IBKC, INFN, IPHS, KEX, KIM, KRA, KRC, KS, LLNW, LOCK, LOGI, LQ, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MN, MSTR, MTGE, NE, NEU, NGD, NTGR, NVDQ, OIS, ORLY, OTEX, PEB, PPC, PRXL, PYPL, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, RCII, RGLD, RNG, ROIC, SCI, SFLY, SGI, SIMO, SNDK, SPRT, SSS, STR, TAL, TER, TILE, TS, TTEK, TTMI, TXN, TYL, UHS, UNM, VAR, VRTX, WCN, WIRE, WLL, WRE, WSR, XL, XLNX
Tue, Feb. 2, 4:17 PM
- Qiagen (NASDAQ:QGEN): Q4 EPS of $0.31 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $348.5M (-3.3% Y/Y) misses by $3.17M.
- Shares +1.02%.
Mon, Feb. 1, 5:35 PM
Mon, Jan. 11, 7:52 AM
- On a preliminary basis, Qiagen (NASDAQ:QGEN) expects sales growth of 3% (at constant exchange rates or CER) for 2015, short of its guidance of 4%. The actual decline will be ~5% due to adverse currency movements of ~8%. Non-GAAP EPS will be $1.13 - 1.14 CER compared to guidance of $1.16 CER. Reported non-GAAP EPS will be $1.05 - 1.06.
- 2016 Guidance: Sales growth of ~6% CER; non-GAAP EPS growth: in line with sales growth; expected adverse effect of currency movements: 2%.
- Final results for Q4 and 2015 will be reported on February 2.
- Shares are down 11% premarket on light volume.
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:06 PM
- Qiagen (NASDAQ:QGEN): Q3 EPS of $0.27 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $314.6M (-6.6% Y/Y) misses by $8.64M.