First Trust RBA Quality Income ETFNASDAQ
Wed, Sep. 21, 9:27 AM
- First Trust RBA American Industrial Renaissance ETF (NASDAQ:AIRR) - $0.011.
- First Trust RBA Quality Income ETF (NASDAQ:QINC) (QINC) - $0.101.
- First Trust Dorsey Wright International Focus 5 ETF (NASDAQ:IFV) (IFV) - $0.156.
- First Trust Dorsey Wright Focus 5 ETF (NASDAQ:FV) (FV) - $0.079.
- First Trust Dorsey Wright Dynamic Focus 5 ETF (NASDAQ:FVC) (FVC) - $0.037.
- First Trust Large Cap Core AlphaDEX Fund (NASDAQ:FEX) - $0.151.
- First Trust Mid Cap Core AlphaDEX Fund (NASDAQ:FNX) - $0.145.
- First Trust Small Cap Core AlphaDEX Fund (NASDAQ:FYX) - $0.094.
- Payable Sept. 30; for shareholders of record Sept. 23; ex-div Sept. 21.
- Press Release
Apr. 9, 2014, 12:14 PM
- According to S&P Dow Jones, 1,078 companies boosted dividends in Q1, 14.2% more than a year ago, and besting the previous record of 1.069 set in 1979. The dollar amount of increases foots to $17.8B, 22.9% higher than a year ago. A few cut payouts - 102 out of roughly 10K traded issues, and down from 139 a year ago.
- The weighted dividend yield grew 4 basis points during the quarter to 2.48%, says S&P's Howard Silverblatt. Room to grow even more? Payout ratios continue to scrape by at 36% vs. their historic average of 52%.
- Dividend ETFs: DVY, VIG, SDY, VYM, SCHD, HDV, KBWD, DES, NOBL, PEY, DIV, SPHD, DLN, DHS, DTD, DON, FDL, DGRW, FVD, PFM, SDYL, DVYL, DGRS, RDIV, RDVY, QDF, QDEF, QDYN, QINC
Mar. 11, 2014, 12:54 PM
- The First Trust RBA Quality Income ETF (QINC) and RBA American Industrial Renaissance ETF (AIRR) will track their respective Richard Bernstein Advisors indexes; QINC will focus on total return through global firms with strong dividends and capital appreciation potential, while AIRR will invest in both small and mid-cap domestic firms in the industrial and community banking sectors.
- High dividend ETFs and capital strength ETFs: VYM, HDV, KBWD, PEY, DIV, RDIV, FTCS
- Regional banking ETFs: KRE, KBE, IAT, RKH, QABA, KRU, KBWR, KRS
- The Global X Guru Small Cap Index ETF (GURX) and Guru International Index ETF (GURI) are hoping to capitalize on the success of GURU by offering exposure to small-cap and international (respectively) stocks that large hedge fund managers hold.
- Broad hedge fund replication ETFs: QAI, MCRO, HDG, QEH