QRxPharma: Pivotal Catalysts Present Significant Near-Term Upside Potential
- QRXPY has make or break regulatory catalysts occurring within the next 2 months that will bring some much needed attention to an under the radar stock.
- Their product for pain relief product portfolio has potential to be best in class and previous trial data suggests the FDA will approve it this time around.
- Because it is an Australian company, it is very under the radar, thus significant near term upside.
- Unlike many small cap, developmental stage Biotechs, there aren't blatant red flags.
There are no Transcripts on QRXPY.
Jul. 9, 2014, 10:36 AM
- Bowing to pressure from disgruntled institutional shareholders, four members of QRxPharma's (QRXPY -2.4%) BOD resign, including Chairman Dr. Peter Farrell, prior to today's General Meeting of shareholders. The source of the discontent is management's failure to earn FDA approval for its lead product Moxduo, a combo analgesic of morphine and oxycodone. The NDA was filed in November 2013 but received a negative Ad Comm vote on April 22, 2014 and a subsequent thumbs down from the agency.
QRXPY vs. ETF Alternatives
QRxPharma Limited (ASX: QRX and OTCQX: QRXPY) is a specialty pharmaceutical company and has been focused on the development and commercialisation of new treatments for pain management and abuse prevention products. The Companys Dual Opioid platform technology a patented fixed-ratio combination... More
Other News & PR