Q2 Holdings Still Killing It, But Watch The Competition
Q2 Holdings: Secular Trends Point To Rapid Growth, But That's Priced In
Q2 Holdings: The Non-Incumbent Advantage
Q2 Holdings: Overvalued Cloud Computing Play With Medium Term Catalysts Ahead
Sniper Fund • 11 Comments
Sniper Fund • 11 Comments
Mon, May 9, 8:04 AM
Wed, Feb. 10, 4:31 PM
Nov. 5, 2015, 5:12 PM
- Q2 Holdings (NYSE:QTWO): Q3 EPS of -$0.10 in-line.
- Revenue of $28M (+33.4% Y/Y) beats by $0.23M.
Aug. 6, 2015, 4:28 PM
- Q2 Holdings (NYSE:QTWO): Q2 EPS of -$0.09 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $26.3M (+37.0% Y/Y) beats by $0.62M.
- Shares +0.5%.
May 7, 2015, 4:21 PM
- Q2 Holdings (NYSE:QTWO): Q1 EPS of -$0.09 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $24.2M (+43.8% Y/Y) beats by $0.62M.
Feb. 5, 2015, 4:34 PM
- Q2 Holdings (NYSE:QTWO): Q4 EPS of -$0.10 in-line.
- Revenue of $22.1M (+40.8% Y/Y) beats by $0.2M.
Nov. 7, 2014, 12:52 PM
Nov. 6, 2014, 4:34 PM
- Q2 Holdings (NYSE:QTWO): Q2 EPS of -$0.10 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $20.89M (+45.9% Y/Y) beats by $1.2M.
Aug. 7, 2014, 5:34 PM
- Q2 Holdings (NYSE:QTWO): Q2 EPS of -$0.11 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $19.15M (+36.4% Y/Y) beats by $1.06M.
May 8, 2014, 4:55 PM
- Q2 Holdings (QTWO): Q1 EPS of -$0.17 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $16.8M (+31.3% Y/Y) beats by $0.74M.
Apr. 14, 2014, 9:52 AM
- Stratasys (SSYS +1.5%) has been started at Buy by Goldman, and 3D Systems (DDD -3.1%) at Neutral. Shares of both companies (like those of many high-beta tech names) were clobbered last week. UBS issued similar opinions for Stratasys and 3D Systems two weeks ago.
- VMware (VMW +1.3%) has received a two-notch upgrade to Outperform from CLSA ahead of its April 22 Q1 report.
- F5 (FFIV +4.1%) has been upgraded to Buy by Stifel. Q1 results arrive on April 23.
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW +1.2%) has been upgraded to Overweight by both Barclays and Stephens.
- TTM Technologies (TTMI +3.1%) has been upgraded to Buy by Stifel and UBS.
- CalAmp (CAMP +1.7%) has been upgraded to Buy by B. Riley.
- STMicroelectronics (STM -2.3%) has been cut to Sell by UBS. Q1 results arrive on April 29.
- AudioCodes (AUDC +4.1%) has been started at Buy by Needham. Shares rose last week after the Israeli government approved an R&D program involving the company.
- ChannelAdvisor (ECOM +1.2%) has been started at Buy by Janney.
- Paylocity (PCTY +1.4%) has received five bullish ratings and one neutral rating on underwriter coverage day. Q2 (QTWO +3.1%) has received six bullish ratings.
Mar. 20, 2014, 10:07 AM
- After pricing its IPO at $13 (the high end of an $11-$13 range), Q2 (QTWO) opened at $16.50 and is now at $16.71, up 28.5%.
- The provider of cloud-based software for regional/community banks sold 7.8M shares (6.25M new shares, and 1.51M on behalf of existing holders), and currently has a market cap of $533M.
- Q2 had 2013 revenue of $56.9M (+38% Y/Y), and a net loss of $17.9M. Shares currently go for 9.3x trailing sales.
- Prospectus, IPO preview, analysis
Q2 Holdings, Inc. operates as a holding company, engages through its subsidiaries in providing secure, cloud-based virtual banking solutions. The company enables regional and community financial institutions to deliver a robust suite of integrated virtual banking services and engage with their... More
Industry: Application Software
Country: United States
Other News & PR