Q2 Holdings Still Killing It, But Watch The Competition
Q2 Holdings: Secular Trends Point To Rapid Growth, But That's Priced In
Wed, Aug. 3, 4:40 PM
Tue, Aug. 2, 5:35 PM
- AEL, AGO, AGU, ALB, ALIM, ALL, ANDE, AREX, ATO, AWK, AWR, BBRG, BFAM, BGC, BIO, BKH, BNFT, BREW, BYD, CABO, CBPX, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CF, CHDN, CIM, CLR, CNAT, CODI, CPA, CSGS, CSII, CTL, CXW, DENN, DEPO, DK, DKL, DPM, ECR, EPE, EPR, EQIX, ERII, ETE, ETP, EVC, EVHC, EXAR, EXEL, EXTR, FIVN, FOXA, FRGI, FRSH, FSLR, G, GBDC, GDDY, GERN, GPOR, HABT, HASI, HI, HIL, HIVE, HLF, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAG, IL, INOV, IO, IRG, ITRI, JACK, JCOM, JONE, JRVR, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LPI, MASI, MC, MED, MET, MNR, MRO, MTDR, MUSA, MWA, NBIX, NKTR, NLY, NNBR, NP, NSIT, NSTG, OAS, OME, OSUR, PDM, PE, PEGA, PMT, PODD, PRA, PRU, PRXL, QLYS, QTWO, QUIK, REXR, RICE, RIG, RIGP, RLJ, RMP, RNG, RP, RST, RYN, SBY, SEMI, SGMO, SNCR, SQ, SQNM, SRC, SSS, STAA, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TDOC, TEAR, TEP, TLLP, TRIP, TRNC, TROX, TS, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TTEC, TWO, UHAL, VTAE, VVC, WCN, WGL, WMC, WPG, WPX, WU, XEC, XPO
Mon, May 9, 8:04 AM
Wed, Feb. 10, 4:31 PM
- Q2 Holdings (NYSE:QTWO): Q4 EPS of -$0.09 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $30.4M (+37.2% Y/Y) beats by $0.48M.
Nov. 5, 2015, 5:12 PM
- Q2 Holdings (NYSE:QTWO): Q3 EPS of -$0.10 in-line.
- Revenue of $28M (+33.4% Y/Y) beats by $0.23M.
Aug. 6, 2015, 4:28 PM
- Q2 Holdings (NYSE:QTWO): Q2 EPS of -$0.09 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $26.3M (+37.0% Y/Y) beats by $0.62M.
- Shares +0.5%.
May 7, 2015, 4:21 PM
- Q2 Holdings (NYSE:QTWO): Q1 EPS of -$0.09 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $24.2M (+43.8% Y/Y) beats by $0.62M.
Feb. 5, 2015, 4:34 PM
- Q2 Holdings (NYSE:QTWO): Q4 EPS of -$0.10 in-line.
- Revenue of $22.1M (+40.8% Y/Y) beats by $0.2M.
Nov. 7, 2014, 12:52 PM
Nov. 6, 2014, 4:34 PM
- Q2 Holdings (NYSE:QTWO): Q2 EPS of -$0.10 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $20.89M (+45.9% Y/Y) beats by $1.2M.
Aug. 7, 2014, 5:34 PM
- Q2 Holdings (NYSE:QTWO): Q2 EPS of -$0.11 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $19.15M (+36.4% Y/Y) beats by $1.06M.
May 8, 2014, 4:55 PM
- Q2 Holdings (QTWO): Q1 EPS of -$0.17 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $16.8M (+31.3% Y/Y) beats by $0.74M.
Apr. 14, 2014, 9:52 AM
- Stratasys (SSYS +1.5%) has been started at Buy by Goldman, and 3D Systems (DDD -3.1%) at Neutral. Shares of both companies (like those of many high-beta tech names) were clobbered last week. UBS issued similar opinions for Stratasys and 3D Systems two weeks ago.
- VMware (VMW +1.3%) has received a two-notch upgrade to Outperform from CLSA ahead of its April 22 Q1 report.
- F5 (FFIV +4.1%) has been upgraded to Buy by Stifel. Q1 results arrive on April 23.
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW +1.2%) has been upgraded to Overweight by both Barclays and Stephens.
- TTM Technologies (TTMI +3.1%) has been upgraded to Buy by Stifel and UBS.
- CalAmp (CAMP +1.7%) has been upgraded to Buy by B. Riley.
- STMicroelectronics (STM -2.3%) has been cut to Sell by UBS. Q1 results arrive on April 29.
- AudioCodes (AUDC +4.1%) has been started at Buy by Needham. Shares rose last week after the Israeli government approved an R&D program involving the company.
- ChannelAdvisor (ECOM +1.2%) has been started at Buy by Janney.
- Paylocity (PCTY +1.4%) has received five bullish ratings and one neutral rating on underwriter coverage day. Q2 (QTWO +3.1%) has received six bullish ratings.
Mar. 20, 2014, 10:07 AM
- After pricing its IPO at $13 (the high end of an $11-$13 range), Q2 (QTWO) opened at $16.50 and is now at $16.71, up 28.5%.
- The provider of cloud-based software for regional/community banks sold 7.8M shares (6.25M new shares, and 1.51M on behalf of existing holders), and currently has a market cap of $533M.
- Q2 had 2013 revenue of $56.9M (+38% Y/Y), and a net loss of $17.9M. Shares currently go for 9.3x trailing sales.
- Prospectus, IPO preview, analysis