Quantum Fuel Systems: An Update After Quarterly Earnings And Realization Of Price Target
Shaun Currie, CFA • 14 Comments
Shaun Currie, CFA • 14 Comments
Mon, Jan. 4, 9:02 AM
- Quantum Fuel Systems (NASDAQ:QTWW) -11% premarket after receiving a non-compliance notice from Nasdaq relating to the $1 minimum bid price requirement.
- QTWW will have 180 calendar days, or until June 27, to regain compliance with the minimum bid requirement; to regain compliance, the bid price must close at or above $1/share for a minimum of 10 consecutive business days.
Apr. 2, 2015, 2:31 PM
- Quantum Fuel (QTWW +6.1%) says it has won an order from UPS for 319 fuel systems for the package delivery company's heavy duty compressed natural gas vehicle program.
- QTWW says delivery dates will begin in mid-2015 and include the recently released versions of Quantum's Q-Cab Lite and Q-Rail Lite storage systems, plus anticipated September delivery of a version of its soon to be released next-generation back-of-cab storage system.
Mar. 13, 2015, 12:45 PM
Feb. 19, 2015, 9:12 AM
Feb. 12, 2015, 12:42 PM
- Quantum Fuel (QTWW -5.8%) priced a 4M-share public offering at $2.50/share, with an underwriters option to purchase up to an additional 600K shares, but did the company give shares away too cheap, or is it just the cost of doing business in such a volatile speculative sector?
- Pricing a secondary is not easy for a very volatile stock; shares closed at $3.26 yesterday and recently surpassed $4, but the 52-week range is $1.75-$11.25.
- QTWW says it plans to use proceeds of the offering for general corporate and working capital purposes.
Feb. 9, 2015, 12:46 PM
Feb. 9, 2015, 10:42 AM
- Quantum Fuel Systems (QTWW +18.6%) powers higher after issuing upside guidance for Q4 revenues, expecting product sales to double Q/Q, which would equate to revenues of $12M-$13M vs. $8.65M analysts consensus estimate.
- QTWW also anticipates a ~$17.8M product backlog at year-end 2014, up $3M Q/Q.
- QTWW forecasts 2015 revenues will grow 40%-50% Y/Y, based on existing and anticipated orders and continued improvement in related product margins.
Jan. 2, 2015, 12:50 PM
Dec. 15, 2014, 3:58 PM
- Quantum Fuel Systems (QTWW +20.5%) is surging after disclosures of multiple insider buys; the CFO disclosed a purchase of 10K shares worth a total of $19.5K, and two directors disclosed purchases of 15K shares worth a combined total of $30K.
- QTWW also says it delivered the first hydrogen dispensing system that measures hydrogen mass with connectivity to retail interface and user friendly payment features.
Dec. 15, 2014, 12:52 PM
Dec. 8, 2014, 12:45 PM
Oct. 6, 2014, 8:28 AM
- Quantum Fuel (NASDAQ:QTWW) +33.9% premarket on news that Linde LLC says it is nearing completion of the first retail hydrogen fueling station the company will operate in the U.S.,which is expected to be online before the end of the year; QTWW is supplying the dispensing system in the hydrogen station installation.
- "Hydrogen fueling has been making great strides in the U.S., particularly in California where Linde has been involved from the start with AC Transit and is now in the final stages of its first retail station,"according to the company, which is the world's largest manufacturer of hydrogen plants.
Jul. 9, 2014, 12:47 PM
Jun. 17, 2014, 2:38 PM
- Quantum Fuel Systems (QTWW +22%) powers higher on news it received an order from Dillon Transport, a specialist in temperature-sensitive transportation, for its fully-integrated Back-of-Cab Fuel Storage System, which includes QTWW's Q-Lite compressed natural gas storage tanks.
Jun. 17, 2014, 12:50 PM
Jun. 17, 2014, 9:18 AM
Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide designs, develops, and produces compressed natural gas storage tanks & packaged fuel systems and other fuel and propulsion systems for alternative fuel vehicle applications.
Sector: Consumer Goods
Industry: Auto Parts
Country: United States
Other News & PR