Qantas: Investing In The Recovery Of Australia's Leading Airline
Helix Investment Research • Sat, Sep. 6
- Qantas' underlying fiscal 2014 performance is stronger than headlines suggest.
- Erroneous narratives that its issues have been profitable for Virgin Australia has dampened sentiment.
- Balance sheet is stronger than headlines suggest, with ample liquidity.
- Industry-leading loyalty program is undervalued by investors.
- Changes in Australian government policy have opened door to new foreign investors.