HFI • 11 Comments
HFI • 11 Comments
Mon, May 9, 8:20 AM
Fri, Feb. 26, 7:23 PM
- Liberty Interactive Group (NASDAQ:QVCA) fell 2.1% after Q3 earnings where revenues missed slightly overall despite 3% growth in its biggest area, domestic QVC operations.
- The strong dollar again affected international results, which declined 5% at QVC. Zulily delivered strong OIBDA margin expansion as well.
- QVC Group revenue breakouts: U.S., $2.1B (up 3%); International (rolling up France, Germany, Italy, Japan and UK), $711M (down 5%); zulily, $426M (new).
- Press Release
- Related: Liberty Interactive (QVCA) Gregory B. Maffei on Q4 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript (Feb. 26 2016)
Fri, Feb. 26, 8:08 AM
Nov. 4, 2015, 7:01 PM
- Liberty Interactive (QVCA -3.1%) logged profits and revenue that beat expectations in Q3 despite a near-8% drop in revenues.
- Revenue at its biggest division, QVC Group, fell 1% overall, again affected by a strong dollar.
- QVC Group revenue breakouts: U.S., $1.42B (up 4%); Germany, $199M (down 13%); Japan, $192M (down 11%); UK, $168M (down 3%); Italy, $28M (down 18%).
- Adjusted OIBDA at QVC fell 2% to $430M; eCommerce revenue was up 10% to $861M and grew to 43% of consolidated revenue; mobile orders were 53% of total eCommerce, up from a year-ago 43%.
- In the Liberty Ventures Group, revenue for continuing digital commerce (Bodybuilding.com, CommerceHub, Evite, Right Start) grew 4% to $146M, mainly due to CommerceHub.
- Shares were flat in after-hours action.
Nov. 4, 2015, 4:37 PM
- Liberty Interactive (NASDAQ:QVCA): Q3 Net income of $154M
- Revenue of $2.15B (-7.7% Y/Y) beats by $150M.
Aug. 5, 2015, 8:35 AM
- Liberty Interactive (NASDAQ:QVCA): Q2 net income of $242M
- Revenue of $2.25B (-9.3% Y/Y) beats by $270M.
May 8, 2015, 12:56 PM
- Liberty Interactive (NASDAQ:QVCA) is trading down 2.3% despite beating EPS and revenue expectations for the first quarter though revenue at its largest unit, QVC Group, fell 2% overall as a strong dollar affected global results.
- QVC Group revenue breakouts: U.S., $1.342B (up 3%); Germany, $212M (down 15%); Japan, $199M (down 15%); UK, $156M (down 5%); Italy, $29M (down 9%).
- Mobile as a percentage of total eCommerce rose to 52.1% from last year's 38.5%, and eCommerce as a percentage of total revenue rose to 42% from 38.9%.
- In the Liberty Ventures Group, the continuing digital commerce companies (excluding floral and gifting business Provide Commerce, sold to FTD) showed revenue growth of 10%.
- Cash and liquid investments were $3.2B, flat from prior year.
May 8, 2015, 8:46 AM
- Liberty Interactive (NASDAQ:QVCA): Q1 net income of $91M
- Revenue of $2.21B (-9.4% Y/Y) beats by $220M.
Feb. 25, 2015, 5:22 PM
- Liberty Interactive (NASDAQ:QVCA): Q4 adj. Net income of $273M
- Revenue of $2.78B (+1.5% Y/Y) in-line.
Aug. 5, 2014, 7:48 AM
- Liberty Interactive (NASDAQ:LINTA): Q2 Net income of $120M.
- Revenue of $2.5B (+4.2% Y/Y) in-line.
Nov. 5, 2013, 9:32 AM
- Liberty Interactive (LINTA): Q3 Net Income of $113M.
- Revenue of $2.5B. (PR)
May 8, 2013, 7:48 AMLiberty Interactive (LINTA): Q1 Revenue of $2.43B beats by $0.05B. (PR) | May 8, 2013, 7:48 AM
Feb. 27, 2013, 6:08 PMLiberty Interactive (LINTA): Revenue of $3.14B (+2% Y/Y) misses by $40M. (PR) | Feb. 27, 2013, 6:08 PM
Feb. 13, 2013, 6:25 PM
TripAdvisor (TRIP) -9.4% AH following its Q4 report, even though it beat estimates and established a $250M stock buyback (good for repurchasing 4% of shares). Search ad sales +25% Y/Y (+15% in Q3) and 73% of revenue. Display ads -3% (+12% prior), subscriptions and other +56% (+53% prior). Liberty Interactive (LINTA) CEO Greg Maffei, whose company now controls 57% of TripAdvisor's voting rights, has been named chairman. TRIP has been on a good run since its Q3 beat. EXPE -0.7%. (PR)| Feb. 13, 2013, 6:25 PM | 1 Comment