There are no Focus articles on RBPAA.
There are no Transcripts on RBPAA.
Wed, Oct. 22, 9:05 AM
- Narberth's Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania (NASDAQ:RBPAA) earns $1.4M or $0.05 per share in Q3 vs. income of $342K one year ago. For the year's first nine months, income of $4.3M compares to a loss of $343K in the year ago period.
- Net interest income of $5.568M up 10% Y/Y, with NIM of 3.25% up 31 basis points. Average interest-earning assets slipped $5.9M from a year ago, but the average yield increased 17 bps.
- NPLs of $10.8M down from $13.5M a year ago. The NPL ratio falls to 2.7% from 3.6%.
- Amid improvement in credit quality, a credit is recorded for loan and leases of $51K compared to a charge of $218K taken a year ago.
- Other real estate owned (OREO) expenses and impairment fell $690K, or 82%.
- Noninterest expenses off 15% Y/Y.
- ROA of 0.78%, ROE of 9.67%.
- Previously: Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania EPS of $0.05
Wed, Oct. 22, 8:24 AM
Fri, Sep. 5, 3:27 PM
Tue, Jul. 22, 8:34 AM
Thu, Apr. 24, 9:14 AM
Wed, Apr. 2, 12:46 PM
Tue, Feb. 25, 12:46 PM
Mon, Feb. 24, 12:48 PM
Oct. 2, 2013, 12:47 PM
Sep. 4, 2013, 12:46 PM
Mar. 27, 2013, 5:11 PM
Mar. 4, 2013, 12:55 PM
Feb. 15, 2013, 1:00 PM
Feb. 12, 2013, 12:45 PM
Jan. 15, 2013, 12:45 PM
RBPAA vs. ETF Alternatives
Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania Inc is a bank holding company for Royal Bank America. The Bank operates as a commercial bank, and offers checking accounts, savings and time deposits, and loans, including residential mortgages, home equity and SBA loans.
Other News & PR