What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Tue, Feb. 2, 12:47 PM
Tue, Feb. 2, 11:07 AM
- Rent-A-Center (RCII -23.2%) tracks sharply lower after reporting Q4 results. Shares are now at a multi-year low.
- The company took a painful charge of $1.17B in the quarter to account for the new valuation on its U.S. stores.
- Looking ahead, a drop in revenue of 4% to 6% is expected this year.
- Previously: Rent-A-Center beats by $0.02, misses on revenue (Feb. 1)
Tue, Feb. 2, 9:17 AM| Tue, Feb. 2, 9:17 AM | 5 Comments
Mon, Feb. 1, 5:37 PM
Mon, Feb. 1, 4:51 PM
Sun, Jan. 31, 5:35 PM
Dec. 11, 2015, 6:09 AM
Oct. 27, 2015, 12:42 PM
Oct. 27, 2015, 9:17 AM
Oct. 26, 2015, 5:37 PM
Oct. 26, 2015, 4:29 PM| Oct. 26, 2015, 4:29 PM | 2 Comments
Oct. 26, 2015, 4:15 PM
- Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ:RCII): Q3 EPS of $0.47 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $791.6M (+3.6% Y/Y) misses by $11.65M.
- Shares -19%.
Oct. 25, 2015, 5:35 PM
Sep. 8, 2015, 4:27 PM
- Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ:RCII) declares $0.24/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 3.54%
- Payable Oct. 22; for shareholders of record Oct. 1; ex-div Sept. 29.
Aug. 13, 2015, 7:06 PM
- Mitchell Fadel, Renta-A-Center's (NASDAQ:RCII) COO since 2002, is leaving to become the president of Ezcorp's (NASDAQ:EZPW) U.S. pawn shop unit, effective Aug. 28.
- Following his departure, those previously reporting to Fadel will report to CEO Robert D. Davis. At Ezcorp, Fadel will report to North America pawn shop chief Joe Rotunda.
Jul. 27, 2015, 4:12 PM
- Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ:RCII): Q2 EPS of $0.50 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $815.34M (+6.1% Y/Y) beats by $1.93M.
- Shares +0.75%.
Rent-A-Center Inc is a rent-to-own operator in North America. It offers household durable goods to customers on a rent-to-own basis including name-brand furniture, electronics, appliances and computers through flexible rental purchase agreements.
Other News & PR