Where Is The Bottom In Rent-A-Center?
Alpha Gen Capital
Alpha Gen Capital
Yesterday, 12:50 PM
Yesterday, 7:49 AM| Yesterday, 7:49 AM | 1 Comment
Mon, Dec. 5, 5:42 PM
Wed, Oct. 26, 4:31 PM
Tue, Oct. 25, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACGL, AEM, AHL, ALDW, ALGT, AMSF, ANIK, AR, ARI, ARRS, AXS, AXTI, BGG, BWLD, CAA, CACI, CAKE, CDE, CHE, CMO, CMPR, CRY, CSGP, CSII, CW, DDR, DLB, DRE, ECHO, EFX, EGHT, EPE, EQY, ESND, ESV, EXR, FBHS, FFIV, FISV, FORR, GG, GRPN, GTY, HUBG, IBKC, INFN, JBT, KEX, KMT, KNX, KRA, KRC, KWR, LLNW, LMAT, MB, MC, MEOH, MKSI, MMLP, MMSI, MN, MUR, NEM, NEU, NOW, NTGR, NTRI, NXPI, O, OCN, ORLY, PLNT, PLXS, PPC, PRXL, PSA, PTC, QDEL, QEP, QTM, RCII, RGA, RHI, RJF, SCI, SFLY, SGMO, SHLM, SIGI, SU, TER, TILE, TIS, TRN, TSLA, TTMI, TXN, TYL, UCTT, UHS, UNM, VAR, VMW, WCN, WDC, WIRE, WLL, XL
Tue, Oct. 11, 12:45 PM
Tue, Oct. 11, 9:55 AM
- Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ:RCII) is in freefall after warning on Q3 profit.
- The company issued some partial Q3 estimates earlier, including the EPS stunner ($0.05-$0.15 vs. $0.39 consensus).
- "Following the implementation of our new point-of-sale system, we experienced system performance issues and outages that resulted in a larger than expected negative impact on core sales," stated CEO Robert Davis.
- Shares of RCII are down 30.80% at last check and have traded as low as $8.00 this morning (+20-year low).
Tue, Oct. 11, 9:18 AM
Tue, Oct. 11, 7:09 AM
- Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ:RCII) estimates core same-store sales fell 12% in Q3. Acceptance Now same-store sales are reported to have been flat.
- Core gross profit as a percentage of revenue is seen as flat on a year-over-year comparison. EPS is forecast to be in a range of $0.05 to $0.15.
- The company will release full results on October 26.
Fri, Sep. 30, 12:29 PM
- Shares of Sears Holdings (NASDAQ:SHLD) are up 9% to jump back over $12.
- Volume on today's strong move has already flown past the daily trading average for Sears.
- The push higher in Sears coincides (related?) with strength in companies in the business of renting, leasing, and offering up credit services. Some of those movers include Conn's (CONN +5.8%), General Finance (GFN +1.4%), Willis Lease (WLFC +3%), United Rentals (URI +2.8%), Rent-A-Center (RCII +2.5%), Essex Rental (ESSX +3.8%), Ryder (R +2.1%), and Air Lease (AL +2.2%).
Thu, Sep. 8, 4:26 PM
Thu, Jul. 28, 10:07 AM
- Shares of Rent-A-Center (RCII -20.9%) sink after Q2 results fall far short of expectations.
- Same-store sales were down 4.9% during the quarter to pressure margins.
- "The point of sale implementation negatively impacted Core revenue in the second quarter and reduced our portfolio making it necessary to revise our outlook for the year," noted CEO Robert Davis.
- Rent-A-Center now sees revenue falling 8.5% to 11.5% for the full year and EPS of $1.65 to $1.85 vs. $2.02 consensus.
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:39 PM
Wed, Jul. 27, 4:42 PM
Tue, Jul. 26, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABX, ACGL, AEM, AF, AGNC, AHL, ALEX, ALSN, AMCC, AMGN, ANIK, ARRS, ASGN, AXTI, BKCC, CA, CAKE, CBI, CBT, CDE, CMO, CMPR, CMRE, CNMD, COHR, CRUS, CSGP, CVTI, CW, CYS, DLB, DRE, ECHO, EFX, ELY, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXR, FB, FBHS, FOE, FORR, GG, GPRO, GRPN, HOLX, HT, IAC, IBKC, INFN, INT, ISBC, KEX, KGC, KIM, KNL, KNX, KONA, KRA, KS, LLNW, LM, LOGI, LPSN, LRCX, MAA, MANT, MAR, MCK, MEOH, MKSI, MMLP, MMSI, MN, MOH, MUR, NATI, NE, NEU, NGD, NOW, NTGR, NTRI, NVDQ, NXPI, O, OCN, OI, ORLY, OTEX, PEIX, PPC, PSA, PXD, QDEL, QEP, QTM, RCII, ROIC, RRTS, SCI, SFLY, SIGI, SPRT, SPSC, SSNC, SU, TER, TILE, TIS, TMK, TMST, TTEK, TTMI, TYL, UNM, VAR, VNDA, VNR, VRTX, WFM, WFT, WIRE, WLL, WRE, WSR, XL, XLNX
Thu, Jun. 2, 4:26 PM
- Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ:RCII) declares $0.08/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 2.45%
- Payable July 21; for shareholders of record July 5; ex-div June 30.