Radcom: Profitable, Pure-Play NFV Software Player And Capturing Share From Incumbents
Mike Arnold • 68 Comments
Mike Arnold • 68 Comments
NetScout's Pain Is Radcom's Gain
Tue, Nov. 1, 7:02 AM
Thu, Oct. 6, 3:00 PM
Mon, Sep. 26, 6:12 PM
- Micro-cap Israeli networking tech company Radcom (NASDAQ:RDCM) rose 6% today to a 10-year high, still in the glow of a flattering mention as a "key supplier" by AT&T, according to Needham.
- Needham raised its price target to $23 from $17 after meeting with Radcom chief Yaron Ravkaie yesterday; that target implies 19% upside from Friday's close.
- The company, which specializes in network function virtualization, is still "feeling the love" from what Needham's Alex Henderson calls a "highly unusual" press release from AT&T.
- Radcom's in trials with nine other possible service-provider customers, and those new customers are "likely to kick in as revenue drivers in the back half of (2017)."
Mon, Sep. 26, 3:02 PM
Wed, Aug. 3, 7:03 AM
Tue, May 10, 7:06 AM
- Radcom (NASDAQ:RDCM): Q1 EPS of $0.14 beats by $0.09.
- Revenue of $6.54M (+3.0% Y/Y) beats by $1.48M.
Wed, Feb. 17, 7:07 AM
- Radcom (NASDAQ:RDCM): Q4 EPS of -$0.19 misses by $0.25.
- Revenue of $2.72M (-62.2% Y/Y) misses by $2.53M.
Oct. 27, 2015, 7:17 AM
- Radcom (NASDAQ:RDCM): Q3 EPS of $0.09 vs. $0.1 in 3Q14
- Revenue of $15.96M (-3.0% Y/Y)
Jul. 21, 2015, 8:13 AM
- Radcom (NASDAQ:RDCM): Q2 EPS of $0.07 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $4.84M (-2.6% Y/Y) misses by $1.52M.
Apr. 28, 2015, 7:45 AM
- Radcom (NASDAQ:RDCM): Q1 EPS of $0.09 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $6.35M (+16.1% Y/Y) misses by $0.33M.
Feb. 3, 2015, 9:04 AM
- Radcom (NASDAQ:RDCM): Q4 EPS of $0.20 beats by $0.14.
- Revenue of $7.19M beats by $0.83M.
- Shares +7.46% PM.
Dec. 2, 2014, 11:02 AM
- Radcom (NASDAQ:RDCM) has a history of rising on hype and selling off following insider and private stock sales, writes The Street Sweeper in a bearish column. It think current enthusiasm over Radcom's new focus on telecom customer support software will prove short-lived.
- TSS notes CEO David Ripstein and other insiders "have dumped tens of thousands of shares of their company in the last 11 months" at prices below current levels, and thinks average investors haven't noticed since the transactions were Form 144 sales (not posted on SEC Edgar).
- "We've covered many dicey companies and this one eerily reminds us of PhotoMedex (PHMD, then $15.49, now ~$1.70 )," TSS concludes. "We wouldn't be surprised to see the stock drop back to the $5.50 level it fetched before the hype ever started. And that price level is very generous."
Oct. 29, 2014, 12:45 PM
Oct. 29, 2014, 8:32 AM
- Radcom (NASDAQ:RDCM): Q3 EPS of $0.10 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $6M (+26.1% Y/Y) beats by $0.62M.
Aug. 14, 2014, 12:47 PM
Jul. 23, 2014, 8:38 AM
- Radcom (NASDAQ:RDCM): Q2 EPS of $0.04.
- Revenue of $4.97M (-8.6% Y/Y)