Elizabeth Arden: Looking Behind The Red Door
Timberwolf Equity Research
Timberwolf Equity Research
Fri, Jun. 17, 12:47 PM
Fri, Jun. 17, 12:00 PM
Fri, Jun. 17, 9:14 AM
Tue, Jun. 14, 12:00 PM
Mon, Jun. 6, 12:00 PM
Wed, May 25, 12:50 PM
Wed, May 25, 12:03 PM
Fri, Feb. 5, 9:07 AM
- Shares of Elizabeth Arden (NASDAQ:RDEN) are sharply lower after a dismal earnings report.
- Revenue for the company's product category which included celebrity fragrances fell 10% during the quarter. Celebrities with a brand at Elizabeth Arden include Justin Bieber, Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj, and Taylor Swift.
- Adjusted EBITDA margin rate fell 260 bps to 6.4% in FQ2.
- Previously: Elizabeth Arden misses by $0.50, misses on revenue (Feb. 04 2016)
- RDEN -28% premarket to reach a multi-year low of $5.80.
Nov. 4, 2015, 10:06 AM
- A weak earnings report from Avon Products is spilling over to impact other personal care product stocks.
- Estee Lauder (EL -0.9%), Revlon (REV -6.2%), and Elizabeth Arden (RDEN -4.7%) are all notably below broad market averages.
- Weakness in North America and F/X pain were the themes at Avon last quarter.
- Previously: Avon Products misses by $0.19, misses on revenue (Nov. 04 2015)
- Previously: Avon Products lower after unexpected loss (Nov. 04 2015)
Jul. 2, 2015, 5:36 PM
Mar. 23, 2015, 10:36 AM
- Personal care stocks are in favor in early action.
- The sector has been one of the hardest hit this year from the impact of the strong U.S. dollar.
- Beauty product companies on the move today include Nu Skin (NUS +5.1%), Coty (COTY +3.3%), Avon Products (AVP +2.8%), Revlon (REV +1.4%), Estee Lauder (EL +0.3%), and Elizabeth Arden (RDEN +2.6%).
Feb. 13, 2015, 8:48 AM
Feb. 5, 2015, 10:36 AM
- The beauty sector is having a solid day after Coty and Estee Lauder both top profit estimates.
- Solid holiday sales helped take some of the sting off of a tough foreign currency translation environment.
- The color cosmetics category out-performed during the period.
- Gainers: Coty (NYSE:COTY) +8.3%, Elizabeth Arden (NASDAQ:RDEN) +3.5%, Inter Parfums (NASDAQ:IPAR) +1.0%, Estee Lauder (NYSE:EL) +6.7%, Revlon (NYSE:REV) +1.2%, Ulta Salon (NASDAQ:ULTA) +1.0%.
Jan. 9, 2015, 11:04 AM
- Another tough day for luxury retail stocks as more concerns on pricing trends build up.
- Consulting firm Bain isn't helping sentiment, noting the luxury sector in China showed negative growth (-1%) for the first time in 2014. An ongoing crackdown by Beijing on corruption is in the background.
- Michael Kors (KORS -1.7%), Ralph Lauren (RL -2%), Kate Spade (KATE -3.2%), Fossil (FOSL -1%), Vera Bradley (VRA -2%), and Coach (COH -2.2%) are all under-performing market averages.
- Related stocks: OTCPK:LVMUY, OTC:GUCG, OTCPK:SWGAY, OTCPK:BURBY, EL, RDEN, OTCPK:HESAF, OTCPK:CFRUY, TIF.
- Related ETFs: PEJ.
Jan. 7, 2015, 1:12 PM
- Select personal care products stocks with a higher mix of F/X exposure to global markets are trading weak today.
- Elizabeth Arden (RDEN -7.2%), Inter Parfums (IPAR -2.2%), and Avon Products (AVP -0.9%) are all lower
- Also a factor, sector analysts note pricing pressure from Internet sellers is dragging average transaction prices down in the sector.
Aug. 19, 2014, 12:49 PM
Elizabeth Arden, Inc. operates as a global beauty products company, which engages to sell fragrances, skin care and cosmetic products to retailers. It operates through North America and International business segments. The North America segment sells the company's portfolio of owned, licensed... More
Sector: Consumer Goods
Industry: Personal Products
Country: United States
Other News & PR