Apr. 30, 2015, 7:59 AM
- Royal Dutch Shell (NYSE:RDS.B) declares $0.94/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 5.86%
- Payable June 22; for shareholders of record May 14; ex-div May 13.
Apr. 8, 2015, 3:19 AM
- Based on a 90-day trading day average, Shell's (RDS.A, RDS.B) offer is worth 1,350 pence per BG (OTCPK:BRGXF) share, or a 52% premium to the latter's price of 890.4 pence.
- The acquisition will add 25% to Shell's proven oil and gas reserves and 20% to production, and improve the company's prospects in new projects, particularly in Australia LNG and Brazil deep water.
- Shell expects the transaction to generate pretax synergies of $2.5B a year.
- In addition, Shell plans to increase asset sales to $30B from 2016-2018 - the company said in January that it would sell $5-6B worth of assets per year.
- Shell intends to pay dividends of $1.88 per ordinary share in 2015 and "at least that amount in 2016." The company also expects to start a share buyback program of at least $25B from 2017 to 2020.
- Shell -1.9% in London while BG Group is +39.2%. (PR)
Jan. 29, 2015, 12:41 PM
- Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.B) declares $0.94/ADS quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 5.83%
- Payable March 20; for shareholders of record Feb. 13; ex-div Feb. 11.
Jan. 30, 2014, 3:04 AM
- Shell's (RDS.A, RDS.B) Q4 net-profit equivalent slumped 71% to $2.2B, hurt by higher depreciation, increased exploration expenses, lower upstream volumes and weak industry conditions in downstream oil products.
- As the company warned almost two weeks ago, earnings on a current cost of supplies basis plummeted to $2.9B from $5.6B a year earlier.
- Revenue dropped to $109.24B from $116.51B. (Earnings PR)
- The company plans to cut capex to $37B in 2014 from $46B in 2013 and is scrapping its troubled exploration program in Alaska.
- Shell also intends to sell $15B worth of assets this year and next as it looks to increase the rate of divestments. (Strategy PR)
- The firm has proposed raising its Q1 dividend by 4% to $0.47 per share (Dividend PR).
Oct. 31, 2013, 4:14 AM
- Shell's (RDS.A, RDS.B) Q3 adjusted profit slumped 32% to $4.5B and missed consensus of $5.3B.
- Net income dropped to $4.7B from $7.1B.
- Earnings were hurt by weak refining margins - as with Total - increased production and exploration costs, disruptions in Nigeria because of oil theft and sabotage, and lower dividends from a Liquefied Natural Gas venture.
- Output dropped 2% to 2.931M barrels of oil equivalent a day.
- Shell benefited from increased contributions from its chemicals business, as well as from greater underlying upstream production volumes, led by Integrated Gas.
- Declares Q3 dividend $0.45 a ordinary share and $0.90 per American Depositary Share, ups 5% from last year.
- Shares are -4.7% in London. (PR)
May 2, 2013, 2:58 PMRoyal Dutch Shell (RDS.B) declares $0.90/share quarterly dividend, 4.6% increase from prior dividend of $0.86. Forward yield 5.11%. For shareholders of record May 17. Payable June 27. Ex-div date May 15. (PR) | May 2, 2013, 2:58 PM
Jan. 31, 2013, 3:16 AM
Shell (RDS.A): Q4 net profit +13% to $7.29B; adjusted profit +15.2% to $5.58B vs consensus of $6.16B. EPS $1.06 vs $1.04 last year. Revenues +2.1% to $118.05B. Oil and gas output +3% to 3.41M barrels of oil equivalent per day, in line. Forecasts 2013 capex of $33B despite "headwinds" and an "uncertain" economic outlook in some of markets. Ups Q4 dividend to $0.43/share and Q1 payout to $0.45. (PR)| Jan. 31, 2013, 3:16 AM
Dec. 7, 2012, 11:54 AMRoyal Dutch Shell (RDS.A) (RDS.B) announced the pound sterling and euro equivalent dividend payment of $0.43/share for Class A and Class B shares. The board declares dividend on Class A and B shares will be paid in euro at €0.3333/share or in pound at £0.2686/share. The dividend will be payable on Dec. 20, to shareholders on record of Nov. 16. (PR) | Dec. 7, 2012, 11:54 AM | 2 Comments
Nov. 1, 2012, 4:26 AM
More on Shell (RDS.A) Q3: net profit +2.3% to $7.14B, helped by higher earnings from LNG ops but hurt by a writedown of US shale gas assets. Underlying profit -6.3% to $6.56B, beating consensus of $6.3B, but suffering from lower oil and gas prices, and falling chemicals margins. Output -1% to 2.98M bpd of oil equivalent. Ups dividend by $0.01 to $0.43 a share.| Nov. 1, 2012, 4:26 AM
Nov. 1, 2012, 3:28 AMRoyal Dutch Shell (RDS.B) declares $0.86/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Forward yield 4.87%. For shareholders of record Nov 16. Payable Dec 20. Ex-div date Nov 14. (PR) | Nov. 1, 2012, 3:28 AM
Sep. 4, 2012, 7:47 AMRoyal Dutch Shell (RDS.B) declares $0.43/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. For shareholders of record Aug 10. Payable Sep 20. Ex-div date Aug 08. (PR) | Sep. 4, 2012, 7:47 AM