Tue, Nov. 1, 6:01 AM
Mon, Oct. 31, 5:30 PM
- ADPT, AEP, AHH, ALLT, AME, AMRC, ANGI, APLP, ARRY, AUDC, AVA, AYR, BKD, BP, CIE, CMI, CNX, COH, CRCM, DHX, DIN, DISCA, DX, ECL, EGL, EIGI, EMR, ETN, EVHC, FCH, FDP, FIS, FSS, GHM, GK, GLT, GWR, HCP, HRS, HSKA, HW, HZO, ICE, IDXX, INCY, IRM, K, KEM, LXRX, LYB, MCRN, MDC, MLM, MOS, MSM, NI, NSP, OSK, OXY, PBI, PES, PFE, PPL, PRTS, RDC, RDS.A, RDWR, RHP, SAH, SALE, SCAI, SHOO, SHPG, SNE, SPR, SUI, TAP, TRI, WCG, WLB, WNR, WNRL, XYL
Mon, Oct. 10, 6:12 AM
- Radware (NASDAQ:RDWR) now expects Q3 revenue to be ~$47M below prior guidance of $50M-$53M and a consenus estimate of $51.66M.
- Non-GAAP earnings are expected to be $0.04 below prior guidance of $0.07 to $0.09 and a consenus estimate of $0.08.
- “Our bookings in the third quarter grew by double digits compared to the third quarter of 2015, as the shift towards an increased proportion of service and subscription sales accelerated during the quarter,” said Roy Zisapel, Radware’s President & CEO. “This resulted in an approximately 30% increase in the balance of total deferred revenues and uncollected billed amounts, to approximately $110 million from $85 million in September 2015. As our business continues to transition to an increased proportion of long-term subscription and service contracts, this has a current impact of lowering reported revenues. Therefore, despite strong growth in bookings, revenues for the third quarter of 2016 fell short of our guidance. I remain confident in Radware’s growth prospects.”
- The company plans to report its earnings on November 1, before market opens.
- Press Release
Tue, Jul. 26, 6:01 AM
Mon, Jul. 25, 5:30 PM
- ABG, ACW, AHGP, AKS, ALLY, AOS, ARLP, ASTE, ATI, AUDC, AVY, AXE, AXTA, BAX, BEAV, BP, BPOP, CAT, CHKP, CIGI, CNC, CNHI, CNX, CPLA, CSL, CTG, CVLT, CYNO, DD, DTE, EEFT, EXAS, FBC, FCH, FCX, FELE, FIS, FMER, GPK, HOT, HUBB, HZO, ICLR, JBLU, JNS, KEY, KKR, LLY, LPT, MAS, MBLY, MCD, MDXG, MMM, NCI, NEO, NLSN, NORD, PCAR, PCH, RAI, RDWR, SAH, SIR, SIRI, ST, TGNA, TNC, TOWR, TROW, UA, USG, UTX, VLO, VZ, WAT, WDR, WWW, XRS
Tue, May 3, 6:01 AM
- Radware (NASDAQ:RDWR): Q1 EPS of $0.05 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $48.4M (-15.4% Y/Y) misses by $1.2M.
Mon, May 2, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ACW, ADM, AFSI, ALE, ALLT, AMAG, AMG, APLP, AROC, ARRY, ARW, AUDC, BBW, BCC, BCO, CARB, CEQP, CFX, CIE, CLX, CMI, COTY, CVLT, CVS, DUK, ECA, ECL, EIGI, EL, EMR, EXAS, FDP, FIS, FMS, FSS, FTR, GLDD, GLT, GRUB, H, HAL, HCA, HCN, HEP, HOT, HRS, HSIC, HW, KEM, KMT, LXRX, MNK, MNTA, MYL, NI, NTI, NWN, NXST, NYT, OZM, PBI, PFE, Q, RDWR, RHP, RRD, S, SALE, SALT, SGNT, SMG, SSH, TAP, TECH, TICC, VLO, VMC, VSH, WAC, WCG, WEC, WLK, WNR, WNRL, WWW, XYL
Wed, Mar. 16, 10:11 AM
- A Northern California jury has ruled F5 (FFIV -0.1%) willfully infringed smaller application delivery controller rival Radware's (RDWR +1.1%) '319 and '374 patents (USPTO filings: I, II). Both patents are related to the fielding of DNS queries.
- Radware has been awarded $6.4M in damages - the company notes the court could treble damages due to the willful infringement finding, and that it could pursue an injunction against infringing F5 products. F5 has the right to appeal.
Wed, Feb. 3, 6:01 AM
- Radware (NASDAQ:RDWR): Q4 EPS of $0.17 in-line.
- Revenue of $55.26M (-9.5% Y/Y) beats by $0.41M.
Tue, Feb. 2, 5:30 PM
Oct. 28, 2015, 6:01 AM
- Radware (NASDAQ:RDWR): Q3 EPS of $0.10 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $48.06M (-15.4% Y/Y) misses by $1.12M.
Oct. 27, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, ADP, AGCO, AIT, AN, ANTM, APO, ARW, BAH, BDC, BGCP, BOKF, BSX, CARB, CFR, CG, CHMT, CMC, COT, DHX, DORM, DX, EVER, EVR, FCAU, FDML, FLIR, GD, GHM, GNRC, GRMN, HES, HLT, HOT, HSY, HTA, ICE, IDXX, IP, JLL, LFUS, LVLT, MDLZ, NEE, NMR, NOC, NOV, NSC, OXY, PCG, Q, RDWR, RES, ROL, SAH, SAIA, SLAB, SNCR, SO, SONS, SSE, STRA, TECH, TEL, TGI, TKR, UMC, VLO, VLY, VNTV, WBA, WEX, WOOF, XRAY
Oct. 6, 2015, 12:44 PM
Oct. 6, 2015, 9:15 AM
Oct. 5, 2015, 5:13 PM
- Radware (NASDAQ:RDWR) now expects Q3 revenue of $48M and EPS of $0.10, below prior guidance of $57M-$59M and $0.23-$0.24, and a consensus of $$58M and $0.24.
- No explanation has been given in the PR for the shortfall. A conference call will be held at 8:45AM ET tomorrow (webcast).
- Shares have fallen to $15.97 after hours. The 52-week low is $15.70.
- In late July: Radware tumbles after Q2 miss, soft guidance
Jul. 28, 2015, 1:14 PM
- In addition to missing Q2 estimates, Radware (NASDAQ:RDWR) guided on its earnings call for Q3 EPS of $0.23-$0.24, below a $0.26 consensus.
- CEO Roy Zisapel: "We were disappointed by our lower growth during the second quarter ... The Cisco-announced OEM agreement coupled with our existing OEM agreement with Check Point and our strong organic growth in our data center security business, clearly positions us for market leadership in this critical market segment. We plan to expand our security business and leverage our market position for sales and continuous profitability growth.”
- The application delivery controller/security appliance provider ended Q2 with $341M in cash/investments (equal to 41% of its market cap), and no debt. A $40M buyback was launched during the quarter.
- Larger ADC rival F5 delivered strong numbers last week.
- Q2 results, PR