To Succeed, Reed's Needs A Little Less Reed
Terrier Investing • 13 Comments
Terrier Investing • 13 Comments
Thu, Aug. 4, 4:26 PM
Tue, Jul. 12, 12:00 PM
Tue, Jul. 12, 11:10 AM
- Reed’s (REED +6.1%) announced that it has entered a distribution agreement with John Lenore & Company.
- Neal Cohane, Senior Vice President of Sales commented, “We are extremely excited about launching our brands with Lenore in the San Diego region. Lenore’s solid foothold in Southern Cal will not only provide excellent service and distribution to our existing retail partners, but we are confident that Lenore’s longstanding history will help propel expansion of our Reed’s and Virgil’s brands to other untapped channels of distribution including chain and independent supermarkets, convenience stores and on premise bars and restaurants.”
- Press Release
Tue, Jun. 7, 12:00 PM
Fri, Jun. 3, 12:06 PM
Fri, May 27, 12:00 PM
Wed, May 11, 4:19 PM
Wed, Mar. 23, 4:11 PM
Dec. 7, 2015, 12:48 PM
- Jones Soda (OTCQB:JSDA +7.6%), Reed's (REED +1.9%), and Coca-Cola Bottling Co. (COKE +2.7%) are three more beverage stocks on the move after Keurig Green Mountain is taken private at a lush premium.
- Previously: Keurig Green Mountain bought by JAB at 78% premium (Dec. 07 2015)
- Previously: Ripple effects from the Keurig Green Mountain buyout (Dec. 07 2015)
Nov. 12, 2015, 4:20 PM
- Reeds (NYSEMKT:REED): Q3 EPS of -$0.19 misses by $0.21.
- Revenue of $10.71M (-13.1% Y/Y) misses by $3.03M.
Aug. 13, 2015, 4:04 PM
- Reeds (NYSEMKT:REED): Q2 EPS of -$0.05 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.05.
- Revenue of $12.2M (+9.0% Y/Y) misses by $0.92M.
Jun. 9, 2015, 10:43 PM
- San Francisco is one step closer to becoming the first U.S. city to require warning labels on sugary drinks after government officials approved a new measure.
- The San Francisco Board of Supervisors and Mayor still have to sign off on the anti-soda ordinances.
- Some juice products, flavored milk products, and sports drinks will be included in the targeted beverage category if they contain a certain threshold of added sugar.
- Health advocates say they will make a second run at passing a sugar tax in San Francisco. They are also aiming for a broader push beyond California on consumer sugar warnings.
- The beverage industry has reacted to uneven demand in the U.S. for soda drinks in part with product innovation (craft, cane sugar, energy, protein) aimed at millennials.
- Related stocks: KO, PEP, DPS, COT, MNST, OTCQB:JSDA, REED, FIZZ, HSY, DF,
May 11, 2015, 4:26 PM
- Reeds (NYSEMKT:REED): Q1 EPS of -$0.02 in-line.
- Revenue of $10.67M (+19.2% Y/Y) beats by $0.17M.
Apr. 13, 2015, 5:39 PM
Mar. 26, 2015, 4:18 PM
- Reeds (NYSEMKT:REED): FY'14 EPS of -$0.06 vs. -$0.12 in FY'13
- Revenue of $43.42M (+16.5% Y/Y).
Mar. 25, 2015, 5:35 PM
Reed's, Inc. engages in the development, marketing, and sale of natural non-alcoholic carbonated sodas and natural foods. Its product lines include Reed's Ginger Brews, Virgil's Root Beer, Cream Sodas, Dr. Better and Real Cola, Culture Club Kombucha, China Colas, Reed's Ginger candy and ice... More
Sector: Consumer Goods
Industry: Beverages - Soft Drinks
Country: United States