Don Dion • Wed, Mar. 5
From other sites
Recro Pharma: An Overlooked Opportunity With Disproportionate Risk/Reward
- 200%+ upside possible over the next six months.
- REPH already trading below cash which limits downside.
- Company only needs to design a good trial for a known compound.
Recro Pharma IPO Could Be More Painful Than ExpectedDon Dion • Wed, Mar. 5
- Recro Pharma Inc., a clinical stage pharmaceutical firm, developing non-opioid pain therapeutics, plans to raise $28 million in its upcoming IPO (2.5 million shares, $10-$12 per share).
- REPH is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company, engaged in the development of non-opioid pain relief therapeutics; lead product is an intranasal formulation of dexmedetomidine (Dex, for short).
- REPH will face an uphill battle against the pharmaceutical giants, including Johnson & Johnson, which already produces these options.
There are no Transcripts on REPH.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
REPH vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR