Guggenheim S&P MidCap 400 Pure Growth ETFNYSEARCA
Thu, Nov. 3, 4:49 AM
- The S&P 500 has fallen in seven straight sessions through Wednesday, the first time the large-cap index has done that since 2011.
- Yet even amid all of the declines, the S&P has fallen less than 2.5% in the past seven sessions.
- To put that into context, the market has suffered a greater percentage drop on two separate days this year.
- With election day almost here, will Mr. Market finally snap out of his mood?
- ETFs: SPY, IVE, SH, SSO, VOO, SDS, IJS, IVV, SPXU, UPRO, SPXL, RSP, MDY, SPXS, IJR, SLY, IJH, MVV, SPYG, RWJ, RWL, VFINX, EPS, IVW, SPYV, RPG, RPV, IJT, RWK, IJK, IJJ, VOOG, RFG, UMDD, VOOV, SLYG, SAA, BXUB, RZV, IVOG, SLYV, IVOO, RZG, MDYG, VIOO, SPLX, MZZ, VIOG, RFV, SBB, MDYV, SFLA, RSCO, SDD, BXUC, FTA, VIOV, MYY, SMDD, SPUU, IVOV, EWSC, EWMC, DHVW, SPXE, LLSP, CAPX, SPVU, RYARX, SPXN, SPDN, SPXT, SPXV, TALL
Sep. 18, 2014, 3:47 PM
Find the right ETFs for your portfolio: Visit Seeking Alpha's ETF Hub
- In Your Portfolio: US Growth and Value ETFs, Core Building Blocks: A Guide to ETFs That Divide the U.S. Stock Market by Market Cap
- Asset Class Performance: Growth vs. Value ETFs