What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Thu, Feb. 4, 12:48 PM
Oct. 9, 2015, 10:16 AM
- Paper and packaging stocks are in rally mode off of positive signs in the sectors for pricing. The moves also arrive amid a broader rally in consumer products stocks this week.
- Also in the mix, there's a new study from RISI suggesting new Department of Commerce anti-dumping rules could benefit domestic suppliers.
- The bottom line is broad-based gains are being struck.
- Gainers include KapStone Paper and Packaging (KS +9.2%), Wausau Paper (WPP +2.1%), PH Glatfelter (RFP +1.9%), Domtar (UFS +0.9%), International Paper (IP +5.7%), Packaging Corporation of America (PKG +4.5%), WestRock Company (WRK +4.4%), Graphic Packaging Holding (GPK +1.1%).
Jan. 15, 2015, 5:39 PM
Sep. 16, 2013, 1:12 PM
- The sweet premium that Packaging Corporation decided to pay for Boise is helping to lift the share price of peers across sector.
- Consolidation across the sector is seen as necessary by some analysts with paper and containerboard demand soft.
- Advancers: RKT +5.6%, IP +1.8%, KS +8.1%, RFP +2.6%, GLT +1.2%.
Aug. 1, 2012, 9:07 AMResolute Forest Products (RFP): Q2 EPS of $0.30 beats by $0.16. Revenue of $1.17B (-2.7% Y/Y) in-line. Shares +11.7% premarket. (PR) | Aug. 1, 2012, 9:07 AM
Nov. 23, 2011, 10:17 AM
Other News & PR