Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on RGDEF
RDX Technologies: Franchising Business's Explosive Growth Will Lead To Substantial Upside Potential
- RDX employs very advanced water treatment technologies coupled with a high gross margin energy conversion business.
- The company’s franchise business is set to explode due to the competitive advantages offered to businesses seeking water filtration, operators and franchisees.
- A multi-year agreement with COG Operating LLC will provide income and a recent real estate sale has strengthened RDX’s cash levels.
- Contracts slated to be announced will act as additional growth drivers for the company.
- RDX has achieved high revenue growth of $6M to $31M in the last four fiscal years. The rollout of the company’s highly competitive franchising model will lead to $100M+ in 2015.
This High-Growth Company Is Mining Water Into Fuel
- RDX Technologies (RGDEF) is a wastewater treatment company that uses proprietary technology to extract oil, animal and plant remnants from water and create fuel.
- The company more than doubled revenues in the past year, is on track to gross over $50 million in 2014, and expects revenues over $100 million in 2015.
- With the introduction of a new franchise model, and multi-year/multi-million dollar contract with a Concho Resources (CXO) subsidiary, investors should consider RDX for long-term growth.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
RGDEF vs. ETF Alternatives
RDX Technologies Corporation is an energy and water treatment technology company. The Company is applying proprietary technology to refine liquid fuels from materials mined from waste water generated from industrial and commercial sources. These markets include a wide variety of clients across a... More
Other News & PR