Response Genetics, Inc.NASDAQ
Aug. 10, 2015, 10:13 AM
- Cancer Genetics (CGIX +5.2%) enters into an agreement in principle to act as a "stalking horse" and acquire all the assets and operations of Response Genetics (RGDX -48.7%) for $14M, $7M in cash and $7M in CGIX stock.
- The deal will add $10M - 12M in revenue to CGI's top line over the next 12 months and more than double its clinical revenue base. As part of the transaction, Response has filed a voluntary petition under Chapter 11 of the Bankruptcy Code in the Delaware Bankruptcy Court.
- A "stalking horse" bid under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code means other parties have the opportunity to submit competing offers. CGIX is entitled to a break-up fee and expense reimbursement if it does not prevail in its bid. The acquisition agreement in principle remains subject to finalization within seven days of Response's Chapter 11 filing.
Jul. 6, 2015, 7:21 AM
May 14, 2015, 8:45 AM
- Response Genetics (RGDX +6.7%) Q1 results: Revenues: $3.8M (-2.6%); COGS: $2.3M (-4.2%); Opearting Expenses: $5.1M (+4.1%); Operating Loss: ($3.6M) (-2.9%); Net Loss: ($4M) (-14.3%); Loss Per Share: ($0.10) (-11.1%); Quick Assets: $1.7M (-22.7%).
- No guidance given.
May 14, 2015, 7:02 AM
- Response Genetics (NASDAQ:RGDX): Q1 EPS of -$0.10
- Revenue of $3.8M (-2.6% Y/Y)
Apr. 1, 2015, 6:45 AM
- Response Genetics (RGDX) Q4 results: Revenues: $4.1M (-14.6%); COGS: $2.4M (-4.0%); R&D Expense: $0.3M (-40.0%); SG&A: $4.4M (-12.0%); Operating Loss: ($3.1M) (+3.1%); Net Loss: ($3.4M) (-6.2%); Loss Per Share: ($0.09) (unch).
- FY2014 results: Revenues: $16.7M (+70.4%); COGS: $10M (-4.8%); R&D Expense: $1.7M (+6.2%); SG&A: $18M (+14.6%); Operating Loss: ($13M) (-64.6%); Net Loss: ($13.7M) (-71.3%); Loss Per Share: ($0.35) (-45.8%); Quick Assets: $2.2M (-72.8%).
- No guidance given.
Mar. 31, 2015, 4:10 PM
- Response Genetics (NASDAQ:RGDX): Q4 EPS of -$0.09
- Revenue of $4.1M (-14.6% Y/Y)
Feb. 26, 2015, 1:45 PM
- Giddy biotech traders continue to spread their enthusiasm around the nano cap space.
- Thinly-traded Response Genetics (RGDX +26.9%) jumps on a 7x surge in volume. The $26M market cap firm provides diagnostic testing services for various cancers. Revenues for the most recent four quarters: $17.4M.
- Thinly-traded Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals (CYCC +50%) jumps on a 4.5x spike in volume. The $26M market cap firm develops oral therapies for treatment of cancer. Revenues for the most recent four quarters: $1.8M.
Nov. 13, 2014, 11:49 AM
- Response Genetics (RGDX -27.1%) Q3 results: Revenues: $4.5M (+9.8%); COGS: $2.5M (-7.4%); Operating Expenses: $5.3M (+29.3%); Operating Loss: ($3.4M) (-25.9%); Net Loss: ($3.6M) (-33.3%); Loss Per Share: ($0.09) (-12.5%); Quick Assets: $6M (-25.9%).
- No guidance given.
Nov. 13, 2014, 7:03 AM
- Response Genetics (NASDAQ:RGDX): Q3 EPS of -$0.09.
- Revenue of $4.5M (+9.8% Y/Y).
Nov. 6, 2014, 1:38 PM
- Response Genetics (RGDX +5.9%) will report Q3 results on November 13 before the open. The conference call will begin at 5:30 am PT/8:30 am ET.
Aug. 18, 2014, 4:07 PM
- NCI's Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research operations and technical support contractor Leidos Biomedical Research awards the molecular testing contract for ALCHEMIST to Response Genetics (RGDX +3.8%). The contract will run 5 - 6 years and will involve screening thousands of early-stage lung cancer patients for EGFR gene mutations and ALK gene rearrangement.
- ALCHEMIST consists of three integrated studies (one screening and two treatment) implemented through the National Clinical Trials Network of the National Cancer Institute.
- The specific monetary size is not disclosed, but is referred to as "multimillion."
Aug. 14, 2014, 7:32 AM
- Response Genetics (NASDAQ:RGDX) Q2 results: Revenues: $5.3M (+24.1%); Operating Expenses: $3.9M (-19.2%); Operating Loss: ($1.3M) (+59.0%); Net Loss: ($1.3M) (+58.7%); Loss Per Share: ($0.04) (+50.0%); Quick Assets: $8.1M (+281.4%).
- No financial guidance given.
Aug. 14, 2014, 7:07 AM
- Response Genetics (NASDAQ:RGDX): Q2 EPS of -$0.04.
- Revenue of $4.3M (-19.0% Y/Y).
Aug. 5, 2014, 11:39 AM
- Response Genetics (RGDX -10.9%) enters into a credit agreement with SWK Funding LLC for a multi-draw term loan for up to $12M. On the closing date of the agreement, July 30, 2014, SWK advanced the company $8.5M which is due on July 30, 2020.
- Under the terms of the agreement, the loan will bear an interest rate of LIBOR plus 12.5%.
- SWK also receives a warrant to purchase 681,090 shares of RGDX common stock at $0.936 per share. It may exercise the warrant on a cashless basis at any time. RGDX currently trades at $0.70 per share.
May 8, 2014, 12:48 PM
Apr. 4, 2014, 9:10 AM