Fri, Mar. 27, 9:09 AM
- Shares of Restoration Hardware (NYSE:RH) trade weak after the company's FY16 guidance disappoints.
- Execs call this year a "bridge year" with new businesses set to launch and store upgrades taking place.
- During the earnings call there was a tease from CEO Gary Friedman on one of the new business launches planned.
- Friedman wouldn't give any details, but says the concept has one of the biggest category market potentials the company has ever addressed.
- Earnings call transcript
- Previously: Restoration Hardware beats by $0.01, revenue in-line (Mar. 26 2015)
- RH -3.17% premarket.
Thu, Mar. 26, 5:39 PM
Thu, Mar. 26, 4:06 PM| Comment!
Dec. 11, 2014, 9:11 AM
Dec. 10, 2014, 6:13 PM
- Restoration Hardware (NYSE:RH) expects FQ4 revenue of $575M-$585M and EPS of $0.99-$1.01, in-line with a consensus of $582.4M and $1.00.
- Comparable brand revenue rose 22% Y/Y in FQ3, fueled by a 31% increase in direct revenue to $241.2M. Op. margin rose 150 bps Y/Y to 7.6%.
- Restoration owned 68 stores at the end of FQ3, flat Q/Q and down by 2 Y/Y. Retail sales per selling square foot rose 2% Y/Y to $372.
- RH +5.9% AH. FQ3 results, PR.
Dec. 10, 2014, 5:39 PM
Dec. 10, 2014, 4:08 PM| Comment!
Nov. 20, 2014, 3:24 PM
- Home furnishing stocks stocks are in rally mode after Kirkland's (KIRK +22.9%) and Williams-Sonoma (WSM +8.3%) both top expectations.
- The development follows strong reports from Home Depot and Lowe's which also showed strong demand for home products.
- Gainers: Restoration Hardware (NYSE:RH) +6.4%, Pier 1 Imports (NYSE:PIR) +2.0%, Haverty Furniture (NYSE:HVT) +2.5%, Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ:BBBY) +2.0%, Ethan Allen (NYSE:ETH) +2.9%.
Sep. 10, 2014, 5:35 PM
Jun. 12, 2014, 12:45 PM
Jun. 12, 2014, 9:15 AM
Jun. 11, 2014, 5:36 PM
Jun. 11, 2014, 4:57 PM
- Restoration Hardware (RH) expects FQ2 revenue of $443M-$453M and EPS of $0.62-$0.64 vs. a consensus of $452.1M and $0.61. FY15 (ends Jan. '15) guidance is for revenue of $1.86B-$1.89B and EPS of $2.24-$2.30, above a consensus of $1.85B and $2.20.
- Comparable brand revenue +18% Y/Y in FQ1 vs. +24% in FQ4. Direct revenue (48% of total) +24% vs. +33%. Retail store count fell by 1 Q/Q and Y/Y to 69.
- Gross margin was 34%, -310 bps Q/Q and +20 bps Y/Y. SG&A spend was 32.7% of revenue, down from 33.6% a year ago.
- Shares are making new highs AH.
- FQ1 results, PR
Jun. 11, 2014, 4:08 PM| Comment!
Mar. 28, 2014, 12:45 PM
Mar. 28, 2014, 9:12 AM
RH vs. ETF Alternatives
Restoration Hardware Holdings Inc, together with its subsidiaries, is a luxury home furnishings retailer that provides number of categories including furniture, lighting, textiles, bathware, decor, outdoor and garden, tableware & children's furnishings.
Other News & PR