There are no Focus articles on RHHBF.
There are no Transcripts on RHHBF.
Sun, Aug. 24, 5:31 PM
- Roche (OTCQX:RHHBY, OTCPK:RHHBF) will pay $74/share for InterMune (NASDAQ:ITMN), a 38% premium to its Friday close and 63% higher than Aug. 12 when news of a potential sale emerged.
- The deal gives Roche access to pirfenidone, which targets idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, a disease that causes tissue deep in the lungs to become thick and scarred over time. Analysts predict pirfenidone will generate $1B in global sales by 2019.
- Pirfenidone joins Roche’s stable of pulmonary treatments, including Pulmozyme for cystic fibrosis, Xolair for asthma, and in-development asthma drug lebrikizumab. Roche plans to speed pirfenidone’s U.S. start-up and help get insurance coverage for the medicine.
- Press release
Mon, Feb. 3, 11:59 AM
- PDL BioPharma (PDLI -1.9%) says it reached agreement with Genentech and Roche (RHHBF, RHHBY) which resolves all outstanding legal disputes between the parties, including Nevada litigation and arbitration proceedings related to the audit of royalties on sales.
- Genentech will pay a fixed royalty rate of 2.125% on worldwide sales of Avastin, Herceptin, Lucentis Xolair, Kadcyla and Perjeta, rather than the previous tiered royalty rate in the U.S and the fixed rate on all ex-U.S. based manufactured and sold licensed products.
Feb. 22, 2013, 10:27 AM
Aug. 27, 2012, 8:26 AMRoche's (RHHBY.OB) breast cancer drug T-DM1 "significantly" extended the lives of patients in a Phase III trial, a precondition for European regulators approving the treatment. Roche is developing T-DM1 with technology it has licensed from ImmunoGen (IMGN), which is rocketing 17.05% premarket. An analyst estimates that peak sales of T-DM1 could reach 1.6B Swiss francs ($1.67B). (PR) | Comment!
Jul. 25, 2012, 10:35 AMMore on Regeneron (REGN) Q2: swings to net profit of $76.7M from loss of $62.5M last year, boosted by sales of its Eylea eye treatment, which surged 57% Q/Q to $194M. Increases FY Eylea sales forecast for the 3rd time, now expecting $700M-$750M vs. $500M-$550M previously. Eylea taking market share from Roche's Lucentis and off-label Avastin. Shares +3.85%. | Comment!
RHHBF vs. ETF Alternatives
Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, Roche is a leader in research-focused healthcare with combined strengths in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics. Roche is the world's largest biotech company, with truly differentiated medicines in oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, ophthalmology and... More
Other News & PR