Thu, Jul. 23, 9:46 AM
- Roche (OTCQX:RHHBY +0.8%) Q2 results (CHFm): Total Revenues: 11,752 (+2.4%); Pharmaceuticals: 9,028 (+2.7%); Diagnostics: 2,724 (+1.5%).
- Key Product Sales: MabThera/Rituxan: 1,752 (+3.5%); Avastin: 1,644 (+7.3%); Herceptin: 1,613 (+3.7%); Lucentis: 375 (-10.9%); Actemra/RoActemra: 341 (+15.6%); Perjeta: 337 (+60.5%); Tarceva: 307 (-11.5%).
- 2015 Guidance: Sales growth: low-to-mid single digit (unch); Core earnings growth: ahead of sales growth (unch).
Wed, Apr. 22, 7:30 AM
- Roche (OTCQX:RHHBY) Q1 results (CHFm): Total Revenues: 11,833 (+2.9%); Pharmaceuticals: 9,322 (+3.1%), U.S.: 4,392 (+13.4%), Europe: 2,178 (-10.2%), Japan: 763 (-9.7%), International: 1,989 (+4.8%); Diagnostics: 2,511 (+2.2%).
- Product sales leaders: MabThera/Rituxan: 1,744 (+4.6%); Herceptin: 1,652 (+8.3%); Avastin: 1,619 (+3.5%); Lucentis: 394 (-3.2%); Actemra/RoActemra: 334 (+22.3%); Perjeta: 322 (+80.9%); Xolair: 281 (+37.1%).
Wed, Jan. 28, 7:31 AM
- Roche (OTCQX:RHHBY) Q4 results (CHFm): Total Revenues: 12,705 (+6.6%); Pharmaceuticals: 9,731 (+6.8%), Diagnostics: 2,974 (+6.3%).
- Pharmaceuticals: U.S.: 4,294 (+17.1%), Europe: 2,352 (+2.2%); Japan: 895 (-2.0%); International: 2,190 (-1.8%).
- Sales By Product: MabThera/Rituxan: 1,776 (+1.8%), Avastin: 1,668 (+8.0%), Herceptin: 1,596 (+7.5%), Lucentis: 441 (+0.7%), Tarceva: 321 (0.0%), Actemra/RoActemra: 327 (+19.3%), Pegasys: 204 (-28.4%), Xolair: 507 (+153.5%), Perjeta: 285 (103.6%), Xeloda: 153 (-55.7%).
Wed, Jan. 28, 3:23 AM
- Missing analysts’ forecasts, Roche (OTCQX:RHHBY) said net income attributable to shareholders fell to 9.33B francs ($10.34B) from 11.16B francs a year earlier, despite rising sales of its cancer treatments.
- The company said it was hit by impairments, restructuring costs and debt restructuring.
- Roche expects sales this year to grow in low-to-mid single digits range, while core earnings per share should grow more than sales.
- Roche shares are down 1.3% in Switzerland.
Dec. 29, 2014, 7:01 AM
Oct. 16, 2014, 9:29 AM
- Roche (OTCQX:RHHBY) financial results ytd through Q3 (Millions of CHF): Group Sales: 34,757 (-0.3%); Pharmaceuticals: 26,965 (-0.8%), U.S. Pharma: 11,528 (+0.9%), Europe Pharma: 7,070 (+1.7%), Japan Pharma: 2,406 (-3.5%), International Pharma: 5,961 (-5.6%); Diagnostics: 7,792 (+1.5%).
- 2014 Guidance: Group sales growth: low-to-mid-single digit; Core EPS growth: >Group sales growth; Dividend outlook: further increase.
Oct. 9, 2014, 11:31 AM
Jul. 24, 2014, 6:42 AM
- Roche (OTCQX:RHHBY) 1H results (CHF M): Group Sales: 22,974 (-1.4%); Pharmaceuticals: 17,834 (-1.8%); Diagnostics: 5,140 (+0.1%); Core Operating Profit: 9,410 (-0.8%); CF Ops: 7,869 (+5.7%); Net Income: 5,641 (-6.7%); EPS: 7.57 (-0.1%).
- Product sales growth: Herceptin: +6%; Avastin: +6%; Lucentis: +6%; Actemra/RoActemra: +22%; Zelboraf: -5%; MabThera/Rituxan: +4%; Perjeta: +276%; Kadcyla: +188%; Xeloda: -34%.
- 2014 Guidance: Group sales growth: low- to mid-single digit; Core EPS: >sales growth; Dividend: increase.
May 12, 2014, 9:02 AM
- Inovio (INO) revenues: $1.4M vs $14.3K; net loss: ($108M) (-21.3%); loss/share: ($0.05) (+16.7%); quick assets (ex-A/R): $116.8M (+122.1%).
- Capital position should be sufficient to fund the firm's operations through 2017.
- Management expects to report data on the Phase 2 trial for VGX-3100, SynCon immunotherapy against HPV-caused cancers and pre-cancers delivered with the Cellectra electroporation device by mid-year.
- INO-5150 cancer immunotherapy Phase 1 trial to be launched in Q3. This will trigger a milestone payment from partner Roche (RHHBY).
Jan. 30, 2014, 2:17 AM
- Roche's (RHHBF) 2013 net profit rose 18% to 11.4B Swiss francs ($12.7B), missing expectations of 11.62B francs.
- Core EPS +10% to 14.27 francs, falling short of consensus of 14.78 francs.
- Sales +3% to 46.8B francs topping estimates of 46.7B francs.
- Earnings were boosted by sales of Roche's oncology, immunology and ophthalmology products, as well as of its diagnostic offerings.
- Roche plans to increase its dividend by 6% to 7.80 francs a share.
- Roche forecasts that 2014 revenue will rise by a low- to mid-single-digit percentage at constant currencies and that core EPS will grow at a faster rate, with earnings boosted by sales of its biggest cancer drugs and new products. Kadcyla (breast cancer) and Gazyva (leukemia) were authorized in the U.S. last year. (PR)
Oct. 17, 2013, 4:02 AM
- Roche's (RHHBY.OB) Pharmaceutical sales +2.7% to 9.03B Swiss francs ($9.9B); diagnostics division +2.5% to 2.54B francs.
- Expects full-year sales to rise in line with 2012, when revenues climbed 7%. Expects EPS to increase faster than revenues.
- In nine-month period, Roche's HER2 breast-cancer franchise, Avastin and Actemra/RoActemra helped boost sales.
- The main regional growth drivers this year have been the U.S., where nine-month sales rose 12%, and key emerging markets (especially China), where revenue climbed 10%.
- "I am very encouraged by the uptake of our new cancer medicines, Perjeta and Kadcyla, which significantly improve the survival rates of patients with a very aggressive form of breast cancer," says CEO Severin Schwan.
- Roche expects to further increase its dividend this year. (Previous) (PR)
Oct. 17, 2013, 2:13 AM
Sep. 9, 2013, 8:55 AM
- PDL BioPharma (PDLI) expects Q3 revenue of $97M, up 14% on year but a bit below consensus of 97.91M.
- PDL made the projection based on increased Q2 sales of several drugs for which PDL is due to receive royalties in Q3, including Avastin, Herceptin and Lucentis.
- PDL will receive the payments for many of the drugs from Roche unit Genentech (RHHBY.OB). (PR)
Apr. 11, 2013, 3:13 AMRoche (RHHBY.OB): Q1 sales +5.1% to 11.6B Swiss francs ($12.4B), above consensus of 11.5B francs. Pharmaceuticals sales +7% to 9.2B francs, diagnostics +1% to 2.4B francs; Herceptin (breast cancer) 1.57B francs; Tamiflu +84% to 335M francs, due to severe flu season in U.S. Reiterates that 2013 sales will rise at same rate as in 2012, while core EPS will increase faster than revenues. (PR) | Apr. 11, 2013, 3:13 AM | Comment!
Jan. 30, 2013, 3:04 AMRoche Holdings (RHHBY.OB): 2012 net profit +2.4% to 9.77B francs ($10.6B). Core EPS +11% to 13.62 vs consensus of 13.60. Sales +7% to 45.5B francs. Earnings boosted by breast cancer treatment Perjeta and the weakening of the Swiss franc vs the dollar and the yen. Declares dividend of 7.35 francs/share vs 6.80 francs a year ago. Expects revenue to grow in line with 2012 but core EPS to grow faster, and to again increase its dividend. (PR) | Jan. 30, 2013, 3:04 AM | Comment!
Oct. 16, 2012, 3:09 AMRoche Holdings (RHHBF.PK): Q3 revenues +15% to 11.27B francs ($12.07B) vs consensus of 11.12B francs. Doesn't provide profit figures. Sales boosted by a weaker franc and growth in cancer medicines, although eye drug Lucentis declined due to competition. Reiterates FY outlook: sales growth in low-to-mid single digits, core earnings in high single-digits. Roche still wants to expand in gene sequencing despite failure of Illumina bid and is looking at deals. (PR) | Oct. 16, 2012, 3:09 AM | Comment!
RHHBY vs. ETF Alternatives
Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, Roche is a leader in research-focused healthcare with combined strengths in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics. Roche is the world's largest biotech company, with truly differentiated medicines in oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, ophthalmology and... More
Other News & PR