Feb. 11, 2014, 4:39 PM
- Robert Half (RHI) declares $0.18/share quarterly dividend, 12.5% increase from prior dividend of $0.16.
- Forward yield 1.82%
- Payable March 14; for shareholders of record Feb. 25; ex-div Feb. 21.
Feb. 7, 2014, 8:39 AM
- Stock index futures give back some gains following the lower-than-forecast payrolls number for January.
- The 10-year Treasury drops a few basis points from shortly before the print to 2.71%, while the 2-year is down just a hair to 0.32%.
- The unemployment rate is officially at its lowest rate in five years at 6.6%.
- The labor force participation rate rose to 63.0% from a previous level last month of 62.8%. A year ago the rate stood at 63.6%.
- Average hourly earnings rose 0.2% M/M and the average workweek was unchanged at 34.4 hours.
- Staffing stocks could be more active today than normal after the read on unemployment. On watch: ASGN, MAN, KFRC, RHI, DHX, MWW, KELYA, TBI, BBSI, AHS.
- Treasury ETFs: TBT, TLT, TMV, SHY, IEF, TBF, PST, EDV, TTT, TMF, TLH, ZROZ, SBND, IEI, DLBS, TYO, DTYS, VGLT, UST, BIL, SHV, UBT, TBX, VGIT, TLO, VGSH, GSY, DTYL, SCHO, LBND, SCHR, ITE, TYD, DTUL, TYBS, TENZ, DTUS, SST, TUZ, FIVZ, TBZ, DFVL, DLBL, DFVS, TYNS
Jan. 30, 2014, 4:52 PM
- Robert Half International Inc. (RHI): Q4 EPS of $0.49 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $1.08B (+4.9% Y/Y) in-line
Jan. 30, 2014, 12:10 AM| Jan. 30, 2014, 12:10 AM | 2 Comments
Jan. 29, 2014, 5:35 PM
Jan. 27, 2014, 10:34 AM
Oct. 30, 2013, 5:11 PM
- Robert Half (RHI) declares $0.16/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.66%
- Payable Dec. 16; for shareholders of record Nov. 25; ex-div Nov. 21.
Oct. 22, 2013, 5:19 PM
- Robert Half (RHI): Q3 EPS of $0.48 in-line.
- Revenue of $1.08B in-line.
Oct. 22, 2013, 12:10 AM
Oct. 21, 2013, 5:35 PM
Jul. 30, 2013, 6:02 PM
- Robert Half International Inc. (RHI) declares $0.16/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.76%
- Payable Sept. 16
- For shareholders of record Aug. 26
- Ex-div Aug. 22
Jul. 23, 2013, 4:24 PMRobert Half (RHI): Q2 EPS of $0.46 beats by $0.03. Revenue of $1.06B beats by $0.01B. (PR) | Jul. 23, 2013, 4:24 PM
Jul. 23, 2013, 12:10 AM
Jul. 22, 2013, 5:35 PM
Jul. 3, 2013, 2:51 PM
Temporary staffing firms were among the day's worst performers on the announced delay in enforcing the Obamacare requirement that large employers provide coverage for workers or pay a penalty. William Blair analysts say the removal of a catalyst for hiring temps is a big negative for Robert Half (RHI -5.2%). TrueBlue (TBI -0.3%) and On Assignment (ASGN -1.5%) also fell.| Jul. 3, 2013, 2:51 PM
Jun. 7, 2013, 8:50 AM