Robert Half International Inc.NYSE
Tue, Nov. 1, 5:39 PM
Wed, Oct. 26, 4:23 PM
Tue, Oct. 25, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACGL, AEM, AHL, ALDW, ALGT, AMSF, ANIK, AR, ARI, ARRS, AXS, AXTI, BGG, BWLD, CAA, CACI, CAKE, CDE, CHE, CMO, CMPR, CRY, CSGP, CSII, CW, DDR, DLB, DRE, ECHO, EFX, EGHT, EPE, EQY, ESND, ESV, EXR, FBHS, FFIV, FISV, FORR, GG, GRPN, GTY, HUBG, IBKC, INFN, JBT, KEX, KMT, KNX, KRA, KRC, KWR, LLNW, LMAT, MB, MC, MEOH, MKSI, MMLP, MMSI, MN, MUR, NEM, NEU, NOW, NTGR, NTRI, NXPI, O, OCN, ORLY, PLNT, PLXS, PPC, PRXL, PSA, PTC, QDEL, QEP, QTM, RCII, RGA, RHI, RJF, SCI, SFLY, SGMO, SHLM, SIGI, SU, TER, TILE, TIS, TRN, TSLA, TTMI, TXN, TYL, UCTT, UHS, UNM, VAR, VMW, WCN, WDC, WIRE, WLL, XL
Thu, Aug. 18, 7:50 AM
- Deutsche Bank starts off coverage on Robert Half International (NYSE:RHI) with a Buy rating.
- "Robert Half is the pre-eminent US specialty staffing company, ideally, we would prefer to see signs of stability at Protiviti [~15% of revenues + EBIT] and downward estimate revisions, but the stock looks too low not to recommend," advises analyst Kevin McVeigh.
- DB sets a price target of $44 on the staffing stock to represent 17% upside potential.
Sat, Aug. 6, 11:17 AM
- Barron's keeps it simple in identifying six stocks with low valuations and attractive payouts.
- The common link between Amgen (NASDAQ:AMGN), Hanesbrands (NYSE:HBI), Broadcom (NASDAQ:AVGO), Ingersoll-Rand (NYSE:IR), PPG Industries (NYSE:PPG), and Robert Half International (NYSE:RHI) is that they all offer up growing earnings and trade at a discount.
- Look for a little bounce on Monday for the group after the call-out.
Tue, Aug. 2, 5:47 PM
Wed, Jul. 27, 12:44 PM
Tue, Jul. 26, 5:36 PM
Tue, Jul. 26, 4:52 PM
Mon, Jul. 25, 5:35 PM
- AAPL, AIZ, AKAM, AKR, ALDR, AMP, APC, ARI, ASH, AXS, BCR, BJRI, BLDP, BVN, BWLD, BXMT, BXP, CAVM, CB, CEB, CHRW, CINF, CNO, CSV, CTXS, CUZ, CVA, DDR, DMRC, DOX, EQR, ETH, EW, FSP, FTK, GHL, GLF, GMED, HUBG, HURN, ILMN, IRBT, JBT, JNPR, KN, LLTC, LNDC, MDR, MTCH, MTSI, NANO, NCR, NUVA, OIS, PEI, PNRA, PSB, QTS, RGC, RHI, RNR, RRC, RSYS, SGEN, SKT, TGB, TRMK, TRU, TSS, TWTR, UDR, UHS, UIS, ULTI, UMBF, USNA, VR, WES, WGP, WNC, X, ZION, ZIXI
Wed, May 4, 5:39 PM
- Robert Half (NYSE:RHI) declares $0.22/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 2.27%
- Payable June 15; for shareholders of record May 25; ex-div May 23.
Wed, Apr. 27, 12:46 PM
Wed, Apr. 27, 9:57 AM
- Shares of Robert Half International (RHI -11.2%) fall sharply after Q1 results were posted.
- Though revenue was up across business lines (Accountemps, Management Resources, Technology), SG&A expenses rose at a slightly faster clip, up 8.8% Y/Y during the quarter to $398.07M.
- Gross margin fell 20 bps to 40.8% of sales.
- Avondale Partners moves to a Market Perform rating on RHI after digesting the report.
- Previously: Robert Half EPS and revenue in-line (April 26)
Tue, Apr. 26, 4:36 PM
- Robert Half (NYSE:RHI): Q1 EPS of $0.64 in-line.
- Revenue of $1.3B (+7.4% Y/Y) in-line.
Mon, Apr. 25, 5:35 PM
- AAPL, AFL, AIZ, AKAM, ARAY, ARI, ASH, AXS, BEAT, BLDP, BRX, BWLD, BXMT, BXP, BYD, CHRW, CINF, CLMS, CMG, COF, CREE, CRUS, CUDA, CVA, EBAY, EEFT, EQR, EW, EXAC, FE, FOE, FSP, FTI, FTNT, HAWK, HIW, HLS, HUBG, IRBT, ISIL, JBSS, JBT, KLAC, MKTO, MRCY, MTSI, MWA, NANO, NCR, NUVA, O, PEI, PNRA, PSA, PSB, RHI, RMD, RNR, SKT, SLCA, T, TEX, TMK, TSS, TWTR, TX, ULTI, VNTV, WNC, WRB, X, ZIXI
Fri, Feb. 12, 6:08 AM
- Robert Half (NYSE:RHI) declares $0.22/share quarterly dividend, 10% increase from prior dividend of $0.20.
- Forward yield 2.4%
- Payable March 15; for shareholders of record Feb. 25; ex-div Feb. 23.