Wed, Apr. 27, 12:46 PM
Wed, Apr. 27, 9:57 AM
- Shares of Robert Half International (RHI -11.2%) fall sharply after Q1 results were posted.
- Though revenue was up across business lines (Accountemps, Management Resources, Technology), SG&A expenses rose at a slightly faster clip, up 8.8% Y/Y during the quarter to $398.07M.
- Gross margin fell 20 bps to 40.8% of sales.
- Avondale Partners moves to a Market Perform rating on RHI after digesting the report.
- Previously: Robert Half EPS and revenue in-line (April 26)
Oct. 2, 2015, 2:22 PM
- Staffing stocks trade lower after today's jobs report painted a weaker employment picture than anticipated.
- The biggest movers in the sector are Barrett Business Services (BBSI -4.3%), ManpowerGroup (MAN -3.4%), Kelly Services (KELYA -2.4%), and Robert Half International (RHI -2.4%).
- Previously: Staffing stocks on the radar after weak jobs data (Oct. 02 2015)
Dec. 5, 2014, 10:32 AM
- Staffing stocks are higher after the U.S. economy adds 321K jobs in November.
- Gainers: Kelly Services (NASDAQ:KELYA) +4.4%, On Assignment (NYSE:ASGN) +1.6%, Robert Half International (NYSE:RHI) +1.3%, ManpowerGroup (NYSE:MAN) +2.1%, Barrett Business Services (NASDAQ:BBSI) +2.8%, TriNet Group Z(NYSE:TRI) +1.7%, Korn/Ferry International (NYSE:KFY) +1.3%, Hudson Global (NASDAQ:HSON) +1.4%.
Jul. 23, 2014, 12:39 PM
- Robert Half (RHI +6.4%) shares hit an all-time high after Q2 earnings and revenues beat Wall Street expectations, as the provider of professional staffing services cited improving labor markets and higher global demand.
- RHI's Accountemps business, which provides financial professionals such as payroll clerks and accountants and accounts for more than one third of company revenue, saw revenue increase to $403M from $378.5M; OfficeTeam, which provides temporary and full-time administrative and office workers, saw revenue grow to $226.5M from $207.7M.
- Deutsche Bank raises its RHI target price to $55 from $48.
Jul. 22, 2014, 5:35 PM
Jul. 22, 2014, 4:39 PM
- Robert Half International (NYSE:RHI): Q2 EPS of $0.55 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $1.17B (+10.4% Y/Y) beats by $30M.
- Shares +4.3%.
Jul. 3, 2013, 2:51 PM
Temporary staffing firms were among the day's worst performers on the announced delay in enforcing the Obamacare requirement that large employers provide coverage for workers or pay a penalty. William Blair analysts say the removal of a catalyst for hiring temps is a big negative for Robert Half (RHI -5.2%). TrueBlue (TBI -0.3%) and On Assignment (ASGN -1.5%) also fell.| Jul. 3, 2013, 2:51 PM
Oct. 18, 2012, 6:57 PM
Aug. 27, 2012, 3:03 PM
Jun. 1, 2012, 11:04 AM
Mar. 7, 2012, 2:06 PM
Robert Half International (RHI +2.3%) catches a bid after UBS starts coverage with a Buy and $34 PT. The firm expects Robert Half to benefit from both a cyclical recovery in temp staffing, and growing long-term demand for labor cost flexibility. It also thinks growing demand for skilled IT professionals could give the company a lift.| Mar. 7, 2012, 2:06 PM
Feb. 3, 2012, 8:42 AM
Jan. 27, 2012, 12:41 PM
Robert Half International (RHI -8.5%) trades lower after its Q4 results missed across the board, as Street estimates appear to have over-reached after seeing profits more than double or triple the last three quarters. The earnings miss masks a 72% Y/Y jump in profit as the company still sees strong demand for staffing in its technology and accounting sectors.| Jan. 27, 2012, 12:41 PM
Jan. 9, 2012, 8:12 AM
Barron's sees upside for Robert Half (RHI) as more companies expand the use of temporary workers amid economic uncertainty. A positive article over the weekend cites one portfolio manager who calls for a clean double in RHI's value within a year or two on the staffing industry bounce. Shares +1.1% premarket.| Jan. 9, 2012, 8:12 AM
Dec. 14, 2011, 2:12 PM