Tue, May 17, 9:20 AM
Thu, May 12, 6:33 AM
Tue, Apr. 12, 10:59 AM
- Richmont Mines (RIC +4.8%) says its Island gold mine in Ontario produced 26.6K oz. of gold during Q1, up 147% Y/Y and up 87% Q/Q, with company-wide production of 32.3K oz. of gold up 25% Y/Y and up 45% Q/Q.
- RIC says production was helped by higher than estimated reconciled grades of 11.31 g/t milled and record mill throughput of 834 metric tons/day.
- Q1 cash costs at Island Gold were C$674/oz., down 52% Y/Y and down 34% Q/Q, with company-wide cash costs of C$806/oz., down 18% Y/Y and down 22% Q/Q.
- RIC also says Q1 revenues totaled a record $52.6M.
- Now read Is Richmont Mines' $300M market cap fair?
Mon, Feb. 22, 12:44 PM
Mon, Feb. 22, 6:42 AM
Nov. 5, 2015, 6:17 AM
- Richmont Mines (NYSEMKT:RIC): Q3 EPS of $0.06
- Revenue of $34.1M (-0.3% Y/Y)
Aug. 6, 2015, 7:37 AM
- Richmont Mines (NYSEMKT:RIC): Q2 EPS of $0.05
- Revenue of $40.6M (+4.1% Y/Y)
May 7, 2015, 7:14 AM
- Richmont Mines (NYSEMKT:RIC): Q1 EPS of C$0.08
- Revenue of C$37.21M (+26.3% Y/Y)
Feb. 19, 2015, 8:01 AM
- Richmont Mines (NYSEMKT:RIC): Q4 EPS of C$0.02
- Revenue of C$29.56M (+6.2% Y/Y).
Jan. 21, 2015, 9:58 AM
- Richmont Mines (RIC -3.5%) and Asanko Gold (AKG -9.9%) are lower after each announced multi-million dollar bought-deal financing agreements, the start of what could be a better financing environment after a difficult 2014.
- RIC plans to use proceeds from its financing for an accelerated development plan for the high-grade Deep C zone at its Island gold mine in Ontario; RIC is planning for $56.3M in capex for 2015, with 85% focused on the Island mine.
- AKG says it will use its funds for working capital and corporate purposes to further enhance its balance sheet.
Jan. 15, 2015, 3:48 PM
- Richmont Mines (RIC +15.1%) reports 2014 gold production of more than 95K oz., up 45% Y/Y and above the company's guidance, including Q4 gold output of nearly 24K oz.
- Full-year gold sales of 94.5K oz. was the second highest in the company's history and a 49% increase over 2013.
- RIC's Island gold mine in Ontario produced 42K oz. of gold in 2014, up 21% Y/Y and in line with expectations; RIC expects to complete extensive development work at the mine in 2015 to position it for future growth by unlocking the value of the deeper 1.1M oz. higher-grade resource.
Jan. 15, 2015, 12:45 PM
Nov. 6, 2014, 8:24 AM
- Richmont Mines (NYSEMKT:RIC): Q3 EPS of C$0.10
- Revenue of C$34.21M (+61.7% Y/Y).
Oct. 17, 2014, 9:17 AM
- Richmont Mines (NYSEMKT:RIC) appoints Renaud Adams as its President and CEO effective Nov. 15, replacing interim President/CEO Elaine Ellingham.
- Adams brings 20 years of mining experience to RIC, and most recently served as President and COO at Primero Mining (NYSE:PPP), where his resignation was announced late yesterday.
Oct. 9, 2014, 12:54 PM
- Richmont Mines (RIC +1.9%) says it is raising its FY 2014 gold production guidance to 85K-90K oz. of gold, up from a previous forecast for 75K-85K oz.
- Says Q3 gold production totaled 23,187 oz., up 58% Y/Y, bringing gold production for the first nine months of 2014 to 71,354 oz., up 68% Y/Y.
Aug. 15, 2014, 5:35 PM
Richmont Mines, Inc. is a Quebec-based gold company. It is engaged in activities related to the acquisition, exploration, development and operation of mineral properties. It operates through two segments: sites in Quebec and sites in Ontario. Richmont Mines was founded on February 12, 1981 and... More
Sector: Basic Materials
Other News & PR