Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on RIGS
From other sites
There are no Focus articles on RIGS.
There are no Transcripts on RIGS.
Mon, Nov. 24, 11:18 AM
- Potential bond buyers are set to spend a net $2.4T next year, but borrowers will issue just $2T, according to JPMorgan. It will be the fifth time in seven years demand has outpaced supply, including about a $500B gap this year.
- What's going on here? Central banks. "There's really not been much supply hitting the market," says Nomura's George Goncalves. The ECB is set to buy about $400B in bonds next year, and the BOJ will add at least $700B, says JPMorgan. The BOJ owns about 20% of outstanding JGBs, and that proportion could rise to 50% as soon as 2018, according to the top economist at Japan Macro Advisors.
- ETFs: AGG, BND, BOND, SCHZ, LAG, SAGG, GBF, RIGS, DI, FBND, LDUR, FWDB, IUSB, VBND
Tue, Jun. 10, 3:47 PM
- It may not be the top for fixed-income, but "Bond Market Shortfall of $460B Seen Boosting Debt Markets" is the sort of headline you won't see at the bottom. The article from Bloomberg takes note of a JPMorgan analysis expecting debt issued this year to fall $600M from 2013 to $1.8T, while demand increases to $2.26T.
- Globally, bonds have returned 3.7% YTD, their best start to the year since 2003, according to the BAML Global Broad Market Index.
- "Everybody was expecting supply to come down, but maybe it’s coming down sooner” than anticipated, says SEI Investment's Sean Simko. “There’s a shift in sentiment from the beginning of the year when everyone expected rates to move higher.”
- ETFs: AGG, BOND, BND, SCHZ, LAG, SAGG, DI, GBF, RIGS, LDUR, FWDB
Wed, Mar. 5, 12:04 PM
- The AdvisorShares YieldPro ETF (YPRO), a joint venture with The Elements Group, launched this morning.
- This ETF will hold both long and short term fixed income investments, selected after a screening for yield, volatility, volume and relative strength.
- Noah Hamman, chief executive officer of AdvisorShares, stated in a press release; "in the current interest rate environment where many investors and advisors actively hunt for the dual goals of yield and mitigation of risk, we feel YPRO may help allow the flexibility to potentially achieve both objectives."
- Other multi asset bond ETFs: CVY, PCEF, CEFL, MDIV, IYLD, YYY, GYLD, DVHL, HGI, INKM, DVHI, YDIV, GCE, RIGS
Dec. 12, 2013, 11:29 AM
- The ETRACS Monthly Pay 2xLeverage Closed-End Fund ETN (CEFL) features a double-exposure strategy focused on closed-end funds and will shoot off a dividend of 19.4%.
- This newest addition to the UBS lineup has been described as a double-exposure version of the YieldShares High Income ETF (YYY), which launched earlier this year and has a yield of 10.4%.
- Other multi-asset ETPs: CVY, PCEF, MDIV, IYLD, GYLD, INKM, DVHL, GCE, DVHI, RIGS, YDIV
Oct. 8, 2013, 10:18 AM
- Three years after going into registration with the SEC, the actively-managed ALPS RiverFront Strategic Income Fund (RIGS) is set to launch tomorrow.
- The ETF will target a global portfolio of fixed-income paper with maturities ranging from 2 to 10 years, along with various ratings and currencies. The annual expense ratio is 0.22%.
Jul. 15, 2013, 3:40 PMThe ALPS-backed RiverFront Strategic Income Fund (RIGS) finally looks set for launch nearly 3 years after going into registration with the SEC. The global fixed-income ETF will be actively managed and have an annual expense fee of 0.22%. The strategy will one of income-generation by investing in both corporate and government paper of varying credit quality - both dollar and non-dollar denominated - at various points along the yield curve. Will it give BOND a run for the money? | Comment!
There are no StockTalks on this stock yet.
RIGS vs. ETF Alternatives
The investment objective of the Fund is to seek total return with an emphasis on income as the source of that total return. The Fund seeks to achieve its investment objective by investing in a global portfolio of fixed income securities of various maturities, ratings and currency denominations. The Fund intends to utilize various investment strategies in a broad array of fixed income sectors. The Fund will allocate its investments based upon the analysis of RiverFront Investment Group, LLC (“RiverFront”, or the “Sub-Adviser”) of the pertinent economic and market conditions, as well as yield, maturity and currency considerations.
See more details on sponsor's website
See more details on sponsor's website
Find the right ETFs for your portfolio: Seeking Alpha's new ETF Hub
- In Your Portfolio: Broad U.S. Bond ETFs, A Guide to International and Emerging Market Government Bond ETFs
- Asset Class Performance: Strategies, Bonds
Other News & PR