Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory: Going Once, Going Twice... Sold!
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory insiders are not displaying confidence in their company's stock as the company is now in a holding pattern.
- The financials, key ratios, and returns on investment reveal a small company in very good health.
- Rocky Mountain's most-recent growth and earnings have something or another to do with foreign sales and non-core products.
- Confectionery consumption and demand in the BRICs is soaring to record highs and a wave of Food Industry M&A has just made landfall.
- Expect one or more interested suitors to start courting Rocky Mountain in the near future.