Tue, Nov. 15, 5:46 PM
Tue, Oct. 18, 5:22 PM
Mon, Oct. 17, 5:35 PM
Wed, Aug. 10, 5:51 PM
Tue, Jul. 19, 5:10 PM
Mon, Jul. 18, 5:35 PM
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:06 AM
- Renasant (NASDAQ:RNST) declares $0.18/share quarterly dividend, 5.9% increase from prior dividend of $0.17.
- Forward yield 2.11%
- Payable June 30; for shareholders of record June 15; ex-div June 13.
Tue, Apr. 26, 10:57 PM
- Renasant (NASDAQ:RNST): Q1 EPS of $0.54 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $103.36M (+46.3% Y/Y) misses by $0.8M.
Tue, Mar. 8, 6:34 AM
Thu, Jan. 21, 6:55 PM
- The board at Renasant (RNST -3.2%) has unanimously chosen C. Mitchell Waycaster as president and COO of the company and its subsidiary, Renasant Bank.
- Waycaster has been chief administrative officer and senior executive VP since 2007, and joined the bank in 1979.
- Renasant has assets of about $7.9B and runs more than 170 banking, mortgage, financial services and insurance offices in the American Southeast.
Tue, Jan. 19, 5:24 PM
- Renasant (NASDAQ:RNST): Q4 EPS of $0.55 in-line.
- Revenue of $103.9M (+48.4% Y/Y) beats by $0.23M.
Oct. 20, 2015, 6:31 PM
- Renasant (RNST +1.5%) says it's acquiring Atlanta-based KeyWorth Bank in a merger deal valued at about $58.7M.
- KeyWorth has about $389M in total assets, $246M in loans. The deal (unanimously approved by the boards) complements Renasant's recent deal for Heritage Financial Group and its 36 branches across Georgia, Alabama and Florida.
- KeyWorth CEO James Pope will stay on to chair the Atlanta Metro Division at Renasant. The deal should close in the first quarter.
- The deal follows another major Atlanta bank deal as Bank of the Ozarks moved to acquire Community & Southern for $800M.
Oct. 20, 2015, 5:20 PM
- Renasant (NASDAQ:RNST): Q3 EPS of $0.53 in-line.
- Revenue of $100.8M (+38.0% Y/Y) beats by $0.23M.
Jul. 21, 2015, 5:19 PM
- Renasant (NASDAQ:RNST): Q2 EPS of $0.48 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $74.59M (+4.1% Y/Y) beats by $0.44M.
- Shares -0.25% AH.
Apr. 28, 2015, 5:33 PM
- Renasant (NASDAQ:RNST): Q1 EPS of $0.48 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $70.75M (+3.2% Y/Y) misses by $1.39M.
Jan. 20, 2015, 5:33 PM
- Renasant (NASDAQ:RNST): Q4 EPS of $0.49 in-line.
- Revenue of $70M (+1.4% Y/Y) misses by $4.29M.