Sep. 3, 2015, 9:51 AM| Sep. 3, 2015, 9:51 AM
Aug. 5, 2015, 7:33 AM
- The 4.8M share offering was upsized by 300K shares and priced at $16.55 each for net proceeds of roughly $75.8M. The underwriters have an option to buy up to another 720K shares at that price.
- ROIC -3.9% to $16.45
- Previously: Retail Opportunity Investments announces 4.5M share secondary (Aug. 4)
Apr. 30, 2015, 3:15 PM
- A big rise in interest rates early in the session made for a good excuse to sell REITs, but - with the averages sharply lower - rates have reversed course. Still, the sector can't catch a bid, with many of the bigger names down way more than the broader market.
- Equity REITs: Realty Income (O -2.3%), Health Care REIT (HCN -3.2%), Ventas (VTR -3.2%), HCP (HCP -3.1%), Equity Residential (EQR -2.6%), Silver Bay Realty (SBY -2.5%), General Growth Properties (GGP -2.4%), Retail Opportunity (ROIC -3.9%), Boston Properties (BXP -2.4%), Hospitality Properties (HPT -2.9%)
- Mortgage REITs: Armour Residential (ARR -5.6%) - which reported another weak quarter overnight, Two Harbors (TWO -1.1%), Western Asset (WMC -1.3%), Arlington Asset (AI -2.8%), PennyMac (PMT -1.5%). When things get tough, money does have a tendency to flow into the sector giants though: Annaly Capital (NLY -0.4%) and American Capital Agency (AGNC +0.3%) are notable outperformers on the session.
- ETFs: IYR, VNQ, DRN, URE, REZ, SCHH, ICF, SRS, RWR, KBWY, DRV, REK, FRI, FTY, PSR, FREL, WREI
Jun. 13, 2014, 5:37 PM
Jun. 11, 2014, 4:07 PM
- The proceeds will initially be used to pay down borrowings from the company's $350M unsecured credit facility.
- ROIC -2.7% AH
Dec. 19, 2013, 11:19 AM
- The broad market is quiet today following yesterday's big session, but the equity REIT sector has its eyes focused on rising Treasury yields, particularly in the belly of the curve where the 5-year yield is higher by 10 basis points on the session and all the way up to 1.64% (it was 1.3% at Thanksgiving).
- Realty Income (O -3.6%), National Retail (NNN -2.4%), Health Care REIT (HCN -3.1%), LTC Properties (LTC -3.6%), Medical Properties (MPW -2.5%), Federal Realty (FRT -1.9%), Retail Opportunity (ROIC -1.1%), Chambers Street (CSG -1.8%).
- Related ETFs: IYR, VNQ, DRN, URE, SRS, RWR, ICF, SCHH, DRV, KBWY, REK, FRI, FTY, PSR, WREI
May 6, 2013, 5:49 PM
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. operates as a self-managed real estate investment trust. It specializes in the acquisition, ownership and management of necessity-based community and neighborhood shopping centers on the west coast of the United States anchored by supermarkets and drugstores.... More
Industry: Diversified Investments
Country: United States
Other News & PR