Yesterday, 9:16 AM
Thu, May 19, 12:46 PM
Thu, May 19, 8:23 AM
Thu, May 19, 8:07 AM
Wed, Mar. 23, 4:11 PM
Thu, Feb. 18, 12:09 PM
- Thinly traded nano cap Rosetta Genomics (ROSG +18.1%) is up on triple normal volume in response to its announcement that the State of New York has granted conditional approval for RosettaGX Reveal, its microRNA classifier for the diagnosis of indeterminate thyroid fine needle aspirate smears collected by the NY State Department of Health. It is the only molecular thyroid test to be so designated.
- New York is the only U.S. state that requires separate licensure for CLIA-certified tests performed there. Its OK means that RosettaGX Reveal in now available in all 50 states.
Mon, Feb. 1, 2:48 PM
- Rosetta Genomics (ROSG +4.8%) seals a deal with Americas Choice Provider Network (ACPN) for its entire menu of tests and services. Under the terms of the agreement, the company and CytoGen (doing business as PersonalizeDx) are classified as preferred providers, establishing coverage for their miRNA testing services and diagnostic tests for more than 22M patients covered by more than 1,700 payers.
- ACPN is an independent multispecialty national provider network providing healthcare access in all 50 states, Canada, the Dominican Republic, Guam, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
Mon, Jan. 25, 10:48 AM
- The USPTO grants a patent allowance to Rosetta Genomics (ROSG +13.3%) for its patent application No. 14/168,981 related to Gene Expression Signature for Classification of Kidney Tumors. The patent claims a method for distinguishing four different types of kidney cancer: oncocytoma, clear cell renal cell carcinoma (RCC), papillary RCC and chromophobe RCC in a human subject with renal cancer, through the expression profile of 29 microRNAs.
- The new patent allowance adds to the company's IP protection for its kidney cancer test, previously covered by U.S. Patent No. 9,068,232.
Wed, Jan. 6, 5:52 PM
- Rosetta Genomics (NASDAQ:ROSG) grants a worldwide sublicense to Mirna Therapeutics (NASDAQ:MIRN) to its patents related to therapeutic uses of certain microRNA technologies. The agreement includes an exclusive sublicense to Mirna's MRX34 candidate for the potential treatment of a range of cancers.
- Under the terms of the deal, Rosetta will receive an upfront payment of $1.6M, milestones, sublicense fees and single-digit royalties on commercial sales.
- YEDA Research and Development Company Ltd. jointly owns the patents with Rosetta so it is entitled to a portion of the agreement proceeds.
Dec. 18, 2015, 9:15 AM
Dec. 1, 2015, 8:13 AM
- Rosetta Genomics (ROSG -4.2%) Q3 results: Revenues: $2.4M (+700.0%); Operating Expense: $4.1M (+24.2%); Net Loss: ($3.9M) (-14.7%); Loss Per Share: ($0.27) (+6.9%); Quick Assets: $9.6M (-38.5%).
- No guidance given.
Dec. 1, 2015, 8:03 AM
- Rosetta Genomics (NASDAQ:ROSG): Q3 EPS of -$0.27
- Revenue of $2.43M (+800.0% Y/Y)
Nov. 23, 2015, 12:45 PM
Oct. 26, 2015, 4:29 PM
- Rosetta Genomics (NASDAQ:ROSG): 1H EPS of -$0.49.
- Revenue of $2.3M (+310.7% Y/Y).
Oct. 14, 2015, 12:46 PM
Oct. 14, 2015, 9:17 AM
- Rosetta Genomics (NASDAQ:ROSG) raises $8M in new capital via the private placement of 3,333,333 units at $2.40 per unit. Each unit consists of one ordinary share, one Series A Warrant to purchase 1/2 of an ordinary share at $2.75 and one partially pre-funded Series B Warrant with an exercise price of NIS 0.6 (prepaid) plus $0.0001 per share.
- The Series B Warrants are intended to reset the price of the units to 85% of the arithmetic average of the five lowest weighted average prices during the ten trading days following the effective date of the company's resale registration statement to be filed for the private placement.
Rosetta Genomics Ltd. engages in the discovery, development, commercialization, marketing, and sale of diagnostic tests and therapeutics based on micro-ribonucleic acids (microRNA). It offers proprietary microRNA technologies such as Rosetta Cancer Origin Test, Rosetta Lung Cancer Test, Rosetta... More
Industry: Diagnostic Substances
Country: United States
Other News & PR