Rosetta Genomics: The Leader In MicroRNA-Based Molecular Diagnostics
- Rosetta is an emerging molecular diagnostics company focused on molecular testing of cancer and other diseases using the company’s unique and proprietary microRNA platform technology.
- Based on its microRNA platform technology, Rosetta currently markets four cancer tests: the cancer origin test, the lung cancer test, the kidney cancer test, and the mesothelioma test.
- With a focused marketing strategy in place, revenue growth will be accelerated in 2014 and beyond. revenue will reach $125 million in 2020.
- We think Rosetta’s shares are undervalued at current market price. our relative valuation model suggests a fair value of $10.50 per share.
- Execution will be the key to the achievement of our price target. The fluctuation of the broader market will also impact the performance of the company’s shares.