It's On... TJX Companies Vs. Ross Stores Inc: The Super Bowl Of Discount Retailers
- TJX Companies and Ross Stores Inc. are two outstanding off-price retailers that have far outperformed the S&P 500 and the retail sector over the past decade.
- However, year to date, both companies have not performed as well as the S&P 500 as investors have been skittish about the economy and the retail space.
- This article provides an in-depth comparison of TJX Companies and Ross Stores valuation and financials.
- Both companies match up well in terms of valuation, historical performance, dividends, share buybacks, and future growth opportunities.
- Either of these high-quality companies is a solid choice for conservative, long-term investors, while recent market volatility provides a buying opportunity at below fair value.