What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Oct. 28, 2015, 9:24 AM
- Royale Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ:ROYL): Q3 EPS of $0.00
- Revenue of $0.44M (-35.3% Y/Y)
Sep. 10, 2015, 9:16 AM
- Royale Energy (NASDAQ:ROYL) appoints board member Jonathan Gregory as its new CEO and Vice Chairman.
- Gregory was CFO of Americo Energy Resources, a private Houston-based oil and gas company.
- Harry Hosmer remains Chairman, Donald Hosmer remains president of business development, and Stephen Hosmer remains as CFO and President.
Nov. 6, 2014, 8:15 AM
- Royale Energy (NASDAQ:ROYL): Q3 EPS of $0.01
- Revenue of $0.67M (+1.5% Y/Y).
Oct. 22, 2014, 9:19 AM| Oct. 22, 2014, 9:19 AM | 1 Comment
Oct. 22, 2014, 8:44 AM
- Royale Energy (NASDAQ:ROYL) +15.6% premarket on news it has achieved a sustained rate of 1.6M cf/day at its recently drilled McKinney well in California's Sacramento basin.
- Based on the thickness, pressure and areal extent, ROYL believes the well likely will rank among the company's largest discoveries.
Jul. 8, 2014, 12:46 PM
Jun. 26, 2014, 2:26 PM
- Royale Energy (ROYL +8.3%) is on the move after saying two of its recently identified drilling targets on Alaska's North Slope may contain as much as 325M barrels of oil.
- ROYL says it has applied to state authorities for permits to drill two locations during the upcoming winter drilling season using a rig already under contract, and the wells are being designed to evaluate the unconventional and shale potentials of the targets.
Jun. 26, 2014, 9:17 AM
May 22, 2014, 12:46 PM
May 22, 2014, 9:15 AM
May 22, 2014, 8:25 AM
- Royale Energy (ROYL) +20.6% premarket on news it has identified a large drillable target on its Alaskan 3D seismic.
- ROYL says anomalies found in the seismic are located within a critical interval of prospectivity, where elsewhere on Alaska's North Slope the same characteristics have seen excellent exploration results.
May 13, 2014, 8:35 AM
- Royale Energy (ROYL): Q1 EPS of -$0.05.
- Revenue of $0.82M (+150% Y/Y).
Oct. 21, 2013, 2:22 PM
- Royale Energy (ROYL -0.7%) reports Q3 earnings of $0.04/share vs. prior-year loss and a single analyst estimate of breakeven, and revenues rose 465% Y/Y to $3.12M vs. single estimate of $2.34M.
- ROYL says the results indicate a successful turnaround with reduced expenses and elimination of long-term debt, combined with increased production from new wells and prices at $4/Mcf.
Aug. 21, 2013, 10:30 AM
- Royale Energy (ROYL +11.2%) says an outside study shows its shale acreage in Alaska's North Slope is a qualified prospective resource with an average recovery rate of 3,995 bbl/acre of oil, equivalent to ~639K barrels of oil per well drilled.
- Preparation for a seismic survey has begun, final engagement of the contractor is expected soon, and data should be available by Q2 2014, ROYL says.
Aug. 21, 2013, 9:14 AM
Aug. 5, 2013, 2:01 PM
Royale Energy Inc is an independent oil and natural gas producer. It is engaged in the production and sale of natural gas, acquisition of oil and gas lease interests and proved reserves, and drilling of both exploratory and development wells.
Other News & PR