Royale Energy, Inc.NASDAQ
Tue, Aug. 9, 2:55 PM
Mon, May 9, 12:30 PM
Tue, Mar. 15, 9:35 AM
- Royale Energy (NASDAQ:ROYL): Q4 EPS of $0.00
- Revenue of $0.35M
Oct. 28, 2015, 9:24 AM
- Royale Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ:ROYL): Q3 EPS of $0.00
- Revenue of $0.44M (-35.3% Y/Y)
Sep. 10, 2015, 9:16 AM
- Royale Energy (NASDAQ:ROYL) appoints board member Jonathan Gregory as its new CEO and Vice Chairman.
- Gregory was CFO of Americo Energy Resources, a private Houston-based oil and gas company.
- Harry Hosmer remains Chairman, Donald Hosmer remains president of business development, and Stephen Hosmer remains as CFO and President.
Nov. 6, 2014, 8:15 AM
- Royale Energy (NASDAQ:ROYL): Q3 EPS of $0.01
- Revenue of $0.67M (+1.5% Y/Y).
Oct. 22, 2014, 9:19 AM| Oct. 22, 2014, 9:19 AM | 1 Comment
Oct. 22, 2014, 8:44 AM
- Royale Energy (NASDAQ:ROYL) +15.6% premarket on news it has achieved a sustained rate of 1.6M cf/day at its recently drilled McKinney well in California's Sacramento basin.
- Based on the thickness, pressure and areal extent, ROYL believes the well likely will rank among the company's largest discoveries.
Jul. 8, 2014, 12:46 PM
Jun. 26, 2014, 2:26 PM
- Royale Energy (ROYL +8.3%) is on the move after saying two of its recently identified drilling targets on Alaska's North Slope may contain as much as 325M barrels of oil.
- ROYL says it has applied to state authorities for permits to drill two locations during the upcoming winter drilling season using a rig already under contract, and the wells are being designed to evaluate the unconventional and shale potentials of the targets.
Jun. 26, 2014, 9:17 AM
May 22, 2014, 12:46 PM
May 22, 2014, 9:15 AM
May 22, 2014, 8:25 AM
- Royale Energy (ROYL) +20.6% premarket on news it has identified a large drillable target on its Alaskan 3D seismic.
- ROYL says anomalies found in the seismic are located within a critical interval of prospectivity, where elsewhere on Alaska's North Slope the same characteristics have seen excellent exploration results.
May 13, 2014, 8:35 AM
- Royale Energy (ROYL): Q1 EPS of -$0.05.
- Revenue of $0.82M (+150% Y/Y).
Oct. 21, 2013, 2:22 PM
- Royale Energy (ROYL -0.7%) reports Q3 earnings of $0.04/share vs. prior-year loss and a single analyst estimate of breakeven, and revenues rose 465% Y/Y to $3.12M vs. single estimate of $2.34M.
- ROYL says the results indicate a successful turnaround with reduced expenses and elimination of long-term debt, combined with increased production from new wells and prices at $4/Mcf.