The Real Deal For RealPage
Wed, May 4, 4:19 PM
Tue, May 3, 5:35 PM
- AGO, ALDW, ALIM, ALJ, ALL, ANDE, ARCW, AREX, ARRS, ATO, AUY, AWK, AWR, BNFT, BREW, BRKR, CB, CBPO, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CENT, CF, CLR, CODI, CONE, CPE, CPSI, CSII, CSOD, CTL, CTLT, CUZ, CW, CWST, CXO, CXW, DAC, DOX, DPM, DVA, ECR, EPM, EQC, EQIX, ES, ETE, ETP, EXEL, FEIC, FICO, FIT, FLT, FLTX, FNV, FOXA, FRPT, FRSH, FRT, GDDY, GDOT, GHDX, GIL, GPOR, GTY, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIL, HIVE, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAC, INFI, IO, IRG, JONE, KHC, KND, KONA, KTOS, KW, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LNT, LPI, LPSN, LXU, MAA, MASI, MATX, MCHP, MCK, MED, MET, MHLD, MNR, MRO, MTRX, MTW, MUR, NCMI, NLY, NVAX, OHI, OME, ORA, OREX, OSUR, PAA, PAGP, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PHH, PNNT, PRI, PRU, QRVO, QUIK, RICE, RIG, RLJ, RLYP, RP, RRTS, RST, RYN, SBY, SKUL, SQNM, SRC, SUN, SWM, SXL, SZYM, TASR, TCAP, TEAR, THG, TLLP, TPC, TPUB, TRIP, TROX, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TWO, VECO, VNDA, VRNS, WBMD, WFM, WFT, WGL, WMB, WMGI, WPG, WPX, WTI, WTS, WTW, XEC, XOXO, YUME, ZNGA
Tue, Feb. 23, 6:12 PM
- Along with its Q4 results, RealPage (NASDAQ:RP) has announced it's buying NWP Services Corp., a firm described as "a leading provider of cloud-based resident billing, electronic payments, energy management, back office accounting and IT infrastructure solutions." RealPage is paying $68M in cash, or $70M after factoring net debt.
- NWP had 2015 revenue of $58M, and EBITDA of $6M. RealPage notes it offers solutions similar to NWP's across part of its platform, and predicts combining its offerings with NWP's will "create the leading resident billing, energy management, and back office services platform in the rental housing industry."
- CFO Bryan Hill: "We expect to realize significant synergies once we integrate the best of both platforms, removing redundant technology as well as back-office costs. An important secondary benefit of the acquisition is the addition of approximately 200,000 new rental housing units that provide RealPage with an opportunity to cross-sell our current solutions."
- Q1 guidance is for revenue of $125M-$127M and EPS of $0.16 vs. a consensus of $125.3M and $0.15. 2016 guidance is for revenue of $565M-$575M and EPS of $0.68-$0.72 vs. a consensus of $523.4M and $0.63. However, the guidance assumes NWP will respectively contribute $2.5M and $45M to Q1 and 2016 revenue, as well as $0.3M and $5M to adjusted EBITDA.
- RealPage is currently unchanged after hours.
- RealPage's Q4 results, earnings release
Tue, Feb. 23, 4:09 PM
Mon, Feb. 22, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ALDR, ARC, ATRC, BBRG, BNFT, CAR, CONE, CPRT, CVG, CZR, DWA, DXCM, DY, EHTH, EIX, ENPH, ETSY, EXAM, EXR, FIVN, FMI, FSLR, GNMK, HAWK, HCKT, HLS, INFI, JAZZ, JBT, KRA, MASI, MATX, MSA, NYMT, ORA, PEI, PLKI, PRA, PRSS, PZZA, ROIC, RP, RUBI, SF, SLCA, SM, TGB, TROX, TTPH, TX, UCTT, VRSK, WBMD, WMGI, WTR, XXIA, Y
Thu, Jan. 21, 4:57 PM
Nov. 3, 2015, 4:25 PM
- RealPage (NASDAQ:RP): Q3 EPS of $0.15 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $128.59M (+23.5% Y/Y) beats by $9.52M.
Nov. 2, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACHC, AFG, AIV, AMSG, ASH, ATVI, AWR, BIO, BKH, CBPO, CBS, CERN, CHEF, CHUY, CIM, CKP, CSU, CSV, CVC, DAC, DENN, DHT, DK, DKL, DVA, DVN, ECYT, ENPH, ENSG, EPIQ, ETSY, EVRI, FANG, FARO, FIVN, FLTX, FMI, FOGO, GHDX, GMED, GRPN, HCI, HL, HLF, HRZN, IAG, IPHS, IRWD, ITRI, IVR, JCOM, KEG, LLNW, MPO, MTZ, MXL, MYGN, NFX, NYMT, OAS, OCLR, OESX, OFIX, OKE, OKS, ORA, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, QUAD, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RP, RPAI, RXN, SLW, SSNI, SUPN, TDW, TMH, TSLA, TSRA, TX, UNTD, USNA, VNDA, WBMD, WR, WTR, X, XEC, XOXO, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZNGA
Aug. 5, 2015, 4:23 PM
- RealPage (NASDAQ:RP): Q2 EPS of $0.12 in-line.
- Revenue of $114.76M (+20.8% Y/Y) beats by $1.4M.
May 5, 2015, 4:28 PM
- RealPage (NASDAQ:RP): Q1 EPS of $0.11 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $110M (+8.0% Y/Y) beats by $1.76M.
Feb. 26, 2015, 4:28 PM
- RealPage (NASDAQ:RP): Q4 EPS of $0.09 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $104.46M (+9.4% Y/Y) beats by $0.5M.
Feb. 25, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABTL, ADSK, AEGR, AHT, AIRM, AL, APEI, ARUN, AVD, BCEI, BIO, BLOX, CERS, CLNE, CROX, CSU, CUBE, DGI, ECOL, ECPG, ENOC, ENV, EVC, EVHC, GPS, HLF, HPTX, IM, IMMR, JCP, KBR, KND, LYV, MAIN, MDRX, MENT, MITT, MNST, MTZ, MVNR, NMBL, NOG, NVAX, OLED, OUT, OVTI, PE, PEGA, PFMT, PKT, PODD, PSIX, RBA, RMTI, ROST, RP, RPTP, RRMS, SB, SBAC, SEMG, SGM, SPLK, SRC, SREV, SWN, SZYM, TPC, TUBE, TUMI, TWOU, UHS, UIL, UNXL, VGR, WIFI, WTR, WTW
Nov. 4, 2014, 4:22 PM
- RealPage (NASDAQ:RP): Q3 EPS of $0.08 in-line.
- Revenue of $104.14M (+4.3% Y/Y) beats by $2.49M.
- Shares +0.30%.
Oct. 23, 2014, 5:16 PM
Aug. 4, 2014, 4:14 PM
- RealPage (NASDAQ:RP): Q2 EPS of $0.06 misses by $0.02.
- Non-GAAP Revenue of $94.78M (+0.3% Y/Y) misses by $1.2M.
Aug. 3, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, ACXM, AEIS, AIG, ANV, APL, AREX, BRS, CAR, CHGG, CKEC, CKP, CNQR, CRK, CUTR, DRC, ECOM, ELNK, ENH, EOX, EPAM, GTAT, ININ, IRWD, JMBA, KAMN, KONA, LF, LLNW, LMNS, MCEP, MDR, MRO, MWA, NLS, OGS, OTTR, PHH, PL, PLOW, PXD, QLYS, REGI, ROSE, RP, RTEC, SALE, SNHY, THC, TNET, TNET, TSRA, TXRH, VNO, VNR, VVC, WAGE, Y
RealPage, Inc. provides software solutions for the rental housing industry. The company offers on demand product lines that enable owners and managers of single-family and a wide variety of multifamily rental property types, including conventional, affordable, military, student and senior... More
Industry: Application Software
Country: United States
Other News & PR