Jul. 18, 2014, 12:45 PM
Jul. 18, 2014, 9:15 AM
Jul. 17, 2014, 6:45 PM
- RealPage (NASDAQ:RP) expects Q2 revenue of $93.8M-$94.8M, far below a $107.2M consensus. Adjusted EBITDA is expected to be in a range of $11.5M-$12.5M vs. prior guidance of $25M-$25.5M.
- The company mostly blames weak demand for products/services related to leasing activity. RealPage believes "owners are spending less in marketing and advertising due to low vacancy and resident turnover rates."
- In addition, revenue tied to RealPage's renter's insurance solutions business "declined significantly."
- Full Q2 results arrive on Aug. 4.
Feb. 25, 2014, 12:46 PM
Feb. 25, 2014, 9:37 AM
- RF Micro (RFMD -2.4%) has been cut to Hold by Canaccord, and to Neutral by D.A. Davidson, after soaring yesterday in response to news it's merging with RF component rival TriQuint (TQNT -0.9%). TriQuint has also been cut to Neutral by D.A. Davidson, and upgraded to Buy by Brean.
- TiVo (TIVO +1.1%) has been started at Outperform by Northland.
- RealPage (RP -22.7%) has been cut to Sector Perform by RBC after posting mixed Q4 results and providing soft 2014 guidance (revenue of $440M-$450M and EPS of $0.65-$0.69 vs. a consensus of $459.7M and $0.76).
- Datawatch (DWCH +6.1%) has been started at Outperform by Cowen.
Feb. 25, 2014, 9:11 AM
Sep. 30, 2013, 9:26 AM
- BlackBerry (BBRY) has been upgrade to Market Perform by Bernstein. Shares nonetheless -1.4%, following equity futures lower.
- Accenture (ACN) has been upgraded to Hold by SocGen. Shares sold off on Friday in response to the company's soft FQ1/FY14 guidance.
- Xilinx (XLNX) has been upgraded to Outperform by Pac Crest. Shares -0.6%.
- Telecom Italia (TI) has been upgraded to Neutral by JPMorgan following reports CEO Franco Bernabe is set to resign, a move that could clear the way for Latin American asset sales. Shares +3.1%.
- RealPage (RP) has been cut to Underperform by Credit Suisse. Shares -3.5%.
- Chinese online gaming firm NetEase (NTES) and Giant Interactive (GA) have been started at Buy by BNP Paribas.
- Marketo (MKTO) has been started at Outperform by Wells Fargo.
- CyrusOne (CONE) has been started at Overweight by Evercore.
Sep. 14, 2012, 9:10 AM
Jul. 20, 2012, 1:05 PMCloud software vendors Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD +5.1%) and Constant Contact (CTCT +2.9%) trade higher after Credit Suisse initiates with Outperform ratings, as part of a broader coverage launch for the software sector. Also started at Outperform, but moving lower with the market: KNXA, CNQR, ULTI, RP, MKTG, JIVE. | Jul. 20, 2012, 1:05 PM
Feb. 16, 2012, 5:26 PMRealPage (RP): Q4 EPS of $0.10 in-line. Revenue of $71.3M (+31.4% Y/Y) misses by $2.7M. Shares -4.5% AH. (PR) | Feb. 16, 2012, 5:26 PM
Aug. 22, 2011, 5:35 PM
RealPage (RP) says it's buying Internet listing service Multifamily Technology Solutions for approximately $74M. As a result, it's reducing EPS guidance for Q3, now saying EPS will be around $0.09 versus a consensus view of of $0.11 per share. Shares -6.2% AH.| Aug. 22, 2011, 5:35 PM