RPM Redlining On Value
Stephen Simpson, CFA
Stephen Simpson, CFA
Tue, Jul. 5, 5:39 PM
- RPM International (RPM -1.6%) has acquired assets of Duram Industries, an Australian maker of commercial waterproofing materials.
- Terms weren't disclosed, though RPM expects the deal to be accretive to earnings within a year. It's acquiring the assets for its Tremco Group.
- Duram's products supply waterproofing capability to brick, exterior insulation and finish systems, stucco and noise suppression walls, and generate annual net sales of about $6M.
Jan. 7, 2015, 7:52 AM
- Net income of $69.8M, or $0.52 per diluted share vs. $63.6M, or $0.48 per diluted share a year ago.
- Net sales of $1.07B were flat compared to last year. Segment sales: Industrial +1.4%; Consumer -2.8%.
- The company has reduced its diluted EPS guidance for the year to $2.25-$2.30 from $2.38-$2.42.
- RPM -2.4% premarket
- FQ2 results
Oct. 16, 2014, 5:37 PM
Sep. 8, 2014, 5:35 PM
Apr. 3, 2014, 3:58 PM
- RPM International (RPM +5.2%) shares hit all-time highs after swinging to a profit in its FQ3 results, as improved revenue in its industrial segments helped offset the effect of severe weather on its consumer business.
- RPM raised its FY 2014 EPS outlook to $2.10-$2.15 from $2.05-$2.10, vs. $2.11 analyst consensus, and forecast 2014 industrial sales growth of 4%-6% and consumer sales growth of 8%-10%, citing stronger than anticipated leverage in its industrial segment resulting from solid performance in Europe and businesses serving U.S. construction markets.
- RPM's strategically balanced business model "continues to serve us well in these choppy economic times," CEO Frank Sullivan says.
Aug. 19, 2013, 5:31 PM
Sep. 1, 2011, 12:33 PM
RPM International, Inc. engages in the manufacture, marketing and sale of coatings and sealants. It operates through two segments: Industrial and Consumer. The Industrial segment products and services include construction chemicals, roofing systems, weatherproofing and other sealants, polymer... More
Sector: Industrial Goods
Industry: General Building Materials
Country: United States
Other News & PR