RPM International Inc.NYSE
Thu, Oct. 6, 3:42 PM
Wed, Oct. 5, 7:47 AM
- Net income of $112.8M, or $0.83 per diluted share vs. a loss of $99.8M, or $0.74 per diluted share a year ago.
- Net sales of $1.25B, increasing 0.8% compared to last year.
- Segment sales: Industrial +0.2%; Specialty +3.8%; Consumer +1.1%.
- The company maintained its guidance for diluted earnings per share in fiscal 2017 of between $2.68B-$2.78B.
- RPM +0.6% premarket
- FQ1 results
Wed, Oct. 5, 6:51 AM
Tue, Oct. 4, 5:30 PM
Mon, Sep. 12, 8:18 AM
- RPM International (NYSE:RPM) has acquired Specialty Polymer Coatings, a manufacturer of coatings for the global oil and gas pipeline market with annual net sales of approximately $26M.
- It will operate as a free-standing business within the RPM Performance Coatings Group and report through the Carboline Company.
- Terms of the transaction, which is expected to be accretive to earnings within one year, were not disclosed.
Thu, Jul. 28, 8:47 AM
- Net income of $153M, or $1.13 per diluted share vs. a loss of $128M, or $0.94 per diluted share a year ago.
- Net sales of $1.43B, increasing 3.9% compared to last year.
- Segment sales: Industrial -0.7%; Specialty +5.1%; Consumer +0.9%.
- "In fiscal 2017, we are expecting overall sales growth in the 4% to 6% range," CEO Frank Sullivan said. "Our earnings guidance for fiscal 2017 is $2.68 to $2.78 per diluted share."
- RPM -1.1% premarket
- FQ4 results
Thu, Jul. 28, 7:00 AM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABMD, ACIW, ACOR, ADP, AEP, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AMT, APD, ARIA, AZN, BC, BCC, BCO, BCOR, BEN, BG, BGCP, BHI, BMS, BMY, BSX, BWA, BWEN, BZH, CAB, CBG, CBM, CELG, CFX, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRR, CRS, CS, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, DBD, DFT, DLX, DOW, DSX, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, EXLS, F, FCFS, FCN, FI, FIG, FITB, FLY, FSS, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GPI, GPN, GRUB, GTLS, HCA, HEES, HOG, HP, HSY, HTH, IART, IDA, IGT, INCR, INGR, IP, IPGP, IRDM, ITC, ITG, IVC, IVZ, KEM, LAD, LAZ, LDOS, LEA, LKQ, LLL, LPG, MA, MCS, MD, MDP, MDWD, MINI, MITK, MJN, MKTX, MMC, MNRO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MVIS, NAP, NEWM, NICE, NMR, NOV, NTCT, NYT, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PAG, PCG, PES, PF, PJC, PNR, POT, PRLB, PTEN, PX, RDN, RDS.A, RPM, RTN, SCG, SEE, SERV, SFE, SPB, SPGI, SQBG, SQNS, STNG, SXC, SXCP, TCK, TFX, TGI, THRM, TKR, TMO, TPX, TREE, TRI, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UTHR, VC, VGR, VIVO, VNTV, WCC, WILN, WRLD, WST, WWE, YNDX, ZBH
Fri, Jul. 8, 9:29 AM
Tue, Jul. 5, 5:39 PM
- RPM International (RPM -1.6%) has acquired assets of Duram Industries, an Australian maker of commercial waterproofing materials.
- Terms weren't disclosed, though RPM expects the deal to be accretive to earnings within a year. It's acquiring the assets for its Tremco Group.
- Duram's products supply waterproofing capability to brick, exterior insulation and finish systems, stucco and noise suppression walls, and generate annual net sales of about $6M.
Fri, Apr. 8, 9:05 AM
- RPM (NYSE:RPM) declares $0.275/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 2.27%
- Payable April 29; for shareholders of record April 18; ex-div April 14.
Wed, Apr. 6, 8:02 AM
- Net income of $18.6M, or $0.14 per diluted share vs. a loss of $57.3M, or -$0.44 per diluted share a year ago.
- Net sales of $988.6M increased 4.5% compared to last year. Segment sales: Industrial -3.1%; Consumer +3.9%.
- Despite negative impacts of currency translation and a reversal of a Synta (BRLC) earn-out accrual, the company is maintaining its guidance for fiscal 2016 of $2.50 per diluted share.
- FQ3 results
- Now read Less Pricey Than PPG, RPM Is The Next Best Thing
Wed, Apr. 6, 6:48 AM
- RPM (NYSE:RPM): FQ3 EPS of $0.14 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $988.6M (+4.5% Y/Y) misses by $6.04M.
Tue, Apr. 5, 5:30 PM
Mon, Mar. 21, 6:28 PM
- Analysts are bullish on Sherwin-Williams' (NYSE:SHW) $11.3B acquisition of Valspar (NYSE:VAL), believing the merger will provide a big boost to SHW's earnings and could lift the entire paints and coatings sector.
- Susquehanna's Don Carson is bullish on the deal, upgrading his rating on SHW to Positive from Neutral with a $370 price target, hiked from $260; he thinks the deal will be accretive to cash EPS by nearly $4.00 by 2018, including at least $2.05 in synergies, and believes there is little antitrust risk to the deal, since the two companies use different architectural channels in the U.S. and there is no overlap in the industrial coating business.
- VAL's packaging coatings business is a "crown jewel" within the space, and the combination increases SHW's exposure to U.S. do-it-yourself painters, international territories and industrial applications, catapulting SHW into a position of global leadership, Baird analyst Ghansham Panjabi says.
- SunTrust's James Sheehan argues the merger also is positive for PPG Industries (NYSE:PPG), as the deal could improve overall competitive dynamics in the coatings industry.
- In today's trade: VAL +23.2%, SHW -5.3%, PPG -0.1%, AXTA +1%, RPM +1.8%.
Wed, Jan. 6, 7:44 AM
- Net income of $83.4M, or $0.62 per diluted share vs. $69.7M, or $0.52 per diluted share a year ago.
- Net sales of $1.16B increased 7.9% compared to last year. Segment sales: Industrial -5.8%; Consumer +1.8%.
- Despite the strengthening U.S. dollar, the company reaffirms its guidance for earnings per diluted share of $2.50.
- RPM -0.1% premarket
- FQ2 results