There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Mon, Sep. 8, 5:35 PM
Mon, Jul. 28, 10:00 AM
- RPM International (RPM +2.5%) says it tentatively settled $797.5M of asbestos claims. The money is to be allocated over a four-year period and will go into a trust to benefit personal injury claimants.
- "We have been able to reach a settlement on acceptable terms," says CEO Frank Sullivan. The accord will let the company "move forward and put this chapter in our history behind us."
Mon, Jul. 28, 9:24 AM
- RPM International (NYSE:RPM) reported a 66.4% Y/Y increase in FQ4 net income attributable to stockholders of $108.8M, or $0.80 per share, vs. $65.4M, or $0.49 per share, the same period a year ago.
- Net sales for the quarter reached $1.28B, up 9.1%, compared with the prior-year's $1.17B.
- "For our 2015 fiscal year, we anticipate 6% to 8% growth in consolidated net sales, with 5% to 7% growth in our consumer segment and 6% to 8% growth in our industrial segment. Net income is expected to increase 9% to 11%, resulting in diluted earnings per share in the range of $2.38 to $2.42," says CEO Frank Sullivan.
- EBIT improved 36.5% to $172.1M, from $126.1M a year ago on an "as-reported" basis.
- FQ4 earnings
Mon, Jul. 28, 7:33 AM
Sun, Jul. 27, 5:30 PM
Mon, Jul. 7, 9:22 AM
Tue, Jul. 1, 9:12 AM
Thu, Apr. 3, 3:58 PM
- RPM International (RPM +5.2%) shares hit all-time highs after swinging to a profit in its FQ3 results, as improved revenue in its industrial segments helped offset the effect of severe weather on its consumer business.
- RPM raised its FY 2014 EPS outlook to $2.10-$2.15 from $2.05-$2.10, vs. $2.11 analyst consensus, and forecast 2014 industrial sales growth of 4%-6% and consumer sales growth of 8%-10%, citing stronger than anticipated leverage in its industrial segment resulting from solid performance in Europe and businesses serving U.S. construction markets.
- RPM's strategically balanced business model "continues to serve us well in these choppy economic times," CEO Frank Sullivan says.
Thu, Apr. 3, 7:35 AM| Comment!
Thu, Apr. 3, 12:05 AM
Wed, Apr. 2, 5:30 PM
Tue, Apr. 1, 5:24 PM
- Credit Suisse’s small-cap strategists add six new stocks to their list of favorites: SunCoke Energy (SXC), RPM international (RPM), Zions Bancorp (ZION), Signature Bank (SBNY), Edwards Lifesciences (EW) and Rexnord (RXN).
- SXC brings to the table a low cost of capital and proven business model, the firm says in seeing business development opportunities across various industries (including coke making, coal handling and ferrous) which could be worth as much as 3x-4x in annual EBITDA as the company’s current asset base; the firm also cites SXC's low commodity price exposure relative to steel mills and coal miners.
- SXC also maintains a 55.9% common unit interest and a general partnership interest in SunCoke Energy Partners (SXCP), which allows SXC to benefit disproportionately from the MLP’s growth given their incentive distribution rights.
Tue, Apr. 1, 9:03 AM
Wed, Jan. 22, 2:16 PM| 2 Comments
Wed, Jan. 8, 7:31 AM
Wed, Jan. 8, 12:05 AM
RPM vs. ETF Alternatives
RPM International Inc manufactures, markets, and sells various specialty chemical product lines, including high-quality specialty paints, protective coatings, roofing systems, sealants and adhesives.
Other News & PR