Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp. Is An Investment With Significant Upside IN 2015
Clinically Sound Investor • 12 Comments
Clinically Sound Investor • 12 Comments
Thu, May 5, 5:13 PM
Wed, May 4, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, AMBR, AMH, ANET, APLE, ASYS, ATHX, ATVI, ATW, BBG, BCEI, BIO, BIOS, BLDR, BOJA, CAA, CARA, CERN, CINR, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CPA, CTRL, CYBR, CZR, DATA, DCT, DEPO, DIOD, DK, DKL, DV, DWA, EBS, ECOM, ED, EFC, EGAN, EGL, EGN, EGY, ELON, ENDP, ENV, EOG, ERII, ESL, EVC, EVDY, EVHC, FCE.A, FEYE, FISV, FLR, FPRX, FTD, GBDC, GEOS, GERN, GPRO, GSAT, GST, GUID, GXP, HLF, HTGC, ICPT, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, JCOM, LADR, LOCO, MAIN, MCHX, MDR, MDRX, MDVN, MELI, MHK, MITT, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTD, MTZ, NBIX, NGVC, NSTG, NWSA, OLED, OMED, OUT, OVAS, PACD, PCTY, PEGA, PETX, PKI, PMT, POST, PRSS, PTCT, PTLA, QLGC, RPTP, RRMS, RWT, SAAS, SEM, SEMG, SNCR, SPPI, SPWR, SPXC, SQ, SSNC, SWIR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TRQ, TRUP, TSRO, TWOU, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, WAGE, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, XNPT, Y, YELP
Thu, Feb. 25, 4:54 PM
Wed, Feb. 24, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ADSK, AEGR, AGO, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, AMH, ATLS, AXLL, BGS, BIDU, BIO, BLOX, BMRN, BVN, CBI, CBPO, CLVS, COWN, CSU, CVT, DGI, DK, DKL, DLR, EBS, ENV, EOG, EVC, GERN, GG, GPS, GSAT, HASI, HEI, HK, HLF, HTGC, HWAY, IART, IM, IMMR, INTU, KBR, KHC, KND, KW, KWR, LYV, MACK, MAIN, MDVN, MELI, MHK, MITT, MNST, MTZ, NDLS, NNI, NTRI, OLED, OUT, OVAS, PANW, PBA, PEGA, PFMT, PODD, PRAA, RARE, RBA, RLOC, RPTP, RRC, RRMS, RTRX, SBAC, SEM, SEMG, SPLK, SPNC, SSRI, STAG, STMP, STRZA, SWN, TSRO, TWOU, TXMD, UHS, WIFI, WPG, WTW, XNPT, ZOES
Nov. 5, 2015, 5:02 PM
- Raptor Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ:RPTP): Q3 EPS of -$0.14 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $25.8M (+8.6% Y/Y) beats by $1.55M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, ACHN, AEGR, AGO, AHS, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALIM, AMBR, AMRS, AMTG, ANET, ARCW, ATHX, ATSG, BBG, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BLDR, BPI, BRKS, BRS, CALD, CBI, CERS, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CORT, CPST, CSOD, CTCT, CUBE, CYBR, CYTX, DATA, DIOD, DIS, DMD, DWA, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELON, EOG, ERII, EVC, EXAR, FICO, FNGN, FTEK, FXCM, GDOT, GERN, GLUU, GSAT, GSM, GST, GXP, HAIN, HBM, HE, HK, HNSN, HTGC, ICUI, INAP, INFI, INWK, IRG, JJSF, KHC, KTOS, LBTYA, LNT, MAIN, MASI, MDRX, MDVN, MED, MHK, MITK, MNST, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NKTR, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, OREX, OUT, PCTY, PETX, PKI, PLT, PODD, PRAA, PRO, PXLW, QRVO, RATE, RBA, RLYP, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RRTS, SEMG, SHAK, SKUL, SLH, SNAK, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TRIP, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TTWO, UBNT, UEPS, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WG, WIFI, WTW, XOMA, YUME
Aug. 6, 2015, 4:37 PM
- Raptor Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ:RPTP): Q2 EPS of -$0.12 beats by $0.09.
- Revenue of $23.33M (+43.0% Y/Y) beats by $1.93M.
May 7, 2015, 4:17 PM
- Raptor Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ:RPTP): Q1 EPS of -$0.24 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $20.45M (+68.6% Y/Y) beats by $1.4M.
- Shares -0.06%.
Feb. 26, 2015, 4:08 PM
- Raptor Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ:RPTP): Q4 EPS of -$0.25 misses by $0.11.
- Revenue of $17.3M (+68.8% Y/Y) misses by $2.82M.
- Shares -1.1%.
Nov. 6, 2014, 5:29 PM
- Raptor Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ:RPTP): Q3 EPS of -$0.10.
- Non - Gaap EPS of -$0.04.
- Revenue of $23.76M (+260.0% Y/Y) beats by $4.84M.
Aug. 8, 2014, 3:49 PM
- First the good news:
- Tekmira (TKMR +38.1%) on a massive 25M share turnover; Raptor Pharmaceuticals (RPTP +28.2%) on a 4x surge in volume; Clovis Oncology (CLVS +11.6%) on 50% higher volume; RadNet (RDNT +20.4%) on 2x higher volume and Relypsa (RLYP +15%) on 2x higher volume.
- Now the bad news:
- TearLab (TEAR -21.2%) on 4x higher volume; Masimo (MASI -10.6%) on 3x higher volume; Volcano (VOLC -19.9%) on a 12x surge in volume and Hanger (HGR -24.9%) on a 16x surge in volume.
Aug. 8, 2014, 9:45 AM
- Raptor Pharmaceuticals (RPTP +19.7%) Q2 results: Net Product Sales: $16.3M (-22.4%); Operating Expenses: $24.4M (+56.4%); Operating Loss: ($9.1M) (+43.1%); Net Loss: ($12.7M) (+47.3%); Loss Per Share: ($0.20) (+53.5%); Quick Assets: $58.1M (-30.0%).
- 2014 Guidance: Net product sales: $65M - 70M from $55M - 65M; non-GAAP operating expenses: $80M - 90M; quick assets will be sufficient to fund operations through at least 1H 2016.
Aug. 7, 2014, 4:18 PM
- Raptor Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ:RPTP): Q2 EPS of -$0.15 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $16.31M beats by $1.73M.
May 8, 2014, 4:35 PM
- Raptor Pharmaceutical (RPTP): Q1 EPS of -$0.20 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $12.1M beats by $0.29M.
Mar. 13, 2014, 5:02 PM
- Raptor Pharmaceutical (RPTP): Q4 EPS of -$0.19 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $10.25M beats by $1.23M.
Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp. is a biopharmaceutical company, which focuses on developing and commercializing life-altering therapeutics that treat debilitating and often fatal diseases. It has active development programs in cystinosis, a rare genetic disease, as well as other genetic and... More
Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Major
Country: United States
Other News & PR