Wed, Oct. 28, 5:21 PM
Tue, Oct. 27, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACGL, AEM, AF, AFFX, AFOP, AMGN, ANIK, AR, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, ATML, BANC, BLKB, BWLD, CACI, CAVM, CBL, CGI, CHDN, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNL, CNO, CNW, CRUS, CSGP, CW, CWT, DRE, DYAX, ECHO, ELLI, EPR, EQIX, EQY, ESIO, ESRT, ESV, EXR, FFIV, FMC, FORM, FORR, FR, GPRO, HBI, HLS, HOS, HT, HUBG, HY, INT, INVN, ISIL, KEX, KRA, KS, LNC, LOCK, LOPE, MAA, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MTGE, MTW, MUR, NE, NEM, NGD, NSIT, NTRI, NVDQ, NXPI, O, OCN, OGS, OII, ORLY, OTEX, PLXS, PPC, PRXL, PSA, PTC, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, QUIK, REG, ROG, ROVI, RRC, SCI, SGI, SGMO, SIMO, SPN, SPRT, SPWR, SSS, STAA, SU, TAL, THG, THRX, TILE, TLLP, TSO, TTMI, UNM, VAR, VECO, VRTX, WDC, WES, WGP, WLL, WMB, WSTL, WTS, YELP
Tue, Jul. 28, 4:46 PM
Tue, Apr. 28, 4:34 PM
Tue, Feb. 24, 5:58 PM
- Range Resources (NYSE:RRC) -0.4% AH despite posting better than expected Q4 earnings and revenues.
- RRC says it plans to cut capital spending in 2015 by 46% to $870M, with 95% of the planned investment will focus on its key Marcellus activities, but still expects production to increase 20% Y/Y.
- Says FY 2014 production averaged 1.16B cfe/day with 32% liquids, a 24% Y/Y increase; proved reserves rose 26% to 10.3T cfe at year-end 2014.
- Q4 production rose 26% Y/Y to 1.27B cfe/day, a company record and 6% higher Q/Q, and oil and natural gas liquid production rose 53% Y/Y; Q1 2015 output is expected to total ~1.3B cfe/day.
Tue, Feb. 24, 4:22 PM
Mon, Feb. 23, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, AMRS, ARC, AWAY, AWK, BBRG, BGFV, BNFT, BOOM, CBI, CENX, CLGX, CLR, CPRT, DPM, DWA, DY, DYN, EIX, EPR, EXEL, FLTX, FMI, FSLR, GB, GNMK, HEI, HEP, HLS, HPQ, HURN, HWAY, INFI, JAZZ, KONA, KRA, LC, MATX, MMSI, NDSN, NFX, NKTR, NLY, NSTG, NUVA, NYMT, ORA, PZZA, QEP, RJET, RLYP, RRC, RUBI, SAM, SGY, SLCA, SM, TNDM, TRNX, TXTR, VRSK, VVUS, WBMD, XCO, Y, ZAGG
Oct. 29, 2014, 5:14 PM
Jul. 28, 2014, 6:36 PM
- Range Resources (NYSE:RRC) is little changed AH after reporting Q2 earnings rose 19% on a 21% production increase.
- Total revenue and other income rose 14% Y/Y to $765.5M in Q2, and sales of natural gas, natural gas liquids and oil increased 9% to $477.5M.
- Production volumes reached a record high, averaging 1.105B cfe/day, up 21% Y/Y, while unit costs declined 11% Y/Y to $0.41/Mcfe.
- Natural gas, NGL and oil price realizations, including the impact of hedging and derivative settlements, averaged $4.49/Mcfe, down 11% from $5.02 a year earlier.
- Expects FY 2014 production growth of 25%, the high end of its prior forecast of 20%-25% growth; Q3 production is expected at ~1.2B cfe/day and Q4 is seen at ~1.35B cfe/day, both with 30% liquids.
Jul. 28, 2014, 5:05 PM
Jul. 27, 2014, 5:35 PM
Apr. 28, 2014, 5:09 PM
Apr. 27, 2014, 5:35 PM
Feb. 26, 2014, 11:54 AM
- Range Resources (RRC -1.8%) is lower after reporting a 47% drop in Q4 earnings as well as declines in revenue and average realized prices.
- Total revenue for Q4 fell 6.5% Y/Y to $428M, although sales of natural gas, natural gas liquids and oil gained 13% to $448.5M; realized prices, after adjusting for hedges, fell 10%.
- Daily production jumped 20% Y/Y, oil production grew 14%, natural gas liquids production surged 45%, and natural gas production increased 15%.
- Targets 2014 production growth of 20%-25% Y/Y; Q1 output is expected at 1.05B cfe/day, with liquids comprising 30%-35%.
- Sets 2014 capital spending budget at $1.52B.
- Morgan Stanley raises its price target to $98 from $90 given RRC's track record of superior exploration success, conservative guidance and strong management team.
Feb. 25, 2014, 5:27 PM
Feb. 25, 2014, 12:10 AM
Range Resources Corp is a Texas-based independent natural gas, natural gas liquids & Oil company engaged in the exploration, development and acquisition of primarily gas properties, in the Southwestern & Appalachian regions of the United States.
Other News & PR