R.R. Donnelley & Sons CompanyNASDAQ
Wed, Nov. 2, 6:16 PM
Tue, Nov. 1, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, ADSW, AEL, AIG, ALIM, ALL, ALNY, ALSK, AMRS, ARC, AREX, AVD, AWK, AWR, BBRG, BCOV, BEAT, BGC, BKCC, BKFS, BKH, BREW, BRKR, CABO, CAR, CBPO, CCRN, CDI, CF, CGI, CHEF, CLR, CODI, COHR, CPE, CSGS, CSLT, CWEI, CXW, DMRC, DPLO, DPM, DVA, ENSG, EPAY, EQC, EQIX, ERII, ESRT, EVTC, EXAR, EYES, FB, FIT, FMC, FMI, FNF, FOE, FRSH, FRT, FSLR, FTK, G, GDDY, GPOR, HABT, HASI, HBM, HIVE, HOLX, HOS, HR, HSTM, HUBS, IAC, IL, INN, INOV, IO, IOSP, IRG, ITRI, IXYS, JONE, JRVR, KEYW, KGC, KTOS, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LOPE, LPI, LPLA, LQ, LSI, MANT, MASI, MCHX, MDU, MET, MGNX, MHLD, MRO, MTGE, MUSA, MWA, NBIX, NGHC, NLY, NPO, NSTG, NVDQ, OESX, OME, OSUR, OTTR, PAA, PACB, PAGP, PE, PEGA, PEI, PEIX, PGRE, PRA, PRAH, PRU, PTCT, QCOM, QGEN, QTWO, QUIK, REGI, REXR, RGLD, RICE, RIG, RLJ, RMP, ROG, RRD, RRGB, RRTS, RUBI, RXN, RYN, SBRA, SBY, SF, SRC, SWM, TCAP, TEP, TPC, TROX, TTEC, TTWO, TVIA, TWO, VNDA, VVC, WFM, WMC, WMGI, WPG, WPX, WSTL, WTI, WTS, WYNN, XEC, XOXO, XPO, ZNGA
Thu, Oct. 27, 5:51 PM
Mon, Oct. 3, 12:45 PM
Wed, Sep. 14, 5:05 PM
- R. R. Donnelley (NASDAQ:RRD) announces it will spin off almost 81% of LSC Communications and Donnelly Financial Solutions to shareholders.
- Each RRD shareholder will receive one share of LSC Communications common stock and one share of Donnelley Financial common stock for every eight shares of RRD common stock held as of September 23.
- After the distributions, a 1 for 3 reverse stock split for RRD will become effective.
- Source: Press Release
Wed, Aug. 3, 9:54 AM
- R.R. Donnelley & Sons (RRD -2.5%) reports organic net sales fell 1.6% in Q2.
- Segment revenue: Publishing and retail services: $621M (-2.3%); Variable print: $883.4M (-3.1%); Strategic services: $705.9M (+0.2%); International: $519.4M (-7.1%).
- Gross margin rate dropped 30 bps to 22.2%.
- SG&A expense rate increased 40 bps to 11.7%.
- Adjusted EBITDA margin decreased 80 bps to 10.5%.
- Operating margin rate slipped 40 bps to 6.7%.
- FY2016 Guidance: Sales: Low end of $11.3B to $11.5B; Non-GAAP adjusted EBITDA margin: High end of 10.4% to 10.6%; D&A: $420M to $430M; Interest expense: $260M to $270M; Non-GAAP effective tax rate: 34% to 35%; Diluted share count: ~211M; Capex: $200M to $225M; Free cash flow: $400M to $500M.
Wed, Aug. 3, 6:32 AM
Tue, Aug. 2, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, AFAM, ALE, APO, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, ATHM, ATRO, AVA, CDK, CDW, CEVA, CLDT, CLH, CLX, CRL, CROX, CRTO, CSTE, CWEI, D, DDD, DIN, DLPH, DM, DNOW, DOC, EE, ENR, FCPT, FUN, GEL, HFC, HUM, HYH, ICE, ING, INSY, INXN, IRT, KATE, KLIC, LINC, LMOS, MDC, MEMP, MFA, MTOR, NBL, NSM, NVMI, ODP, ORBK, OXY, PERI, POR, RRD, SBGI, SC, SCMP, SE, SHOP, SMG, SMP, SPR, SR, SUM, TMHC, TWX, USAK, VER, VIRT, VOYA, VSI, WD, XEL, ZTS
Thu, Jul. 21, 4:39 PM
Thu, Jul. 14, 11:19 PM
- Xerox (NYSE:XRX) has rejected a bid to merge its document business with R.R. Donnelley (NASDAQ:RRD), WSJ reports.
- XRX has attracted interest in potential deals since announcing plans in January to split into two businesses, and RRD, which also is in the process of breaking up, expressed interest in combining its operations with XRX’s remaining copier business, according to the report.
- XRX's board reportedly reviewed the proposal with its advisers before telling RRD today it was not interested, believing its own breakup plan is less risky.
Tue, Jul. 12, 9:24 AM
Mon, Jul. 11, 5:37 PM
Mon, Jul. 11, 4:43 PM
Tue, May 3, 7:00 AM
- R.R. Donnelley & Sons (NASDAQ:RRD) reports organic net sales decreased 3.1% in Q1.
- Segment revenue: Publishing and retail services: $596.3M (+3.9%); Variable print: $901.8M (-5%); Strategic services: $634.6M (-4.9%); International: $518.7M (-6.7%).
- Gross margin rate improved 40 bps to 21.5%.
- SG&A expense rate grew 30 bps to 12%.
- Adjusted EBITDA margin remained constant Y/Y at 9.4%.
- Operating margin rate rose 10 bps to 5.4%.
- FY2016 Guidance: Sales: $11.3B to $11.5B; Non-GAAP adjusted EBITDA margin: 10.4% to 10.6%; D&A: $430M to $440M; Interest expense: $260M to $270M; Non-GAAP effective tax rate: 34% to 35%; Diluted share count: ~211M; Capex: $200M to $225M; Free cash flow: $400M to $500M.
Tue, May 3, 6:33 AM
- R.R. Donnelley & Sons (NASDAQ:RRD): Q1 EPS of $0.22 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $2.65B (-3.6% Y/Y) beats by $30M.
Mon, May 2, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ACW, ADM, AFSI, ALE, ALLT, AMAG, AMG, APLP, AROC, ARRY, ARW, AUDC, BBW, BCC, BCO, CARB, CEQP, CFX, CIE, CLX, CMI, COTY, CVLT, CVS, DUK, ECA, ECL, EIGI, EL, EMR, EXAS, FDP, FIS, FMS, FSS, FTR, GLDD, GLT, GRUB, H, HAL, HCA, HCN, HEP, HOT, HRS, HSIC, HW, KEM, KMT, LXRX, MNK, MNTA, MYL, NI, NTI, NWN, NXST, NYT, OZM, PBI, PFE, Q, RDWR, RHP, RRD, S, SALE, SALT, SGNT, SMG, SSH, TAP, TECH, TICC, VLO, VMC, VSH, WAC, WCG, WEC, WLK, WNR, WNRL, WWW, XYL