Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc.NYSE
Wed, Nov. 2, 4:26 PM
Tue, Nov. 1, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, ADSW, AEL, AIG, ALIM, ALL, ALNY, ALSK, AMRS, ARC, AREX, AVD, AWK, AWR, BBRG, BCOV, BEAT, BGC, BKCC, BKFS, BKH, BREW, BRKR, CABO, CAR, CBPO, CCRN, CDI, CF, CGI, CHEF, CLR, CODI, COHR, CPE, CSGS, CSLT, CWEI, CXW, DMRC, DPLO, DPM, DVA, ENSG, EPAY, EQC, EQIX, ERII, ESRT, EVTC, EXAR, EYES, FB, FIT, FMC, FMI, FNF, FOE, FRSH, FRT, FSLR, FTK, G, GDDY, GPOR, HABT, HASI, HBM, HIVE, HOLX, HOS, HR, HSTM, HUBS, IAC, IL, INN, INOV, IO, IOSP, IRG, ITRI, IXYS, JONE, JRVR, KEYW, KGC, KTOS, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LOPE, LPI, LPLA, LQ, LSI, MANT, MASI, MCHX, MDU, MET, MGNX, MHLD, MRO, MTGE, MUSA, MWA, NBIX, NGHC, NLY, NPO, NSTG, NVDQ, OESX, OME, OSUR, OTTR, PAA, PACB, PAGP, PE, PEGA, PEI, PEIX, PGRE, PRA, PRAH, PRU, PTCT, QCOM, QGEN, QTWO, QUIK, REGI, REXR, RGLD, RICE, RIG, RLJ, RMP, ROG, RRD, RRGB, RRTS, RUBI, RXN, RYN, SBRA, SBY, SF, SRC, SWM, TCAP, TEP, TPC, TROX, TTEC, TTWO, TVIA, TWO, VNDA, VVC, WFM, WMC, WMGI, WPG, WPX, WSTL, WTI, WTS, WYNN, XEC, XOXO, XPO, ZNGA
Wed, Sep. 7, 12:03 PM
- Transportation stocks are solidly higher across select parts of the broad sector.
- Some technical traders think the sector is on a breakout pattern, while analysts are honed in on conference presentations where Q3 updates are being spilled.
- Notable gainers include Diana Shipping (DSX +8.3%), Scorpio Bulkers (SALT +7.5%), Safe Bulkers (SB +4.8%), and Panagaea Logistics Solutions (PANL +13.4%), Celadon Group (CGI +4.2%), USA Truck (USAK +3.5%), American Airlines Group (AAL +6.2%), United Continental (UAL +5.6%), Delta Air Lines (DAL +5.4%), CSX Corp (CSX +1.6%), and Roadrunner Transportation Systems (RRTS +2.1%), and Swift Transportation (SWFT +0.8%).
- The Dow Jones Transportation Index is up 1.11% vs. slight declines for broad market averages.
Thu, Aug. 11, 2:26 PM
- Roadrunner Transportation Systems (NYSE:RRTS) announced it signed a new service agreement with Sameday Worldwide of Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
- Sameday Worldwide, which specializes in less-than-truckload (NYSEARCA:LTL) shipments, has 32 terminal locations spread across Canada.
- As part of the agreement, Sameday Worldwide will handle all Roadrunner LTL shipments in eastern Canada and Roadrunner will handle all Sameday Worldwide shipments within its U.S. network.
- Detailed service locations, transit times, and rate quotes are posted on the company's website.
- Source: Press Release
Thu, Jul. 28, 12:59 PM
Wed, Jul. 27, 4:35 PM
Tue, Jul. 26, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABX, ACGL, AEM, AF, AGNC, AHL, ALEX, ALSN, AMCC, AMGN, ANIK, ARRS, ASGN, AXTI, BKCC, CA, CAKE, CBI, CBT, CDE, CMO, CMPR, CMRE, CNMD, COHR, CRUS, CSGP, CVTI, CW, CYS, DLB, DRE, ECHO, EFX, ELY, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXR, FB, FBHS, FOE, FORR, GG, GPRO, GRPN, HOLX, HT, IAC, IBKC, INFN, INT, ISBC, KEX, KGC, KIM, KNL, KNX, KONA, KRA, KS, LLNW, LM, LOGI, LPSN, LRCX, MAA, MANT, MAR, MCK, MEOH, MKSI, MMLP, MMSI, MN, MOH, MUR, NATI, NE, NEU, NGD, NOW, NTGR, NTRI, NVDQ, NXPI, O, OCN, OI, ORLY, OTEX, PEIX, PPC, PSA, PXD, QDEL, QEP, QTM, RCII, ROIC, RRTS, SCI, SFLY, SIGI, SPRT, SPSC, SSNC, SU, TER, TILE, TIS, TMK, TMST, TTEK, TTMI, TYL, UNM, VAR, VNDA, VNR, VRTX, WFM, WFT, WIRE, WLL, WRE, WSR, XL, XLNX
Tue, Jun. 21, 10:02 AM
- The trucking and logistics sector is rattled by a weak read from Werner Enterprises (WERN -8.1%) on market conditions.
- The company warns it's having trouble with rate negotiations and faces driver wage pressure. Q2 EPS guidance was taken lower by Werner.
- Decliners in the sector off in early trading include Swift Transportation (SWFT -6.4%), Knight Transportation (KNX -6%), Heartland Express (HTLD -2.9%), Roadrunner Transportation Systems (RRTS -3.3%), Celadon Group (CGI -7.3%), Old Dominion Freight Lines (ODFL -2.3%), and XPO Logistics (XPO -1.4%).
- Previously: Werner Enterprises guides below expectation for Q2 (June 20)
Thu, May 5, 12:50 PM
Wed, May 4, 5:37 PM
Wed, May 4, 4:42 PM
- Roadrunner Transportation (NYSE:RRTS): Q1 EPS of $0.13 misses by $0.10.
- Revenue of $465.63M (-4.8% Y/Y) misses by $3.57M.
Tue, May 3, 5:35 PM
- AGO, ALDW, ALIM, ALJ, ALL, ANDE, ARCW, AREX, ARRS, ATO, AUY, AWK, AWR, BNFT, BREW, BRKR, CB, CBPO, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CENT, CF, CLR, CODI, CONE, CPE, CPSI, CSII, CSOD, CTL, CTLT, CUZ, CW, CWST, CXO, CXW, DAC, DOX, DPM, DVA, ECR, EPM, EQC, EQIX, ES, ETE, ETP, EXEL, FEIC, FICO, FIT, FLT, FLTX, FNV, FOXA, FRPT, FRSH, FRT, GDDY, GDOT, GHDX, GIL, GPOR, GTY, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIL, HIVE, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAC, INFI, IO, IRG, JONE, KHC, KND, KONA, KTOS, KW, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LNT, LPI, LPSN, LXU, MAA, MASI, MATX, MCHP, MCK, MED, MET, MHLD, MNR, MRO, MTRX, MTW, MUR, NCMI, NLY, NVAX, OHI, OME, ORA, OREX, OSUR, PAA, PAGP, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PHH, PNNT, PRI, PRU, QRVO, QUIK, RICE, RIG, RLJ, RLYP, RP, RRTS, RST, RYN, SBY, SKUL, SQNM, SRC, SUN, SWM, SXL, SZYM, TASR, TCAP, TEAR, THG, TLLP, TPC, TPUB, TRIP, TROX, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TWO, VECO, VNDA, VRNS, WBMD, WFM, WFT, WGL, WMB, WMGI, WPG, WPX, WTI, WTS, WTW, XEC, XOXO, YUME, ZNGA
Thu, Apr. 7, 6:28 PM
- Truckload freight carriers fell sharply today after Stifel analysts downgraded several operators, saying they foresee weak pricing for long-haul trucking services for the rest of the year.
- Shares of most trucking companies have been rising since mid-January, but several trucking industry research groups have said capacity in the market remains relatively plentiful, giving shipping customers more leverage.
- Shares of USA Truck (NASDAQ:USAK), which was cut to Sell from Hold ended -11.1%; Hub Group (HUBG -4.6%), Marten Transport (MRTN -6%) and Universal Truckload (UACL -5.2%) were downgraded to Hold from Buy.
- Other stocks in the sector also fell, including KNX -2.4%, SWFT -3.8%, WERN -2.5%, HTLD -1.8%, CVTI -3.6%, RRTS -2.8% and CGI -2.1%.
- Now read Caution raised on the trucking sector by Avondale Partners
Mon, Feb. 29, 12:31 PM
- JPMorgan issues a harsh assessment of the trucking sector based off of analysis of how fundamentals are setting up.
- The investment firm warns on "tepid" demand which will pressure rates. "We recommend caution on the stocks and forecast a deeper-than-expected 2016 EPS trough and slower 2017 recovery relative to consensus estimates," reads the JP note.
- Knight Transportation (KNX -3%) and Heartland Express (HTLD -2.1%) are rated at Underweight. Swift Transportation (SWFT -3.6%) is given a Neutral rating off of balanced risk and reward profile. JP sees Werner Enterprises (WERN +0.1%) as an outlier in the sector due to its diversification, and tags Werner with an Overweight rating.
- Other trucking stocks showing some weakness today include Landstar Systems (LSTR -1.2%), Roadrunner Transportation Systems (RRTS -3.8%), Marten Transport (MRTN -1.1%), and JB Hunt Transport Services (JBHT -1.4%).
Tue, Feb. 16, 5:36 PM
Thu, Feb. 4, 12:48 PM