Business Wire (Aug 4, 2014)
Business Wire (Jul 9, 2014)
Rouse Properties Announces Cinemark NextGen Theatre Featuring Luxury Lounger Recliners to Join Southland CenterBusiness Wire (Jul 2, 2014)
Business Wire (Jun 4, 2014)
Business Wire (May 22, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (Mar 7, 2012)
at CNBC.com (Feb 2, 2012)
Mon, Aug. 4, 4:44 PM
- Core FFO of $21.4M or $0.37 per share vs. $17.2M and $0.34 a year ago, thanks to property acquisitions. Dividend is $0.17.
- Full year core FFO guidance is boosted to $1.59-$1.63 per share and assumes growth of 3-4% in same property core NOI.
- Conference call at 5 ET
- Previously: Rouse Properties FFO in-line, beats on revenue
- RSE flat AH
Mon, Aug. 4, 4:25 PM
Fri, Jun. 6, 12:39 PM
- Rouse Properties (RSE +4%) is initiated with an Outperform rating and $19 price target at RBC Capital.
- In other new financial sector coverage, Sterling Bancorp (STL +2.7%) is started with a Buy and $14 PT at Guggenheim, and newish IPO City Office REIT (CIO -0.3%) is started with a Buy at $15.50 PT at Compass Point.
Wed, Mar. 5, 5:14 PM| Comment!
Tue, Jan. 7, 12:47 PM
- The offering of 7M shares with 1.05M share greenshoe would add more than 16% to the float if the option is taken up in full.
- In addition to the usual general corporate purposes, Rouse (RSE -4.3%) intends to use the proceeds to pay off debt taken out to fund the purchase of two enclosed malls last month.
- Press release
Nov. 4, 2013, 6:46 PM
Nov. 5, 2012, 6:28 PM
RSE vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR