What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Feb. 11, 2015, 5:35 PM
Dec. 19, 2014, 7:50 AM
- Republic Services (NYSE:RSG) has agreed to acquire Tervita LLC, an environmental waste solutions subsidiary of Tervita Corporation.
- "The acquisition of this vertically integrated operation allows Republic Services to establish a significant platform in the E&P waste sector and positions us well for future growth opportunities," announced CEO of Republic Services Donald Slager.
Dec. 10, 2014, 9:32 AM
Oct. 31, 2014, 10:22 AM
- Net income of $185.8M, or $0.52 per diluted share, vs. $171.4M, or $0.47 per diluted share, for the comparable 2013 period.
- Revenue by segment: Residential +0.6%; Commercial +4%; Industrial +8.9%.
- The company updated its full year adjusted diluted EPS guidance to a range of $1.93-$1.94.
- Preliminary outlook for 2015: Diluted EPS is expected to be between $2.02-$2.06, representing mid- to high-single digit growth compared to the company's estimate of 2014 performance.
- Q3 results
Oct. 30, 2014, 4:12 PM
- Republic Services (NYSE:RSG): Q3 EPS of $0.52 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $2.26B (+4.1% Y/Y) beats by $20M.
Oct. 2, 2014, 7:31 AM
- Enhancing its Southern California footprint, Republic Services (NYSE:RSG) has acquired Rainbow Disposal, one of area's largest independent solid waste companies.
- The acquisition includes Rainbow's hauling routes, recycling facility, transfer station, compressed natural gas refueling station and vehicle fleet.
Sep. 29, 2014, 11:04 AM
- Republic Services (RSG -0.9%) has announced that it will power 5,100 in the San Francisco Bay Area by generating 8.6 MW with its latest Landfill Gas-To-Energy projects.
- The projects extract gas from within each landfill, process it, and distribute it to a generator where it is converted into energy that can supply a local electric grid.
Aug. 25, 2014, 9:33 AM
- Republic Services (RSG) names Charles F. "Chuck" Serianni executive vice president and CFO following the departure of Glenn A. Culpepper.
- Serianni has been with Republic for 17 years, holding various senior field and corporate finance positions including senior vice president and chief accounting officer.
Jul. 24, 2014, 5:39 PM
- Republic Services (NYSE:RSG) declares $0.28/share quarterly dividend, 7.7% increase from prior dividend of $0.26.
- Forward yield 3.02%
- Payable Oct. 15; for shareholders of record Oct. 1; ex-div Sept. 29.
Jul. 24, 2014, 4:17 PM
- Republic Services (NYSE:RSG): Q2 EPS of $0.51 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $2.23B (+5.7% Y/Y) beats by $40M.
Jul. 1, 2014, 5:36 PM
Jun. 16, 2014, 5:36 PM
Apr. 24, 2014, 4:14 PM
- Republic Services, Inc. (RSG): Q1 EPS of $0.43 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $2.07B (+3.5% Y/Y) misses by $10M.
Feb. 6, 2014, 4:10 PM
- Republic Services, Inc. (RSG): Q4 EPS of $0.53 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $2.14B (+5.4% Y/Y) beats by $20M.
Feb. 6, 2014, 12:10 AM| Feb. 6, 2014, 12:10 AM | 4 Comments
Feb. 5, 2014, 5:35 PM| Feb. 5, 2014, 5:35 PM | 2 Comments
Other News & PR