Q2 Earnings Should Illustrate RadiSys Crossed A Meaningful Inflection Point
Mike Arnold • 10 Comments
Mike Arnold • 10 Comments
Wed, Oct. 26, 3:03 PM
Tue, Oct. 25, 4:09 PM
Mon, Oct. 24, 5:35 PM
- AAPL, ABAX, AIZ, AKAM, AKR, AMP, BCR, BLDP, BXMT, BXP, CB, CEB, CHRW, CINF, CLI, CMG, CNI, COF, CSL, CSV, CVA, DFS, DGI, EQR, ESRX, ETH, EW, FSP, FUEL, HIW, HT, HTA, IRBT, JNPR, LOGI, MDR, MRCY, NBR, NCR, NUVA, OI, P, PNRA, PSB, QTS, RMD, RNG, ROIC, RRC, RSYS, SKT, TMK, TRMK, TSS, UDR, UIS, UMBF, USNA, VRTX, WFT, WRB, WSBC, ZIXI
Wed, Oct. 19, 3:03 PM
Thu, Sep. 22, 9:01 AM
- Radisys RSYS expands credit agreement through revolving loan commitment of $55M at the interest rate of prime plus 0.25% to 0.75% p.a., maturing on September 19, 2019.
- $10M from the above loan was used to repay the full outstanding balance under the previous credit agreement with Silicon Valley Bank and for general corporate purposes.
Tue, Jul. 26, 4:15 PM
Mon, Jul. 25, 5:35 PM
- AAPL, AIZ, AKAM, AKR, ALDR, AMP, APC, ARI, ASH, AXS, BCR, BJRI, BLDP, BVN, BWLD, BXMT, BXP, CAVM, CB, CEB, CHRW, CINF, CNO, CSV, CTXS, CUZ, CVA, DDR, DMRC, DOX, EQR, ETH, EW, FSP, FTK, GHL, GLF, GMED, HUBG, HURN, ILMN, IRBT, JBT, JNPR, KN, LLTC, LNDC, MDR, MTCH, MTSI, NANO, NCR, NUVA, OIS, PEI, PNRA, PSB, QTS, RGC, RHI, RNR, RRC, RSYS, SGEN, SKT, TGB, TRMK, TRU, TSS, TWTR, UDR, UHS, UIS, ULTI, UMBF, USNA, VR, WES, WGP, WNC, X, ZION, ZIXI
Tue, May 3, 4:17 PM
- RadiSys (NASDAQ:RSYS): Q1 EPS of $0.05 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $55.1M (+13.2% Y/Y) beats by $4.78M.
Mon, May 2, 5:35 PM
- AGU, AMED, AMSG, ARC, AVD, BFAM, BGFV, BKH, BPI, CAI, CALD, CALX, CAR, CBS, CERS, CHEF, CHUY, CRAY, CSU, DVN, ENLK, ENPH, EPIQ, ETSY, FANG, FARO, FMI, GLUU, GMED, GNMK, HCI, HI, HRZN, IAG, IL, ILMN, INN, JKHY, KAMN, KAR, KFRC, LCI, LYV, MAC, MDU, MTCH, MTDR, MXWL, MYGN, NDLS, NFX, NKTR, NTRI, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, OMI, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PZZA, QUAD, QUOT, REG, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RPXC, RSYS, RTRX, RUBI, SM, SPA, STAG, SUPN, TAHO, TNAV, TXMD, USNA, VIAV, VNOM, VRSK, VVUS, WES, WGP, WR, WTR, WU, XCO, XPO, XXIA, ZEN
Tue, Feb. 9, 4:24 PM
- RadiSys (NASDAQ:RSYS): Q4 EPS of $0.08 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $44.1M (-8.4% Y/Y) beats by $1.34M.
- Shares +1.7%.
Mon, Feb. 8, 5:35 PM
Oct. 27, 2015, 4:17 PM
- RadiSys (NASDAQ:RSYS): Q3 EPS of $0.07 in-line.
- Revenue of $44.78M (-11.9% Y/Y) misses by $0.07M.
Oct. 26, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AAPL, ABAX, AFL, AIZ, AJG, AKAM, APC, ATRC, AXS, BGFV, BGS, BLDP, BOOM, BXMT, CBG, CEB, CHRW, CINF, CLD, CLMS, CMP, CNI, CUZ, CVA, DDR, EIX, ESRX, ETH, EXAC, FEIC, FISV, FNF, GILD, GNMK, HIW, HLIT, HTS, INFN, IPCM, IPHI, KKR, MAC, MDWD, MRCY, NATI, NBR, NCR, NUVA, NVMI, OI, OMI, PEGA, PEI, PNRA, RGC, RPXC, RSYS, RUBI, SFLY, SKT, SKYW, SLCA, SM, STAG, SYA, TER, TSS, TWTR, UHS, ULTI, VCRA, VDSI, VRSK, WNC, WSH, XCO, ZLTQ
Jul. 28, 2015, 5:35 PM
Jul. 28, 2015, 4:22 PM
- RadiSys (NASDAQ:RSYS): Q2 EPS of $0.03 in-line.
- Revenue of $47.05M (-5.8% Y/Y) beats by $3.05M.
May 27, 2015, 11:27 AM
- Radisys (NASDAQ:RSYS) is trading up 8% on heavy volume after inking an $11M follow-on order for its MediaEngine product from a "large Asian carrier" that will use it in a Voice-Over-LTE deployment.
- The deal is set to be fulfilled by fall.
- The company -- undergoing a shift from a heavy hardware base to a software-focused portfolio -- didn't update guidance but says the deal gives them "further confidence" in hitting 2015 targets (growing Software-Systems revenues 20% Y/Y and delivering $0.20 EPS).
- It has a market cap of just over $100M.