Ruby Tuesday: There's No Bull Case Without Traffic
Ruby Tuesday's Price Is Lower, But The Story Is The Same
Vince Martin • 10 Comments
Vince Martin • 10 Comments
Fri, Aug. 12, 12:42 PM
Thu, Aug. 11, 5:36 PM
Thu, Aug. 11, 4:25 PM
- Ruby Tuesday (NYSE:RT) tumbles 12% in AH trading after unleashing a plan to close 95 underforming stores.
- The company's Fresh Start Initiative includes a comprehensive asset rationalization analysis.
- Q2 results from the restaurant operator were disappointing, including a painful 3.7% drop in comparable store sales.
- Previously: Ruby Tuesday misses by $0.01, misses on revenue (Aug. 11)
Fri, Apr. 8, 12:45 PM
Fri, Apr. 8, 9:20 AM
Thu, Apr. 7, 5:36 PM
Thu, Jan. 7, 6:15 PM
- Ruby Tuesday (NYSE:RT) reports a 0.6% decline in sales in FQ2 with a reduced store count factoring in.
- Same-restaurant sales were up 0.8% during the quarter.
- Restaurant-level margin rose 175 bps to 15.6% as payroll costs and costs of goods fell on a percentage basis.
- The company backs previous guidance for FY16 EPS of $0.12 to $0.17 vs. 0.09 consensus.
- Previously: Ruby Tuesday beats by $0.03, misses on revenue (Jan. 7)
- RT +4.60% after hours to $5.00.
Thu, Jan. 7, 5:38 PM
Oct. 9, 2015, 12:43 PM
Oct. 8, 2015, 5:38 PM
Apr. 13, 2015, 11:57 AM
- A post-earnings rally on Ruby Tuesday (NYSE:RT) has extended into a second trading day with a strong 6.8% move higher on above-average volume.
- Technical traders are convinced shares have hit a critical threshold as they sit on 2015 highs,
- The company achieved higher restaurant-level margins last quarter amid a reduced store count as some cost-cutting measure took hold.
- Previously: Ruby Tuesday beats by $0.03, misses on revenue (Apr. 09 2015)
- Previously: Margins improve at Ruby Tuesday in FQ3 (Apr. 10 2015)
Mar. 23, 2015, 10:23 AM| Mar. 23, 2015, 10:23 AM
Jan. 8, 2015, 6:19 PM
- Ruby Tuesday (NYSE:RT) -9.8% AH after posting disappointing Q2 results and lowering its full-year sales guidance.
- The casual dining chain now expects to sales at restaurants open at least 18 months to come in at a range of +1% to -1%, compared with its previous estimate for 1%-2% growth; estimates FQ3 same-restaurant sales at -2% to +1%.
- During FQ2, same-restaurant sales fell 1% Y/Y, while same-restaurant guest counts were down 1.3%.
Dec. 17, 2014, 12:46 PM
Oct. 9, 2014, 12:46 PM
Oct. 9, 2014, 9:14 AM
Ruby Tuesday, Inc. owns and operates the Ruby Tuesday casual dining restaurant chain, which engages in the provision of food and services. It offers franchises for the Ruby Tuesday concepts in domestic and international markets. Its restaurants serve handcrafted burgers, garden bar, steaks,... More
Country: United States