RTI International Metals Inc.NYSE
Mar. 9, 2015, 7:19 AM
- Alcoa (NYSE:AA) has agreed to acquire RTI International (NYSE:RTI) in a stock-for-stock transaction with an enterprise value of $1.5B.
- RTI shareholders will receive 2.8315 Alcoa shares for each RTI share, representing a value of $41 per RTI share based on Alcoa’s closing price on March 6.
- The acquisition is expected to contribute $1.2B in revenues in 2019, up from $794M generated in 2014; RTI’s profitability is expected to reach 25% EBITDA margin in 2019, up from 14.5% in 2014.
- RTI will also grow Alcoa's pro forma 2014 annual aerospace revenues by 13%, up from $5B to $5.6B.
- AA +1.4%; RTI +28.3% premarket
Jan. 10, 2012, 1:42 PM
RTI International Metals (RTI +10.9%) jumps after agreeing to buy Remmele Engineering for around $182M, in an effort to build up its offerings to the aerospace and defense markets and expand into the medical device sector.| Jan. 10, 2012, 1:42 PM