What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Fri, Jan. 8, 10:49 AM
Oct. 29, 2015, 8:10 AM
- RTI Surgical (NASDAQ:RTIX): Q3 EPS of $0.05 in-line.
- Revenue of $66.53M (+2.1% Y/Y) misses by $3.03M.
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABMD, AET, ALKS, ALLE, ALLT, ALLY, ALU, ALXN, AMT, APD, AVT, AVY, AWI, BANC, BBW, BC, BG, BLL, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, CCE, CHTR, CLF, CME, CMS, COP, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVE, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DFT, DIN, DLPH, EME, EPD, EXAS, EXLS, FCN, FIG, FMS, GCI, GG, GLOP, GLPI, GNC, GOV, GT, GTLS, GTXI, HAR, HEES, HST, HTWR, I, IDA, IMS, INGR, IQNT, IRDM, IVZ, JAH, JCI, KEM, KERX, LDOS, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, MA, MCK, MD, MDP, MDXG, MGM, MMYT, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MWW, NEO, NICE, NOK, NTCT, NVO, NYT, OAK, ODFL, OFC, OSK, PAG, PBI, PES, PF, PNK, POT, PPL, PX, RDS.A, RFP, RGS, RTIX, RYAM, SABR, SAN, SC, SCG, SHOO, SHW, SMP, SNE, SNMX, STM, TDY, TEVA, TFX, THRM, TPX, TWC, UAN, UBSI, UPL, VA, VICL, WRLD, WST, WWE, XEL, XYL, ZBH
Jul. 30, 2015, 8:02 AM
- RTI Surgical (NASDAQ:RTIX): Q2 EPS of $0.05 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $71.61M (+8.5% Y/Y) beats by $1.04M.
Apr. 23, 2015, 10:04 AM
- RTI Surgical (RTIX +0.2%) Q1 results: Revenues: $68M (+12.0%); COGS: $31M (-10.1%); R&D Expense: $3.6M (-5.3%); SG&A: $27.3M (+5.4%); Operating Income: $6.2M (+277.1%); Net Income: $2.9M (+193.5%); EPS: $0.05 (+200.0%); Quick Assets: $11.9M (-24.2%); CF Ops: 1M (+130.3%).
- Q2 Guidance: Revenues: $70M - 71M; EPS: ~0.04.
- 2015 Guidance: Revenues: $281M - 286M from $275M - 285M; EPS: $0.19 - 0.23 from $0.17 - 0.22.
Apr. 23, 2015, 8:02 AM
- RTI Surgical (NASDAQ:RTIX): Q1 EPS of $0.05 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $68.03M (+12.0% Y/Y) beats by $1.67M.
Feb. 12, 2015, 8:43 AM
- RTI Surgical (NASDAQ:RTIX): Q4 EPS of $0.05 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $70.87M (+17.1% Y/Y) beats by $5.85M.
Feb. 11, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAP, AAWW, AB, ACOR, ANR, APA, AVP, BG, BWA, CAB, CCE, COR, CPLA, CS, CVE, DBD, DPS, FAF, FLO, GNC, HE, HERO, HIMX, HSP, IFF, INCY, JAH, K, LMNS, LNCE, LPNT, MANU, MDWD, MFA, MFC, MHFI, MINI, MPEL, MPW, NCI, NLSN, NNN, NRP, NWE, PDS, PNK, Q, RDN, RTIX, RWLK, RYN, SCOR, SHPG, SKYW, SNI, SON, SPW, STC, THS, TIME, TU, VG, VNTV, WD, WSO, WWAV, WWE
Oct. 30, 2014, 8:05 AM
- RTI Surgical (NASDAQ:RTIX): Q3 EPS of $0.03 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $65.16M (+19.0% Y/Y) beats by $3.45M.
Oct. 23, 2014, 10:22 AM
- RTI Surgical (RTIX +2%) will report Q3 results on October 30 before the open. The conference call will begin at 8:30 am ET.
- Consensus view is EPS of $0.02 on revenues of $62M.
Oct. 9, 2014, 12:46 PM
Jul. 24, 2014, 8:08 AM
- RTI Surgical (NASDAQ:RTIX): Q2 EPS of $0.03 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $66M (+56.0% Y/Y) beats by $6.8M.
Apr. 24, 2014, 10:44 AM
- RTI Surgical (RTIX +4.4%) raises its full year revenue guidance to $248M - $253M from $245M - $250M and EPS expectations to $0.07 - $0.09 from $0.06 - $0.08.
- Q2 guidance calls for revenues of $62M - $63M and EPS of $0.02.
- Q1 highlights were:
- Revenues: $60.7M (sports med: $11.4M, surgical specialties: $7.3M, dental: $4.6M).
- U.S. revenues: $54.8M, international: $5.9M.
Apr. 24, 2014, 8:11 AM
- RTI Surgical (RTIX): Q1 EPS of $0.01 beats by $0.01
- Revenue of $60.74M (+50.3% Y/Y) beats by $5.34M.
Mar. 12, 2014, 8:40 AM
- Shares of RTI Surgical (RTIX) are poised for a gap up at the open. Investors appear to like the prospects of two new products launched today.
- NanOss Bioactive 3D, a synthetic three dimensional bioscaffold that supports bone formation and map3 Cellular Allogeneic Bone Graft, an implant that generates and maintains new bone are now available for commercial sale.
- Consensus EPS and revenue estimates for 2014 and 2015 are $0.07/share on revenues of $237M and $0.13/share on revenues of $268M, respectively.
- 162 mutual funds have positions, down from 197 a year earlier.
Mar. 11, 2014, 5:41 PM
RTI Surgical Inc is a surgical implant company. It processes donated human musculoskeletal and other tissue, including bone, cartilage, tendon, ligament, fascia lata, pericardium, sclera, dermal tissue and bovine and porcine animal tissue..
Other News & PR